Years Of Research Laid Groundwork For Speedy COVID-19 Shots

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very interesting article. I had read last year that the research in the last decade or so had helped speed up the development of the covid vaccine. Which is one of the reasons why it was able to be developed so quickly.

I recommend people read the article it's very informative on discoveries that are the basis of how the covid vaccine was developed.

This is a very interesting article. I had read last year that the research in the last decade or so had helped speed up the development of the covid vaccine. Which is one of the reasons why it was able to be developed so quickly.

I recommend people read the article it's very informative on discoveries that are the basis of how the covid vaccine was developed.

Are you 100% sure Drumpf didnt figure it all out on his own?

The lead researcher at Vanderbilt University was really concerned too about ongoing funding for his research. Coronavirus just wasn't being funded anymore even though he had been doing it for 20+ years.

I thought the Party Line was that Trump screwed up the development of the vaccine.

This sounds like you are admitting that it was developed quickly.

Are you not afraid of being Canceled?

So it's all the more mysterious that both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said they wouldn't take a vaccine developed while Trump was president. Did they just not know anything about the SCIENCE?

except thats not what they said or you would have posted a link to them saying that.

Seriously.

Both Biden and Harris never said any such thing.

They said they didn't trust trump and would trust the scientists and doctors.

The right keep trying to pass that lie off like it's not been proven over and over as the lie it is.

And what does that have to do with the development of the vaccine?

If a trump person couldn't lie they wouldn't have anything to say.

Did Trump say, "w.s. are very fine people" or did he say "not w.s."?

If you lie, then you are the liar, not us. Answer carefully. LEFTY.

Forum List

Back