Yale wants to ban the word "master"

The left wants a sterile world, where nobody is offended, everybody is the same....life doesn't work that way and it would be boring as hell.

The left wants a sterile world, where nobody is offended, everybody is the same....life doesn't work that way and it would be boring as hell.
I know...
Nothing better than a little diversity to make life interesting.

Exactly, we have six children and each one is different and unique, if they were all the same that would be a monotonous bore, I couldn't imagine an entire society like that. It's be like a bunch of drones or....well libtards

So what would we have to change this movie title to as not to offend anyone?
11.jpg

I know...

Exactly, we have six children and each one is different and unique, if they were all the same that would be a monotonous bore, I couldn't imagine an entire society like that. It's be like a bunch of drones or....well libtards
I have a brother that's a preacher and a sister that's an ass.... It makes for fun family reunions!!!!

I know...

I have a brother that's a preacher and a sister that's an ass.... It makes for fun family reunions!!!!

I have a brother in law who is a drunk, he's good entertainment....but I wish he'd seek the help he desperately needs

I know...

I have a brother in law who is a drunk, he's good entertainment....but I wish he'd seek the help he desperately needs
I hear you, but you accept him....

At least you're not a Lib and roll him when he passes out, and yell "Yo, Santa Claus!!!"

I guess black rapper Master P should be banned for being racist.

Does this mean Yale will no longer offer Masters Degrees?

Tiger Woods has to give back his title.

That is downright racist!!!!!

2015 Masters Tournament

Oh shit!!! That's right....time to boycott The Masters.

And what about the Marine Corp? They have a rank of Master Sergeant.

We can't have a white Master Sergeant bossing around black troops. Hell....we may as well invade a cotton field.

Tiger Woods has to give back his title.

That is downright racist!!!!!

2015 Masters Tournament

Oh shit!!! That's right....time to boycott The Masters.

And what about the Marine Corp? They have a rank of Master Sergeant.

We can't have a white Master Sergeant bossing around black troops. Hell....we may as well invade a cotton field.
And what about the Libs that masterbate??? We have to do away with birth control!!!!!

We need to ban the word: Democrats. It starts with the word "dem". Everybody knows that's a slang word in negro speak. Dem is what piccanynnies say for the word "them".

BWAHAHA!
It's just beyond retarded. What is the next step? Banning the words "male" and "white"? I think it's possible indeed and will happen in my lifetime. Just stop it already, it's too stupid.

I used to laugh and shake my head when some posters referred to liberals as being "mentally ill".

I'm not laughing any longer, liberals are seriously deranged individuals who probably at times should be pitied for what they must go through in their minds.

BWAHAHA!
It's just beyond retarded. What is the next step? Banning the words "male" and "white"? I think it's possible indeed and will happen in my lifetime. Just stop it already, it's too stupid.

shhhhh!..next they'll want to forbid the word "white" and replace it with "racist"...

"A racist racist man was driving a racist car when he crossed the racist line on the highway and got a ticket from the racist police officer."...or something like that.

That article is very misleading. It is pretty blatant click bait. Yale is not trying or wanting to ban the word master. 1 out of 12 college heads no longer wants to be referred to as master of his respective college. It is about the title not the word itself.

That article is very misleading. It is pretty blatant click bait. Yale is not trying or wanting to ban the word master. 1 out of 12 college heads no longer wants to be referred to as master of his respective college. It is about the title not the word itself.
Almost as bad... loony liberal pissants.

Forum List

Back