Yeah…more gun control in Europe..that's the ticket…since the illegal guns were obtained illegally...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, more stupidity from the Europeans…….their gun control laws didn't work…..so they want "super dooper" gun control laws that will also be useless….the guns used were illegal to own, the people who obtained them illegally were prohibited by law to own them and they were used illegally to murder people……illegally…..

gun grabbers never learn…

Europe’s Reaction To Gun Control’s Failure To Stop Paris Attack? More Gun Control

We have thousands of gun deaths every year. They have dozens maybe. An attack by a terrorist organization is a special outlier.

Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

We have thousands of gun deaths every year. They have dozens maybe. An attack by a terrorist organization is a special outlier.

No….their criminal culture is different from ours. as the attack in Paris showed their criminals can get fully automatic rifles whenever they want….they just don't use guns to murder people as often as our criminals do.

Also…our gun murder rate is made up in majority by criminals murdering other criminals….that is the bulk of our gun murder. So our gun murder problem is a criminal "culture" problem…not a normal people owning guns problem….

We have over 320 million guns in private hands, only 8,124 murders were committed with guns…..

So if we assign one gun per murder, and that isn't true because many times one gun is used to murder several people…then 319,991,876 guns in the United States and their normal gun owners did not use those guns to commit murder.

319,991,876 vs. 8,124

And as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate has gone down, not up…..as their gun control has become more extreme their gun murder rate is going up….

Yeah, more stupidity from the Europeans…….their gun control laws didn't work…..so they want "super dooper" gun control laws that will also be useless….the guns used were illegal to own, the people who obtained them illegally were prohibited by law to own them and they were used illegally to murder people……illegally…..

Europe’s Reaction To Gun Control’s Failure To Stop Paris Attack? More Gun Control
Gun control = no guns. There is nothing else that matters.

This is the wonderful world of gun control in Europe…

So there you have it. Europe has terrorists in the streets who are not hindered in the slightest by gun control yet the Commission’s response is to further regulate guns that private citizens can only own if inoperable, make the few semi-automatics that citizens can own even harder to get, and regulate guns that only shoot blanks in the same way they regulate guns that are real.

What matter most for these gun nuts is to sell more guns= more gun deaths.

This is only obvious to mindless partisan bigots who need to lie to themselves in order to make a point.
To the rest of us, you present nothing but a post hoc fallacy, and completely ignored the point of the OP.

Who did they obtain them from?

More proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Dishonesty and ignorance? I've seen so much gun deaths in this country that I want to melt my only gun that was given to me as gift 12 years ago. And yet you advocating to sell more guns. Maybe you are highly trained in gun handling but how about those idiots. If we don't have gun so easily purchase then we might not have these much killings. And these is no way you can change my views about guns.

You do know you are completely wrong on this ...right? Americans own and carry more guns now than ever before....let me repeat...more Americans have bought guns, own guns and now carry guns than ever before.....

And our gun murder rate keeps going down....not up.....

you are wrong on that and I know when you are saying it you think you are pretty smart....but saying something that is wrong does not make you smart...it makes you uninformed....try to do some research before you post...

More proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
I argue from gun deaths, of which there are far too many. And there is nothing irrational about banning what is deadly and in most cases, unnecessary.

Gun murder in 2014....8,124

bill clinton study on defensive use of guns...defensive use of guns each year.... 1.5 million times...

1,500,000 vs. 8,124

Which number is bigger?

And of those 8,124....the majority of those gun murders are criminals murdering other criminals....in democrat controlled neighborhoods....

Who did they obtain them from?

Guns from the various conflicts in Europe, the Balkans, and after the Soviet Union broke up and now weapons are coming in from Africa of all places.......

I argue from gun deaths, of which there are far too many. And there is nothing irrational about banning what is deadly and in most cases, unnecessary.

Tell the victims who used guns to stop rape, robbery and murder that the gun was unnecessary.....

Dishonesty and ignorance? I've seen so much gun deaths in this country that I want to melt my only gun that was given to me as gift 12 years ago. And yet you advocating to sell more guns. Maybe you are highly trained in gun handling but how about those idiots. If we don't have gun so easily purchase then we might not have these much killings. And these is no way you can change my views about guns.

the majority of gun murder is by people who cannot legally own or carry guns.......they have broken all of the gun laws to commit the murder.....

