🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yeeee Haawww!: Trump 56.7%---Clinton 43.3%

Steve, I do recall a few years ago, the same exact enthusiasm when the GOP took over both houses.....and after a few months, silence...you could hear a pin drop. As a matter of fact....to this day, I've yet to see one post, one anything praising this landslide moment you nuts all celebrated....so hears the deal, should Trump win....can we all agree to come back here and see just how well that one works out...cause you nuts always always back losers!!

Steve, I do recall a few years ago, the same exact enthusiasm when the GOP took over both houses.....and after a few months, silence...you could hear a pin drop. As a matter of fact....to this day, I've yet to see one post, one anything praising this landslide moment you nuts all celebrated....so hears the deal, should Trump win....can we all agree to come back here and see just how well that one works out...cause you nuts always always back losers!!

Everyone will be celebrating as the terrorists are stopped, America put first, and the mess that is Germany avoided entirely.

• Banned

Everyone will be celebrating as the terrorists are stopped, America put first, and the mess that is Germany avoided entirely.

Don't forget he's gonna make you great again.

The last time I heard them words, Hitler was roastin jews and the Russians:banana: were building a wall.

The last time I heard them words, Hitler was roastin jews and the Russians:banana: were building a wall.

This time WE get a wall!!!!

This time WE get a wall!!!!
Uh, the German's did get a wall, just sayin.....and we all know how that turned out. Just for the record, if you think illegals are your biggest problems, than you need to get a life, pal.

Last time it was YOU celebrating Jews in the ovens......do the walk of shame or be remembered for the animal you've been here. :cranky:

We see Trump falling back, yet again.

mcgarrett is peeing on his shoes again. Here is his link, so read the truth on the polls

RCP Average 7/11 - 7/24 -- -- 44.3 44.1 Trump +0.2
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 48 45 Trump +3
CBS News 7/22 - 7/24 1118 RV 4.0 44 43 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 7/23 - 7/24 1057 RV 4.5 42 47 Clinton +5
LA Times/USC 7/18 - 7/24 2083 LV -- 45 41 Trump +4
Gravis 7/21 - 7/22 3462 RV 1.7 51 49 Trump +2
Rasmussen Reports 7/18 - 7/19 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Trump +1
Reuters/Ipsos 7/16 - 7/20 1232 RV 3.2 36 40 Clinton +4
NBC News/SM 7/11 - 7/17 9436 RV 1.4 45 46 Clinton +1

Forum List

Back