Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

You are correct, it would not have. Biden got over a million more votes in my state than did Trump. My vote for Jo had the exact same result as if I had voted for Trump, except that I did not need to shower after voting nor feel that i had sold my soul to the duopoly devil.

Sux to be you. I didn't shower after I voted for Trump, nor did I feel the slightest twinge of guilt.

It felt so good I wished I could have voted for him ten times. But then, I'm not a Democrat.

In the ten years or so I lived in Wyo, I never thought it'd get so crazy that Dick Cheney was too moderate. LOL

But I understand that while not all people in Wyo are ok with Trump's attempted coup, just about every job is tied to oil and natl resource extraction, so loyalty to Trump is tied to being opposed to Biden's embrace limits on pretty much every source of energy.

In the ten years or so I lived in Wyo, I never thought it'd get so crazy that Dick Cheney was too moderate. LOL

But I understand that while not all people in Wyo are ok with Trump's attempted coup, just about every job is tied to oil and natl resource extraction, so loyalty to Trump is tied to being opposed to Biden's embrace limits on pretty much every source of energy.

"Attempted coup"? :laughing0301:

She cooked her own goose by not letting up on a subject which just plain wasn't relevant.
Not relevant? Seriously? False claims about a stolen election are not relevant? An attack on our Capitol for the first time in our history is not relevant?

We can't help it that people like you don't understand the relevance of either event. Sometimes you can't fix stupid, as this forum proves daily.

not at all, I voted for far and away the best candidate.

That is because you are a loyal party member that says thank you for the shit sandwich, may I have another

You don't have a clue whether or not that third party goober is going to give you a shit sandwich too. I know damned well that Trump fulfilled far more than he promised, no matter what the leftist propaganda says. So why would I vote for someone who hasn't proven himself to me?

You don't have a clue whether or not that third party goober is going to give you a shit sandwich too. I know damned well that Trump fulfilled far more than he promised, no matter what the leftist propaganda says. So why would I vote for someone who hasn't proven himself to me?

Well he did promise to blow up the national debt, he did that for sure...must have made you very happy

Every President raises the Debt. When you compare what the Democrats are doing right now, it doesn't seem that bad, does it?

And what Ted Bundy did does not seem so bad compared to what Jeffery Dahmer did...i still would not pick one over the other

Not relevant? Seriously? False claims about a stolen election are not relevant? An attack on our Capitol for the first time in our history is not relevant?
B
We can't help it that people like you don't understand the relevance of either event. Sometimes you can't fix stupid, as this forum proves daily.
Liz Cheney isn't really from wyo. Dick had more or less a vacation place near scenic Saratoga as I recall. But then there's TetonPines. Not bad for a working class kid from Casper.

Home - Teton Pines Resort And Country Club

But for guys working in mineral extraction, you can't be too picky about siding with a fat fuck who'd overturn an election for his ego. I mean feeding kids requires compromises.

We had false claims of a stolen election for five years now. What's new about that?

We had false claims of a stolen election for five years now.
The little lies, conflation and false equivocations

Hillary conceded early in the morning after the election and called the Trumpybear to congratulate him.

The intelligence agencies all said that Russia did not interfere with any ballot in any state.

Forum List

Back