WW3 fears as Chinese state media reveals ‘three-stage battle plan’ to invade Taiwan as US stages war games in Pacific

If they invade Taiwan…
Taiwan will kick their ass

Doesn‘t make sense militarily, politically or economically

Can you put me in touch with your drug dealer as you get really good stuff?

A small island nation beats Red Communist China?

I guess you are covering for your beloved XI.
So, in your view…..the big guy easily beats the little guy

Reality is different. Invading an Island Fortress is not easy. Germany tried to defeat England with just bombing. Because they lacked the Naval landing capability….they failed

Taiwan has done nothing but prepare for a Chinese invasion for 70 years.
They have bunkers and Civil Defense to withstand bombing
They have a modern Air Force, surface to air missiles, anti ship missiles, smart mines, submarines and an Army ready to repel invaders.
They also have the US Navy at their disposal

Ready to explain how you think China will “win”??

The Red Chinese are not Germany cupcake.
This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

They face the same challenges in attacking an Island Fortress that Germany faced. In 1940, Germany was the most powerful Army in the world. They had the best Air Force. All observers said England didn’t stand a chance.

Blockade will face anti-ship missiles and the US Navy

Having a million plus Army does you no good if you can’t land them
Your thinking is stuck in the past and even there you do not know your history.

If you even casually observe the pubic plan put forth by China regarding their alledged plan of action you will see how vulnurable Taiwan is....not even to mention their plan would entail much more than what they have presented.

Anyone with much knowledge of modern military methods and capabilities understands Taiwan cannot stand up to China....more importatly even Taiwan knows that.

So what it really comes down to is will the U.S. gurantee Taiwan and China that we will defend Taiwan?

As one Chinese General said....."would the U.S. sacrifice Los Angeles to try and defend Taiwan"?

I don't think so.
Still haven’t seen their plan
It was not in the OP

Summarize it

If they invade Taiwan…

Reality is different. Invading an Island Fortress is not easy. Germany tried to defeat England with just bombing. Because they lacked the Naval landing capability….they failed

They have a modern Air Force, surface to air missiles, anti ship missiles, smart mines, submarines and an Army ready to repel invaders.

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

They face the same challenges in attacking an Island Fortress that Germany faced. In 1940, Germany was the most powerful Army in the world. They had the best Air Force. All observers said England didn’t stand a chance.

If you even casually observe the pubic plan put forth by China regarding their alledged plan of action you will see how vulnurable Taiwan is....not even to mention their plan would entail much more than what they have presented.

Anyone with much knowledge of modern military methods and capabilities understands Taiwan cannot stand up to China....more importatly even Taiwan knows that.

So what it really comes down to is will the U.S. gurantee Taiwan and China that we will defend Taiwan?

As one Chinese General said....."would the U.S. sacrifice Los Angeles to try and defend Taiwan"?

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
OMMFG

If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
OMMFG
let’s see it

If they invade Taiwan…

You seem not to realize how China is rapidly increasing its military capabilities.

Doesn‘t matter

Taiwan is an island and a Naval Invasion would be needed.
Taiwan has subs, mines, missiles,modern aircraft to repel an invasion

Even without the US Navy stepping in
Taiwan could not hold off china for 1 hour. You are deluded into thinking that china would not launch or drop nukes.

Really?
You underestimate what modern military equipment can do to Chinese invasion forces

China can’t bomb Taiwan into submission. Taiwan is prepared for it.

Landing forces by air and sea will face a barrage of defensive missiles and mines

Chinese ships will just be targets

China would not risk US retaliation if they bring in nukes
An evenly sprinkled application of tactical nukes will flatten Taiwan in less than six hours leaving little or nothing that can respond to anything at all.....think they won't do it? I think they would.

JO
You are right....if they think that is the only way to do it....they will do that or whatever it takes.....as of right now they are trying to convince America that they should not intervene....that it would be suicide to do so.

Their main goal as of now is to take control of Taiwan through relatively peaceful means.....I think they will be able to achieve that.

How is Taiwan going to stop an incoming nuke,

Easy
By the US assuring China that if they were to Nuke Taiwan, we will retaliate

Yes....you are correct....now who is going to push the red button dude? It sure as hell is not going to be some rainbow colored lizard lady....

JO
Another question....who controls the nuclear football? Even the democrats are not so stupid as to allow biden to do that

Thus........What it comes down to now is that we ----despite having a huge nuclear arsenal.... have no credibility....aka...China knows full well the biden regime would not authorize the use of Nuclear Weapons no matter what they do....but they also know that the Republicans might return...hence they will act quickly in regards to Taiwan...first they will negotiate....if not successful...they will act militarily.
yep and they will continue to pour billions into DNC coffers for election theft of every kind.

JO

Of course the release of his 'alleged plan' to invade Taiwan is designed to intimidate Taiwan yet the ultimate goal of China to absorb Taiwan cannot be denied and China will put more and more pressure on Taiwan as China is dramatically increasing its military power....though of course they still hope at this time to be able to absorb Taiwan without the use of military force....but one way or the other they will eventually do what they think needs to be done to gain dominance of Taiwan.

All of this also puts much pressure on America as in we are allies of Taiwan....yet realistically speaking can Taiwan really expect America to come to its aid?
They're gonna take it and our China puppet will do nothing to defend these people.

