WTF? lol. Minions Toy from McD's cusses?

The company, which offered Minions in Happy Meals in 2013 for the movie “Despicable Me,” says the toys will continue to be sold with Happy Meals regardless of what parents think they hear.

Good.

^^^ I second that. I hate when things are turned into something that they really are not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Some people just do not know how to get their minds up out of the gutter and to me, their minds being in such a place at all will only tell the rest of us everything that there is to know about them.

The company, which offered Minions in Happy Meals in 2013 for the movie “Despicable Me,” says the toys will continue to be sold with Happy Meals regardless of what parents think they hear.

Good.

I like that movie. It was fun to watch.

How could they even tell, they have such a thick minion accent. lol

I expected "Despicable Me" to be a dud...turned out to be a really cute movie.

The upcoming film named Secret In Their Eyes is what I am interested in checking out. I saw a preview for it over at the You Tube website and it looks suspenseful. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am not into animated films like I used to be when I was a kid. The last one that I saw in the theater was the first chipmunk film in 2007 and the last one that I bought or was given is the 3rd Toy Story film in 2010, so there are several that I have not seen at all ever.

I heard a cheap, Chinese toy making unintelligible utterances..........very similar to most Progressives' posts on this board.

They hear what they want to hear.

Minion language is gibberish, with the creator stating it's from all known languages smooshed in to one.

This guy is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Funny-Minion-Quotes-featured.jpg

Forum List

Back