Yeap, CNN and MSNBC focusing ONLY on "gun control" and that is it. That is all.

i saw a few of these rats bring up gun control last night, yet none of them brought up the fact that he was cleared to own weapons,,,aka, a license to kill. the real dumb democrats, as usual, brought up making it real hard to own weapons. Really? the killer was a security gaurd, they must be assuming that all security gaurds are armed with pop tarts and squirt guns
According to Trump this problem has an easy solution. If only Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would say the words "Islamic Terrorists" these acts of terrorism would stop. At least that's what he preaches. Those are magic words, like "Open Sesame" or "Nicto Barrada" . Them NOT saying the magic words emboldens the killers to murder with impunity.

If you're incapable of even saying what the problem is then you are incapable of addressing the problem.

Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.
I watched MSNBC this morning, saw David Ignatius and Michael Hayden, and they didn't talk about gun control, although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have liked what they said about other facets of this tragedy. Actually, as these heinous events happen, it is the assault-weapon enthusiasts like yourself that get so riled at any mention of guns a whole lot more than those against multiple-shot combat weapons in civilian hands.
So would you rather the terrorist procured his weapon illegally? Would it have mattered? You gun control enthusiasts crack me up. It wasn't the terrorists fault, it was the guns fault. Dumass.

i saw a few of these rats bring up gun control last night, yet none of them brought up the fact that he was cleared to own weapons,,,aka, a license to kill. the real dumb democrats, as usual, brought up making it real hard to own weapons. Really? the killer was a security gaurd, they must be assuming that all security gaurds are armed with pop tarts and squirt guns
According to Trump this problem has an easy solution. If only Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would say the words "Islamic Terrorists" these acts of terrorism would stop. At least that's what he preaches. Those are magic words, like "Open Sesame" or "Nicto Barrada" . Them NOT saying the magic words emboldens the killers to murder with impunity.

Not only are you a bloviated piece of shit hypocrite, you are also a liar.

Oh, btw. WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Go ahead and ignore the isis problem that your skinny lying snake in the white house claimed was a JV team, and in fact rose to power under his watch.

Go ahead, keep ignoring it and keep thinking if we BAN ALL GUNS, it will make these things stop.

You are a loser. You are a liar. Worthy of ZERO respect.

Go ahead ask the losers on the left what their plan is to BAN ALL GUNS. Get them to go over their logistical plan. Get ready for absurd blank stares.

I watched MSNBC this morning, saw David Ignatius and Michael Hayden, and they didn't talk about gun control, although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have liked what they said about other facets of this tragedy. Actually, as these heinous events happen, it is the assault-weapon enthusiasts like yourself that get so riled at any mention of guns a whole lot more than those against multiple-shot combat weapons in civilian hands.

What other facets?
I am curious what you or MSNBC thinks is the most important or compelling issues here and what we should do about the threat of Islamic terrorists in this country, if anything?

When did Trump say that genius? Maybe he said that recognizing the problem is the first step towards resolving the problem? You are one stupid bastard.

This looks to be either a staged event ot a false flag. Check out this bad crisis acting and then what she mentioned at the end. I am calling "bullshit" on this.

What other facets?
I am curious what you or MSNBC thinks is the most important or compelling issues here and what we should do about the threat of Islamic terrorists in this country, if anything?
Here is obama's response to isis rising and murdering across the world and saying they will attack the US.

There you go. Our leader.

What other facets?
Here is obama's response to isis rising and murdering across the world and saying they will attack the US.

There you go. Our leader.

Gee what could possibly go wrong? Oh wait....just look at Europe. Get your heads out of your asses left loons

The left will wail, whine, talk grand plans for gun control and more laws and by this time next week will move back to Trump and whatever the flavor of the day is with him. Same song and dance after every time this happens.
>>> still waiting for the beast to find a video to blame it on,,,guess she is still on you-tube looking for a video of people in animal costumes fighting to the death.

This looks to be either a staged event ot a false flag. Check out this bad crisis acting and then what she mentioned at the end. I am calling "bullshit" on this.

Don't start this shit

Were you there? I live very close to Orlando and the word is already drifting out that this was bullshit within hours of this. Wake the fuck up.

Relax and never tell me to wake the fuck up. Conspiracy nuts are always coming out of the woodwork when these things happen

Don't start this shit

Were you there? I live very close to Orlando and the word is already drifting out that this was bullshit within hours of this. Wake the fuck up.

Relax and never tell me to wake the fuck up. Conspiracy nuts are always coming out of the woodwork when these things happen
Wake up, you nut, the shit drizzles are falling on you. The far right nutte4rs are coming out of the woodwork.

Gee what could possibly go wrong? Oh wait....just look at Europe. Get your heads out of your asses left loons

Is it even possible those "left loon" leaders and politicians could be that stupid? No, I do not think so. Now those who vote for traitors and criminals like Obama or Hillary could be jack asses --- that seems clear. But I think the left loon leaders are borderline evil. They know what they are doing is subversive to this nation. They know what they preach is a lie or a deception. But either they simply want to keep their power and careers and will do whatever it takes to secure that --- or they are taking orders from devils in higher places.

Don't start this shit

Wake up, you nut, the shit drizzles are falling on you. The far right nutte4rs are coming out of the woodwork.

Oh stfu and go pretend your're a republican you babbling jackass

Don't start this shit

Says the babbling jackass at the crossroads of RouteIrish. You fake, you are such a boob that you are here only for grins and giggles. Not even Dale Smith, that loon, thinks you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

If you're incapable of even saying what the problem is then you are incapable of addressing the problem.
Hillary signed an agreement, while Sec of State, not to trash Islam. Hard to find any mention of it now.

Islamic nations seek treaty to ban blasphemy

Last edited:
Don't start this shit

Says the babbling jackass at the crossroads of RouteIrish. You fake, you are such a boob that you are here only for grins and giggles. Not even Dale Smith, that loon, thinks you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

Let the butt hurt flow through you. Now scram you miserable little nothing

Forum List

Back