WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

Are you seriously pretending to not understand that?

I understand that your analogy is :bsflag:

Analogy? Wtf?

The bullshit excuses you have been giving.

Reasons, not excuse, and which of them were analogies?

Or was that just a word you said, forgetting that I'm the kind of guy who calls libs on their shit?

Actually you have been called on that bullshit you have been trying to spew on this forum. Only a moron would believe that the POTUS only has one means of travel or only planned one means of travel.

So, you're just dropping that "analogy" claim?

Just like that?

Tomorrow is Armistice day, 100 years. I googled the weather near Paris. It's 54 degrees and rainy. The drive to the venue/event is 50 miles.

Trump calls off US military cemetery visit due to bad weather

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

US-President-Donald-Trump-is-accompanied-by-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-and-Macrons-wife-Brigitte-800x430.jpg

US President Donald Trump is accompanied by French President Emmanuel Macron and Macron's wife Brigitte as he leaves the Elysee Palace in Paris on November 10, 2018 following bilateral talks AFP / Ludovic MARIN

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d’Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

Some 70 leaders will gather at 11 am Sunday (1000 GMT) at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, to mark the 100th annniversary of the end of World War I...

He’s too busy leading the NATO alliance. European leaders have plenty of time on their hands, they don’t have to worry about national defense or paying their fair share.

He’s too busy leading the NATO alliance. European leaders have plenty of time on their hands, they don’t have to worry about national defense or paying their fair share.

I guess you had to say something huh?

Tomorrow is Armistice day, 100 years. I googled the weather near Paris. It's 54 degrees and rainy. The drive to the venue/event is 50 miles.

14.png

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

US-President-Donald-Trump-is-accompanied-by-French-President-Emmanuel-Macron-and-Macrons-wife-Brigitte-800x430.jpg

US President Donald Trump is accompanied by French President Emmanuel Macron and Macron's wife Brigitte as he leaves the Elysee Palace in Paris on November 10, 2018 following bilateral talks AFP / Ludovic MARIN

US President Donald Trump on Saturday called off a trip to a World War I US military cemetery in France because of bad weather, the White House said.

After talks with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, Trump cancelled his visit to Belleau Wood battlefield and cemetery 80 kilometres (50 miles) northeast of Paris because of “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” his administration said.

He and his wife Melania were to have flown to the site of a 1918 battle led by US Marines against German forces.

A US delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will visit the cemetery instead, the White House added.

Trump was due to join other world leaders for dinner at the Musee d’Orsay art museum Saturday evening, before visiting another American cemetery that holds war dead, at Suresnes, in the Paris suburbs, Sunday morning.

Some 70 leaders will gather at 11 am Sunday (1000 GMT) at the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the Arc de Triomphe, in Paris, to mark the 100th annniversary of the end of World War I...

Well what can we expect from a man that wrote in his book, that his personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases?
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

I understand that your analogy is :bsflag:

Analogy? Wtf?

Or was that just a word you said, forgetting that I'm the kind of guy who calls libs on their shit?

Actually you have been called on that bullshit you have been trying to spew on this forum. Only a moron would believe that the POTUS only has one means of travel or only planned one means of travel.

Just like that?

You have been dropping the bullshit just like that haven't you. You have repeatedly made excuse after excuse have you not.

Analogy? Wtf?

Just like that?

You have been dropping the bullshit just like that haven't you. You have repeatedly made excuse after excuse have you not.

Errr, so your defense is "you did it too"? That is an admission you were just throwing words out there, without any concern about their meaning, a pure sophist.

That's a pretty crappy thing to admit to.

Even after Trump has been completely bitch slapped, mocked, and made fun of his diehard supporters continue to try and defend him.

Trump's hairdo had to be protected at all and any cost.

Even after Trump has been completely bitch slapped, mocked, and made fun of his diehard supporters continue to try and defend him.

Trump's fine. The fact that his haters are upset, is not a problem for him.

It should upset any American that claims our veterans should be honored. I guess that rule doesn't apply to Trumpers.

Carry on with your delusions and denial. Watch out now we're coming to get you.

It should upset any American that claims our veterans should be honored. I guess that rule doesn't apply to Trumpers.

YOur concern about memorial services is touching. I'm sure that your partisan hate has nothing to do with hit.

Carry on with your delusions and denial. Watch out now we're coming to get you.

It's a delusion that Trump is fine, and his haters being upset is not a problem for him?

LOL!!!!!

YOur concern about memorial services is touching. I'm sure that your partisan hate has nothing to do with hit.

I served and I think anyone who served should be held in high regard for their service to their country. This wasn't just any ceremony it was the 100yr Anniversary and it's amazing that Kelly and Mattis could both pick up an umbrella make it.

I served and I think anyone who served should be held in high regard for their service to their country. This wasn't just any ceremony it was the 100yr Anniversary and it's amazing that Kelly and Mattis could both pick up an umbrella make it.

Yeah, you libs already tried pretending that a general has as much of a motorcade as a President.

People know you libs are stupid. But they know you are not THAT stupid.

Yeah, you libs already tried pretending that a general has as much of a motorcade as a President.

Well we know how stupid you Trump Humpers are. Oh since he couldn't fly by helicopter he couldn't make it. Presidents travel by motorcade every day this isn't nothing new.

Well we know how stupid you Trump Humpers are. Oh since he couldn't fly by helicopter he couldn't make it. Presidents travel by motorcade every day this isn't nothing new.

Your idiocy is noted. And since all you did was call me a name, you are an asshole.

Your idiocy is noted. And since all you did was call me a name, you are an asshole.

I've been called worse, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a Trumper and no matter what he does folks like you are going to try and defend it.

I've been called worse, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a Trumper and no matter what he does folks like you are going to try and defend it.

I've criticized Trump on many issues and decisions. YOu are still an asshole.

I've criticized Trump on many issues and decisions. YOu are still an asshole.

Well you damn sure haven't on this issue. Asshole, ok.

Forum List

Back