WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

LOL

Your time is no more valuable than mine. If the weather was too severe to travel in, you would have posted pictures to prove your case.

See how a double-edged blade cuts?

Nope. We cons generally don't bother with such shit. You libs are the big flock o' mindless sheep and you are the ones claiming this is something important.

Back up your shit, or don't and be dismissed.
LOL

I see you’re brain-dead. Actually, it’s trump’s claim to back up. He’s the one claiming it was raining too hard to travel to the ceremony that everyone else attended.

And in the real world, that was the end of it.

It is you insane partisan lefties that are trying to make something of it.
Once again, applying your own standards — trump’s claim of hazardous weather is “dismissed” without photographic evidence to support it.

You're welcome to contact the white house and hassle them.
No need to. His claim is already dismissed.

Nope. We cons generally don't bother with such shit. You libs are the big flock o' mindless sheep and you are the ones claiming this is something important.

Back up your shit, or don't and be dismissed.
LOL

I see you’re brain-dead. Actually, it’s trump’s claim to back up. He’s the one claiming it was raining too hard to travel to the ceremony that everyone else attended.

Once again, applying your own standards — trump’s claim of hazardous weather is “dismissed” without photographic evidence to support it.

Nah, it's fine.

LOL

Nah, it's fine.
Nope, I’m using your standards. The very ones you don’t want applied to you. You were the one to say if I could produce photographic evidence to show the weather that day, then my position is dismissed.

Well it was actually trump who made the claim. That makes it his claim to prove with photographic evidence. He hasn’t, so employing your own standards, his claim is dismissed.

So he has no excuse for not attending an event which everyone else attending, made it to.

So? I haven’t seen any. Didn’t prevent anyone else from attending.

A factoid which by itself means nothing.

If the rain was not a real problem, you leftards would have plastered photos of it all over the place. And you know it.

If the rain was a real problem , more than one world leader would have cancelled out.

Donnie Bonespurs preferred to watch TV and pout about losing an election

Did all the world leaders arrive by helicopter from the same direction as the President would have, and if you say yes, how do you know that?

Because otherwise, what you just posted was shit.

Did you read the weather report that was provided?

Trump has played golf in worse

Our President blew off a chance to honor our dead

Mmm, yeah. ANd I've seen weather reports be wrong.

As have we all.

That you are pretending otherwise, just shows that you are a lying partisan who should be granted no credibility.

We know what the weather was
Hardly the stuff to ground a military helicopter
Or a presidential limo equipped with........windshield wipers

you suck because 'irony' is also totally lost on you as well....

YOu libs say such stupid shit, seriously, so often that it is impossible for a sane person to be able to tell, when you throw in what you consider "silly".

Seriously. Until that changes, you need to not even try.

& yet here you are being so selfless...............

Seriously. You libs are mostly incredible assholes. Smug beyond all measure and making the most vile and personal smears at the drop of a hat.

you do realize that george soros pays me damn good money offending deplorables on the board, don'tcha?

I doubt there is much difference between libs who are professional assholes and those that have kept their amateur status.

i get paid by the reply. replies from deplorables that use curse words are worth double.

ca-ching!

your dear leader.

President Trump? Hardly "dear".

But, ill mannered child, consider yourself dismissed.

YOu libs say such stupid shit, seriously, so often that it is impossible for a sane person to be able to tell, when you throw in what you consider "silly".

Seriously. You libs are mostly incredible assholes. Smug beyond all measure and making the most vile and personal smears at the drop of a hat.

Making the most vile personal smears at the drop of a hat?

Sounds like Crooked Donnie

It was not too severe to travel by car. If it was for golf, trump would rough a drizzle. But not to honor our fallen military. He likes soldiers who live.

Dude. GIVE IT UP. You lib fools are jumping all over the place to hide from the fact that you don't know shit about what was going on, and are just saying whatever shit lets you attack your enemies.
I know that trump refused to show up and blamed it on the rain.

Like I said, if it were for golf, he would have made the effort to show up.

hqdefault.jpg

Funny, you leftards haven't shown any pictures of how light the rain was on that day.

Reeeeeaaaaaal, funny.

If the rain was not a real problem, you leftards would have plastered photos of it all over the place. And you know it.

0c87d746-357a-45db-afdc-716b704c37a8-AP18314518658381.jpg
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, left, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford bow during for a ceremony at the Aisne Marne American Cemetery near the Belleau Wood battleground, in Belleau, France, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018.

Man it looks like one helluva downpour.

