WWE to hold Elimination Chamber event in Saudi Arabia Saturday...i will be watching live on MBC Action station & updatin' y'all

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
First image of Cody Rhodes after the WWE signing has surfaced. Rhodes is currently in Saudi Arabia for WWE's 'Elimination Chamber 2022'

FLwEUJ2UYAIx0iX

• Banned
in the opening bout of the night, Roman Reigns defeats Goldberg by guillotine submission after Goldberg went unconscious. Goldberg was about to execute a jackhammer but Roman reversed it

• Banned
Brock Lesnar wins the Elimination Chamber in crazy 30 minute match, will face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. Bobby Lashley barely participated in the bout, i might post some clips from it later

Report: Cesaro Parts Ways With WWE After Contract Negotiations Stall I am sure this performer will be picked up quickly. He no longer is in WWE but a well-liked by the fans and a really good performer in the ring.
Sounds like a company I worked for once. Keep your top 20% guys. Always have a big stable of new people you can promote that are cheap. 20% of your workforce. The other 60% are mid performers. You don have to pay them what they probably deserve. Some you do, some you don’t. Rickoshay comes to mind. Very talented but he’s no AJ Styles. No on the mic.

Forum List

Back