WV house overrides Governors veto of pro gun bill

Not at all. Thanks to policing, security systems, cameras all over... Crime was downward trending when gun ownership was downward trending. If more guns lowered crime we would have the lowest crime rates in the world. We do not. We have real issues they need fixing and the repubs sell guns and attack planned parenthood.

Wonderful, then don't obtain a firearm or carry one on your person. That's your call. I'm good with that. But others are choosing to go another route. And that's their Constitutional right.

Yes guns are legal, that's fine. They also don't fix any of our problems. Why are repubs spending so much time on them!

It's much more than that. It's about defending and preserving our Constitutional rights. Our Constitution is now under constant assault. If they destroy the 2nd Amendment, what else will they go after? It won't end with the eliminating the 2nd Amendment.

I have not seen any serious attempt to end the 2nd amendment. It is a made up issue to sell more guns.

Millions & millions of legal Gun Owners feel differently. They're feel under attack.

Yes it is a made up issue to sell guns. Even the mildest gun laws don't pass. It is a distraction from real issues. Just another way to divide the country.

Wonderful, then don't obtain a firearm or carry one on your person. That's your call. I'm good with that. But others are choosing to go another route. And that's their Constitutional right.

Yes guns are legal, that's fine. They also don't fix any of our problems. Why are repubs spending so much time on them!

It's much more than that. It's about defending and preserving our Constitutional rights. Our Constitution is now under constant assault. If they destroy the 2nd Amendment, what else will they go after? It won't end with the eliminating the 2nd Amendment.

I have not seen any serious attempt to end the 2nd amendment. It is a made up issue to sell more guns.

Millions & millions of legal Gun Owners feel differently. They're feel under attack.

Yes it is a made up issue to sell guns. Even the mildest gun laws don't pass. It is a distraction from real issues. Just another way to divide the country.

I disagree. The Communist/Progressive Gun Grabbers are a real threat. They have an agenda. And that agenda is to ban firearms in America. It's no 'imaginary' threat.

I disagree. The Communist/Progressive Gun Grabbers are a real threat. They have an agenda. And that agenda is to ban firearms in America. It's no 'imaginary' threat.

We have far less restrictive gun laws now than we had 20 years ago. Yet the gun sellers make you think your rights are under attack. It is a farse .

Wages are under attack. They have been stagnant for years while repubs talk guns. Just a distraction from real issues.

We have far less restrictive gun laws now than we had 20 years ago. Yet the gun sellers make you think your rights are under attack. It is a farse .

Wages are under attack. They have been stagnant for years while repubs talk guns. Just a distraction from real issues.

You're only seeing what you wanna see. The Communists/Progressives do ultimately want to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. That is their agenda. It isn't merely an 'imagined' threat to our Constitutional right. It's reality.

You're only seeing what you wanna see. The Communists/Progressives do ultimately want to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. That is their agenda. It isn't merely an 'imagined' threat to our Constitutional right. It's reality.

At this point in time it is a tiny little threat. Stagnant wages however is a huge problem right now. Do you really disagree?

What good is the second amendment if our country collapses economically? Don't you think the debt is a bigger issue? Cause nothing is being done on that front. If we collapse and are no longer a country the 2nd really won't matter.

You think people need good paying jobs or even easier access to guns right now?

What good is the second amendment if our country collapses economically? Don't you think the debt is a bigger issue? Cause nothing is being done on that front. If we collapse and are no longer a country the 2nd really won't matter.

Maybe especially at that point, having our Constiutional rights preserved will be most important.

Maybe especially at that point, having our Constiutional rights preserved will be most important.

If we collapse economically we will have to learn Chinese or russian and the rights will be thrown away. We need to stay strong.

WV budget and public employees health insurance are facing a crisis, but the Republican legislature sure has their priorities in order - pass concealed carry permit.

The Democrats sure had there priorities.....killed WV mining jobs.

WV House overrides Tomblin's veto on permitless concealed carry bill

Awesome! Good job folks! Another pro 2nd amendment victory!
From the article:

"Tomblin vetoed the bill on Thursday over safety concerns from law enforcement."

Screw the safety concerns of law enforcement! Who the hell do they think they are?

2aguy should be along any minute now to get on his knees in front of you to show you how much he appreciates you posting this tidbit.

Our civil rights don't hinge on someone's concerns.

Actually illegally, if they are a convicted felon. This changes nothing for a felon found with a gun, but prevents a law abiding legal gun owner from being charged with not having a piece of paper.
As I said, a gun hidden on you, have a nice day, Sir...

Might make criminals think twice. And that could be the thing it takes to save life. Ya never know. Granny could be packin. ;)
Granny was always allowed to. Now she needs no permit, and no training. True for her and the criminals. What could possibly go wrong...

Now she'll be allowed to conceal. Don't mess with Granny. That would be my advice.
She always was allowed to. And so are the criminals, now...
You're stupid in the head, repetition solves nothing...

Might make criminals think twice. And that could be the thing it takes to save life. Ya never know. Granny could be packin. ;)
Granny was always allowed to. Now she needs no permit, and no training. True for her and the criminals. What could possibly go wrong...

Now she'll be allowed to conceal. Don't mess with Granny. That would be my advice.

No, they are not allowed to.
Lots of criminals still have guns, legally. And now they can carry them hidden, that's legal.
Na, not really...

Great news for the average criminal, no permit needed so, you can't be charged with that any longer...

They are called criminals for a reason. Do you really think they care about whether a permit is required?
The consultant has no common sense, he thinks the average criminal will go out and get a permit before caring a gun around… LOL
One less crime on the books eh? The average criminal is very happy, it's perfectly legal walk around with a gun in your pants...

As I said, a gun hidden on you, have a nice day, Sir...

You're stupid in the head, repetition solves nothing...
Granny was never told she couldn't carry a gun, now was she? Nope.

Forum List

Back