WTF...

Tell me this is going to be appealed!

Private property is sacrosanct to a free society. The death of freedom is not a pretty thing to watch.

• Banned
Who gives a shit about a bunch of fucked up stupid graffiti, The sorry ass fucking artists don’t even own the property... They should have no say in anything. Motherfuckers

5 Pointz developer broke law by whitewashing buildings, says jury
I think I would apply some "art" to the courthouse, the judges house and the juries houses.

Of course you want to do away with this country so we can live in the stone age.
Those motherfucking artist should have no rights whatsoever in fact they should be fined and over and over again for fucked up stupid graffiti then put in jail to be butt fucked by some career criminal...

Who gives a shit about a bunch of fucked up stupid graffiti, The sorry ass fucking artists don’t even own the property... They should have no say in anything. Motherfuckers

I think I would apply some "art" to the courthouse, the judges house and the juries houses.

Of course you want to do away with this country so we can live in the stone age.
Those motherfucking artist should have no rights whatsoever in fact they should be fined and over and over again for fucked up stupid graffiti then put in jail to be butt fucked by some career criminal...
Public execution would not be out of the question for the hoodlums.

I think I’ll come graffiti your computer screen. After all you find that acceptable to destroy others property as one sees fit. Lol

"The Wolkoffs have owned the site for 20 years, and had entered into an informal agreement with the artists to allow them to tag the site."

Did that informal agreement include never getting rid of it? I doubt it. If so and it can be proven, he screwed up., royally.
"The Wolkoffs have owned the site for 20 years, and had entered into an informal agreement with the artists to allow them to tag the site."

Could be he was dealing with crap graffiti before he made the agreement and thought it might stop it. Who knows? Lol
Did that informal agreement include never getting rid of it? I doubt it. If so and it can be proven, he screwed up., royally.

No idea. But it was stupid to agree to it in the first place.

Could be he was dealing with crap graffiti before he made the agreement and thought it might stop it. Who knows? Lol

Also from the piece...

The artists contend that their work was whitewashed overnight and that they didn’t have a chance to rescue it or potentially relocate it to a museum, and the developers counter that they had given the artists enough notice. Regardless, the artists’ work made 5 Pointz a go-to destination, and it’s evident that developer is trying to benefit from this reputation, if the interior renderings are anything to go by.

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg

That is art, even if not your style. The building outside, the little I see wasn’t a lot of ‘art’.

Also from the piece...

The artists contend that their work was whitewashed overnight and that they didn’t have a chance to rescue it or potentially relocate it to a museum, and the developers counter that they had given the artists enough notice. Regardless, the artists’ work made 5 Pointz a go-to destination, and it’s evident that developer is trying to benefit from this reputation, if the interior renderings are anything to go by.

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, They should be able to white wash the fucking graffiti anytime they want who cares about fucking graffiti... Progressives Are fucked up people.
Fucking control freaks

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
Who Gives a shit about the graffiti and motherfucking artists... they are scum of the earth.

Private property is sacrosanct to a free society. The death of freedom is not a pretty thing to watch.
From the article it isn't decided on yet???

What's yours is mine does seem to be the mindset of a lot of people but then again some corporations and thugs have been doing that type of thing for a long while now. I would have thought the judge would have thrown something like this out to begin with when someone is claiming any ownership in another person's property but.....well you know the certain segment of the collective has gone whacko and has rights above and beyond in many places these days.

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
Yet that is merely new art not old graffiti.

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
Who Gives a shit about the graffiti and motherfucking artists... they are scum of the earth.
Geez, chill there Rusty some of us "motherfucking artist" as you call them have been paid very well for our simple artwork. Street art graffiti has been glorified in many of the larger cities instead of taking these talented people off of the streets and getting them into an area of constructive art. It was just one more door that was opened without thought as to what would be the end results.

What's yours is mine does seem to be the mindset of a lot of people but then again some corporations and thugs have been doing that type of thing for a long while now. I would have thought the judge would have thrown something like this out to begin with when someone is claiming any ownership in another person's property but.....well you know the certain segment of the collective has gone whacko and has rights above and beyond in many places these days.

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
Geez, chill there Rusty some of us "motherfucking artist" as you call them have been paid very well for our simple artwork. Street art graffiti has been glorified in many of the larger cities instead of taking these talented people off of the streets and getting them into an area of constructive art. It was just one more door that was opened without thought as to what would be the end results.
People should have no claim whatsoever to other people’s property in any form. I have no respect for the motherfuckers

I believe you are misreading him...

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
People should have no claim whatsoever to other people’s property in any form. I have no respect for the motherfuckers

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg

Also from the piece...

5_pointz_lobby.0.jpg

5_pointz_lobby_4.jpg

5_pointz_stairs.jpg

5_points_lobby_2.jpg

5_pointz_pool.jpg
I agree people should have no right or claim to another person's personal property but if the people including property owners like this one would help try to look for a solution it may save costs in the days ahead.

It sounds like the attorneys are making out pretty good in this one. (mostly a lot of unethical scoundrels even to a lot of them in their own profession)

Forum List

Back