🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Xotoxi's Sammich Shoppe

Then how would you pronounce cot, rot, robot, snot lot, etc. This is kind of like "about" being pronounced "aboot". How do you get oo out of ou?

That's an "ah" sound.

Caht and cawt. Extremely subtle distinctions that have to be pronounced in a Marilyn Monron breathy voice to tell apart. :lol:

In the dictionary, the words COT and CAUGHT have different pronounciation symbols.

But when a New Englander reads the sample word to which the pronounciation symbols are referred, the sample words are pronounced the same.

That's an "ah" sound.

Caht and cawt. Extremely subtle distinctions that have to be pronounced in a Marilyn Monron breathy voice to tell apart. :lol:

In the dictionary, the words COT and CAUGHT have different pronounciation symbols.

But when a New Englander reads the sample word to which the pronounciation symbols are referred, the sample words are pronounced the same.

Yes, but even when someone shows you the correct pronounciation, you guys still don't get it. You can't even fake an accent.

Yes, but even when someone shows you the correct pronounciation, you guys still don't get it. You can't even fake an accent.

Did you read my post above?

We had to create two special symbols to account for your mispronounciations, when in fact they mean the same thing.

We had to create two special symbols to account for your mispronounciations, when in fact they mean the same thing.

Wait, whose mispronounciations??:lol:

In Indiana they say "warsh" instead of "wash"

Along with:

Did you see that guy 'wrastle?' (instead of wrestle)

The customer service in this place sucks.
I want to talk to the manager.

And then some... I ordered my fargin Sammich and this Miserable Cork Soaker hasn't made it for me yet...

This somanabatch had the order YESTERDAY!...

It's utter bullshtein!

He better get me fargin Sammich, otherwise he'll wind up with his bells in a sling.

:)

peace...

Wait, whose mispronounciations??:lol:

Yous guys.

Hey, I am not from Elmwood Park.:lol: However, they do have something I miss, which is an Italain beef and sausage combo.:eusa_drool: Now go whip me one up.:D

dscn2017.jpg

And then some... I ordered my fargin Sammich and this Miserable Cork Soaker hasn't made it for me yet...

It's utter bullshtein!

He better get me fargin Sammich, otherwise he'll wind up with his bells in a sling.

Shuddup, you fargin bastage!

It's utter bullshtein!

Shuddup, you fargin bastage!

Get my Fuckin' Sammich you Fuckin' Hardon!... Do it!...

DO IT!

please?

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back