Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

Ouch. That had to sting a little. :laughing0301:

"The Wyoming Republican Party has voted to stop recognizing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as a member of the Republican Party...

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican," The Associated Press reported. "In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump."

Wyoming Republican Party Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party | The Daily Wire

Glad to see some people in our party have some balls. This should be common practice for people like her that stab the party and constituents right in the back. I hope the states of all 13 back stabbers responsible for passing this pork bill and getting zero in return do the same.

We don't need people on the right bringing their dirty laundry to the floors of Congress. The Cheney and Bush families have been friends for decades. Trump had no kind words for George and did everything he could to beat Jeb with again, no kind words. She took offense to that and used her authority to carry out a personal vendetta. She's not welcome in the GOP if she's going to do crap like that. Let her join the other party if that's the kinds of games she wants to play.

Your vote for the shitter in chief is proof of that.

This is who I voted for...

1637063196843.png

I hope the states of all 13 back stabbers responsible for passing this pork bill and getting zero in return do the same.

Why do you all focus only on the House members that voted for the bill? More GOP Senators voted for it than did House members.

It's happening.

But Utah may fall first.

Mixed bag... :( :)
Neither will fall. People who face winters like those adjacent states have loyalties states in kinder climates do not know of. Survival there is directly linked to the kind mercy of their fellow travellers in six feet of snow powder that is in the hands of the harshest and bitterest cold winds on the planet. Their resourcefulness in helping others is the good samaritan story retold.

Glad to see some people in our party have some balls. This should be common practice for people like her that stab the party and constituents right in the back. I hope the states of all 13 back stabbers responsible for passing this pork bill and getting zero in return do the same.

When did spending money to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure become a partisan issue? This is the very essence of Trumpism: Never agree with the other party about anything, and always demonize the opposition. And it has worked on millions of gullible followers of Trumpism.

No it doesn't, dope....Cheney is completely free to pursue her political career in the other party.

So, when someone gets fired for a political point of view, that is not cancel culture as they are free to pursue a job with any other company.

Got it.

So, when someone gets fired for a political point of view, that is not cancel culture as they are free to pursue a job with any other company.

Got it.
Yeah, fired and deprived of their livelihood....Not just run out of their little clique, where they can continue their career on the other team unmolested.

You really are as trucking obtuse as any of the moonbats.

Yeah, fired and deprived of their livelihood....Not just run out of their little clique, where they can continue their career on the other team unmolested.

You really are as trucking obtuse as any of the moonbats.

They are free to pursue a job with any other company. You cannot have it both ways there little man.

I complained about those too, that is the difference between us. I have not sold my soul to one party or the other

So you're a genuine Lolbertarian? "Both parties are the same" is just another way to say "I'm cool, cynical, and privileged enough that drastic differences in parties won't affect me either way." That's pure narcissism.

Except you seem eager to criticize Republicans at every opportunity, while never holding Democrats accountable for anything. Hmmm.

bullshit.gif

So you're a genuine Lolbertarian? "Both parties are the same" is just another way to say "I'm cool, cynical, and privileged enough that drastic differences in parties won't affect me either way." That's pure narcissism.

Except you seem eager to criticize Republicans at every opportunity, while never holding Democrats accountable for anything. Hmmm.

View attachment 564796
No, he's not a libertarian....He's a liberoidal who knows all the boilerplate, so that he can invoke at the drop of the hat to try and score points with the cool kids.

He's as phony as Mac, with only about 1/4 of the insufferable piety.

Ouch. That had to sting a little. :laughing0301:

"The Wyoming Republican Party has voted to stop recognizing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as a member of the Republican Party...

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican," The Associated Press reported. "In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump."

Wyoming Republican Party Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party | The Daily Wire
Why was the vote that close?

Forum List

Back