Nah, it's fine.
Nope, I’m using your standards. The very ones you don’t want applied to you. You were the one to say if I could produce photographic evidence to show the weather that day, then my position is dismissed.

Well it was actually trump who made the claim. That makes it his claim to prove with photographic evidence. He hasn’t, so employing your own standards, his claim is dismissed.

So he has no excuse for not attending an event which everyone else attending, made it to.

Trump's not the one making a big deal about this. Neither am I.

You're the ones doing that.

If the rain was a real problem , more than one world leader would have cancelled out.

Donnie Bonespurs preferred to watch TV and pout about losing an election

Did all the world leaders arrive by helicopter from the same direction as the President would have, and if you say yes, how do you know that?

Because otherwise, what you just posted was shit.

Did you read the weather report that was provided?

Trump has played golf in worse

Our President blew off a chance to honor our dead

Mmm, yeah. ANd I've seen weather reports be wrong.

As have we all.

That you are pretending otherwise, just shows that you are a lying partisan who should be granted no credibility.

We know what the weather was
Hardly the stuff to ground a military helicopter
Or a presidential limo equipped with........windshield wipers

You've said that before. It still does not really mean anything, other than your opinion. THe people making the call, had a different opinion.

President Trump? Hardly "dear".

But, ill mannered child, consider yourself dismissed.

Making the most vile personal smears at the drop of a hat?

Sounds like Crooked Donnie

He is nothing compared to the hate you lefties pour out every day.

Dude. GIVE IT UP. You lib fools are jumping all over the place to hide from the fact that you don't know shit about what was going on, and are just saying whatever shit lets you attack your enemies.

hqdefault.jpg

Funny, you leftards haven't shown any pictures of how light the rain was on that day.

Reeeeeaaaaaal, funny.

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, left, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford bow during for a ceremony at the Aisne Marne American Cemetery near the Belleau Wood battleground, in Belleau, France, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018.

You do know that rain sometimes stops, right?

hqdefault.jpg

Reeeeeaaaaaal, funny.

When did it stop, after he decided he wasn't going.

Reeeeeaaaaaal, funny.

Are you seriously pretending to not understand that?

Trump calls off visit to military cemetery because of scheduling and logistics difficulties.

Why you gotta lie? Oh you're a democrat. That explains it all.

Really? Scheduling and logistics? Hey, he's already in Paris - on the 100-year anniversary of Armistice Day. He has no excuse - except for pure ignorance! American taxpayers paid to get his fat ass over there. It's just another Trump national disgrace.

Yes dumbass, logistics is a pretty big deal when rerouting the President’s motorcade for an unscheduled trip. He was supposed to go by helicopter, that had to be cancelled. The secret service would never allow the President to go on an unscheduled and unplanned trip unless it was an emergency.

Another Fake News outrage by the left.

So in a planning meeting for the visit of an American cemetary on the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI, in France in November. Plan is made to fly there. Nobody in that room asked "if the weather is bad, how do we get him there?"

Trump calls off visit to military cemetery because of scheduling and logistics difficulties.

Why you gotta lie? Oh you're a democrat. That explains it all.

Really? Scheduling and logistics? Hey, he's already in Paris - on the 100-year anniversary of Armistice Day. He has no excuse - except for pure ignorance! American taxpayers paid to get his fat ass over there. It's just another Trump national disgrace.

Yes dumbass, logistics is a pretty big deal when rerouting the President’s motorcade for an unscheduled trip. He was supposed to go by helicopter, that had to be cancelled. The secret service would never allow the President to go on an unscheduled and unplanned trip unless it was an emergency.

Another Fake News outrage by the left.

So in a planning meeting for the visit of an American cemetary on the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI, in France in November. Plan is made to fly there. Nobody in that room asked "if the weather is bad, how do we get him there?"

They didn't think about that, because Marine 1 is VFR and IFR equipped, and they didn't think that a light rain would make Trump decide to skip the ceremony.

And yes........................Marine 1 could have flown in those conditions.

I understand that your analogy is :bsflag:

Analogy? Wtf?

Analogy? Wtf?

The bullshit excuses you have been giving.

Analogy? Wtf?

Reasons, not excuse, and which of them were analogies?

Or was that just a word you said, forgetting that I'm the kind of guy who calls libs on their shit?

Analogy? Wtf?

Reasons, not excuse, and which of them were analogies?

Or was that just a word you said, forgetting that I'm the kind of guy who calls libs on their shit?

Actually you have been called on that bullshit you have been trying to spew on this forum. Only a moron would believe that the POTUS only has one means of travel or only planned one means of travel.

Forum List

Back