WWIII: A TrumpUSA Dramedy

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a capitalism and consumerism-optimism WWIII tale about Americans learning about the value of teamwork and maturity from an apocalypto-event involving chemical warfare and ISIS.

I'm not going to let myself become jaded by the commerce-fixation of our arguably capitalism-biased 'TrumpUSA.'

====

ISIS members form a coalition with rogue members of the remaining Taliban and establish a coup in Paris from where they launch nuclear weapons against America, Brazil, Russia, and Australia. ISIS then plans a chemical-warfare invasion of Canada to seize control of North America. Unfortunately, Americans are mired in consumerism laziness and capitalism gluttonies too much to be focused on the priorities regarding global unified terrorism.

North Korea joins ISIS and initiates an 'axis of domination,' and this new 'team' calls itself Cobra. President Trump calls an emergency meeting after the U.S. cities of San Francisco, New York, and Miami are decimated by nuclear attacks. Trump orders a special team of American soldiers he calls 'G.I. Joes' to take control of Canada before Cobra uses chemical warfare to make this 'World War III' a species-deforming calamity.

A lone vigilante named Captain Navy decides to shower Canadian cities with rejuvenating water-drums to neutralize the chemical-bombs being set off there by ISIS/Cobra. The G.I. Joes help Captain Navy by driving back the forces of Cobra from Canada, and the Trump Administration orders an emergency global military alliance with Great Britain, Russia, and Italy to take back Paris from ISIS hands. The war subsides in two years, and despite countless lives lost, Americans learn the real value of leadership --- teamwork --- and temper themselves off from 'consumerism gluttonies' by being more diplomatically mature about 'capitalism trophies' such as the establishment of a Burger King restaurant branch in Afghanistan!

====

world-war-3.jpg

Forum List

Back