We have over 320 million guns in private hands in this country....and only 8,124 gun murders by criminals murdering other criminals...

Normal gun owners.....they keep guns responsibly and do not use them for murder ....so....

8,124 gun murders by criminals who can't own guns....

319,991,876 guns in the hands of people who did not use them to commit murder.....

You really need to understand the truth, facts and reality and put your emotions under control.

Guns are used by Americans to stop violent criminal attack on average, according to bill clinton, 1.5 million times a year...and other studies put it much higher.

1,500,000 times guns are used to stop crime.... vs. ....8,124 gun murders...criminals murdering other criminals.....

we don't have a gun problem...as the facts, the truth and reality show...we have a small, but violent criminal problem....

Europeans criminals have just as much access to guns as our criminals do....they just don't use them to murder peole as often.....and they prefer fully automatic rifles...our criminals prefer pistols.....

You do know you are completely wrong on this ...right? Americans own and carry more guns now than ever before....let me repeat...more Americans have bought guns, own guns and now carry guns than ever before.....

you are wrong on that and I know when you are saying it you think you are pretty smart....but saying something that is wrong does not make you smart...it makes you uninformed....try to do some research before you post...

I did my research about gun violence here and abroad. Bottom line is there is so much guns easily accessible to all American people here in this country. And you want to flood this country with more guns. Research say more guns doesn't make me safer.
What do you want me to do? Go buy guns and armed myself? While watching tv, eating dinner, in my boat, car, sporting events, malls, concert walking carrying my gun with me? I will never do that. I or my neighbors never close our gates in Key Biscayne and my back yard with my boat is wide open. I only close my gate in Palm Springs because coyotes will eat my dog. And we do not lock our doors either because we are not afraid and we feel safe.

Tell the victims who used guns to stop rape, robbery and murder that the gun was unnecessary.....
I will, after you tell all the innocents and suicides who died by them...

Europe's gun crimes are a fraction of those in the US.
Gun Grabbers is kinda cute, but no one wants to take your guns, just to do background checks. Why does that bother you?

I did my research about gun violence here and abroad. Bottom line is there is so much guns easily accessible to all American people here in this country. And you want to flood this country with more guns. Research say more guns doesn't make me safer.
What do you want me to do? Go buy guns and armed myself? While watching tv, eating dinner, in my boat, car, sporting events, malls, concert walking carrying my gun with me? I will never do that. I or my neighbors never close our gates in Key Biscayne and my back yard with my boat is wide open. I only close my gate in Palm Springs because coyotes will eat my dog. And we do not lock our doors either because we are not afraid and we feel safe.

Guns are easy to access in Europe to...for those who will break the law...we saw that Friday and on all the other occasions where criminals and terrorists have murdered people in France, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium....the other countries will find out as well.......

Apparently, you live in a nice place....like most Americans. The problem with gun violence is our criminal culture...they like to shoot people....fortunately, they are mostly confined to democrat controlled neighborhoods and mostly just kill other criminals....

Reading anti gun extremist information is not being informed on gun issues...I can tell from your posts that this is the case.

And again.....as more Americans have purchased guns, and now that 13 million Americans actually carry guns for self defense....our gun murder rate has gone down...steadily, not up.....how do you explain that?

You guys all claim that simply owning a gun will turn you into a murderer or a criminal....and that is not the case....and yet you still spout your nonsense about guns and gun ownership.......

As I keep pointing out, hoping one day it will sink in to your anti gun brain, the majority of gun murder is by violent career criminals and the majority of their victims are other violent, career criminals...your nice neighborhood shows this.......

Each year according to bill clinton, Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and in many cases save lives, 1.5 million times a year......that is lives saved from death, injury and life altering criminal attack......

1,500,000 defensive gun uses and crimes stopped...

vs.

8,124 gun murders by criminals mostly against other criminals...

Did you ever take a minute to actually understand those numbers and what they mean.....?

Or the fact that 13 million people in this country carry guns and do so responsibly and without breaking the law.....

Do you ever think about that....?

Forum List

Back