I think you are right.....China will take Taiwan in a similar manner as they took Hong Kong....make a lot of promises which will able biden to proclaim 'peace in our time' and then they will quickly break the promises they make .....just like in Hong Kong....they made a lot of promises to the U.K and then proceeded to break all of them....with barely a whisper of protest from the U.K.

If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
OMMFG
let’s see it
Are you so fucking stupid that you believe that militaries have to release their plans on the internet to you because you ask for it? Seriously you are severely mentally ill

If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
OMMFG
let’s see it
Are you so fucking stupid that you believe that militaries have to release their plans on the internet to you because you ask for it? Seriously you are severely mentally ill
OP says they have a three stage plan

Havent seen it yet

If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

If you even casually observe the public plan put forth by China regarding their alledged plan of action you will see how vulnurable Taiwan is....not even to mention their plan would entail much more than what they have presented.

I don't think so.
If China takes Taiwan it will be the green light they are looking for to keep going.

JO

If China is so careless as to provoke a war by trying to absorb Taiwan back into their spider's nest it's
not the just the US who would respond.
Japan, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Canada and other nations would mobilize. And maybe even more importantly China would face a global boycott and suffer disastrous blows to their economy.

China has to be smarter than that. And Taiwan itself has formidable defensive weaponry and as
India is ready for a border war with China I would have to bet China would not be so foolish as
take on this burden at this time........even if the senile dotard in office right now does seem to invite
China to do as they pleasel

If they invade Taiwan…

This is not 1940.

Air and sea blockade.

Much larger forces.

I don't think so.
It was not in the OP

Summarize it
OMMFG
let’s see it
OP says they have a three stage plan

Havent seen it yet
Yeah...,,frankly anything they let out for public consumption isn't worth ten seconds of reading.....they'll never forecast what they intend to do. That's for damn sure.

JO

If China is so careless as to provoke a war by trying to absorb Taiwan back into their spider's nest it's
Japan, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Canada and other nations would mobilize. And maybe even more importantly China would face a global boycott and suffer disastrous blows to their economy.

China has to be smarter than that. And Taiwan itself has formidable defensive weaponry and as
India is ready for a border war with China I would have to bet China would not be so foolish as
take on this burden at this time........even if the senile dotard in office right now does seem to invite
The USA would not respond, Taiwan is just not worth the Earth.

If they invade Taiwan…

You seem not to realize how China is rapidly increasing its military capabilities.

Doesn‘t matter

Taiwan could not hold off china for 1 hour. You are deluded into thinking that china would not launch or drop nukes.

Really?
You underestimate what modern military equipment can do to Chinese invasion forces

Landing forces by air and sea will face a barrage of defensive missiles and mines

An evenly sprinkled application of tactical nukes will flatten Taiwan in less than six hours leaving little or nothing that can respond to anything at all.....think they won't do it? I think they would.

JO
You are right....if they think that is the only way to do it....they will do that or whatever it takes.....as of right now they are trying to convince America that they should not intervene....that it would be suicide to do so.

Their main goal as of now is to take control of Taiwan through relatively peaceful means.....I think they will be able to achieve that.

Easy

Yes....you are correct....now who is going to push the red button dude? It sure as hell is not going to be some rainbow colored lizard lady....

JO
Another question....who controls the nuclear football? Even the democrats are not so stupid as to allow biden to do that

Thus........What it comes down to now is that we ----despite having a huge nuclear arsenal.... have no credibility....aka...China knows full well the biden regime would not authorize the use of Nuclear Weapons no matter what they do....but they also know that the Republicans might return...hence they will act quickly in regards to Taiwan...first they will negotiate....if not successful...they will act militarily.
Wrong again

Biden has made it clear he will support our military alliances.
Something Trump refused to do
Maybe we will…maybe we won’t.
Biden is a serial liar to begin with.....anyone that believes anything he says is further gone than biden.

To be a viable nuclear power....you not only have to have nuclear weapons but you must be prepared to use them and use them very quickly.

China knows full well biden is not capable of doing anything quickly.....they know biden has huge problems making decisions....especially fast decisions.

Yes....India is a worry for China...they have a very powerful and well armed military.

JO

Yes....India is a worry for China...they have a very powerful and well armed military. That however does not mean they will get involved....there would have to be a pretty good reason for that since it would also cost them dearly. One would hope that all nations understand that Taking Taiwan with no opposition means giving them the rest of the pacific in the next 20 to 50 years. Cannot allow it. Someone would have to convince Putin to stay out as well......if he joined China it's hard to say what would happen....it wouldn't be very good that's for sure.

JO

The USA would not respond, Taiwan is just not worth the Earth.
Okay... :rolleyes:

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

Biden is a serial liar to begin with.....anyone that believes anything he says is further gone than biden.

To be a viable nuclear power....you not only have to have nuclear weapons but you must be prepared to use them and use them very quickly.

China knows full well biden is not capable of doing anything quickly.....they know biden has huge problems making decisions....especially fast decisions.
China might be more afraid of Xiden since Xiden is not in charge to begin with

If they invade Taiwan…

Doesn‘t matter

Really?

JO

Easy

JO

Wrong again

Where have you been the last 70 years
The US has ALWAYs made it clear we will retaliate

rightwinger Not since pedo Joe got in...he already basically told Putin that he could have the Ukraine and since he and his son have for years taken bribes on chinese/NK little girls for sex slaves from china---anything goes.

Forum List

Back