Yellow is kaput

Okay..who do you plan to vote for?

If you named one person...they could die. If you named 50 persons; they all could die.

I plan to vote for Joe Biden.
I can't vote as I am Canadian. I would want to see an array of choices. Tim Scott seems Reaganesque..and he has lived a life of poverty and understands that education and belief can guide.success.

I can't vote as I am Canadian. I would want to see an array of choices. Tim Scott seems Reaganesque..and he has lived a life of poverty and understands that education and belief can guide.success.

Can't wait for the upcoming debate and for him to explain to the GOP voters that slavery wasn't a jobs program...which is the latest attempt by the political right to rewrite history.

Increased costs for Fuel, repair, parts, tires, licensing, medical ins...

Ain't democrats wonderful?

There are always costs involved in running a business. If mgmt did not take into account fuel cost increases, repairs etc, they weren't very good at running a business.

Odd that you would include medical insurance in that list.

Maybe they became beanerized?
That or Ragheads ran them out.
Modern day slaves are destroying all blue collar trades.
Welcome to capitalism you snowflake. Libertarians like Bastiat saw immigration laws as nothing more than protectionist policies for local labor. The real free market capitalists expected your labor to have to compete in a free market system.

You support the racist BLM.

You don’t care that Black people owned slaves. Just like white people did. Sit there and do what you’re told by your government masters. Put on your mask.

Keep on waiving your LGBT and blm flag, wave your Ukraine flag, while supporting Nazis in Ukraine

RFK all the way support the middle class
What an misrepresentation and ignorant post^^^^

The only flags I have hanging or waving are the American Flag and a Seahawks Super Bowl Flag

You can do whatever you want with your stupid flags.

I'm voting for Joe Biden.
Biden...it's a no-brainer.
There are always costs involved in running a business. If mgmt did not take into account fuel cost increases, repairs etc, they weren't very good at running a business.

Odd that you would include medical insurance in that list.
You realize that fuel costs DOUBLED almost overnight...right? And you realize that volume cratered during the covid panic...right? (Along with an inability to get parts to fix trucks.)

Welcome to capitalism you snowflake. Libertarians like Bastiat saw immigration laws as nothing more than protectionist policies for local labor. The real free market capitalists expected your labor to have to compete in a free market system.

Free market capitalism includes employers meeting employment guidelines. Capitalism doesn’t work with dark slaves being part of the dynamic. …not unless we want to return to 1950.….I do.

Biden and democrats!
It's the greatest challenge we've ever faced. Even the democrooks of 1860 we not as criminally inclined, anti-patriotic, or deliberately stupid.

HOLY SHIT! :shock:

Mark this day in history!!!

CanOcorn actually posted something worth reading!
I'm still not reading it. She made a mistake if it isn't freakishly stupid.

Free market capitalism includes employers meeting employment guidelines. Capitalism doesn’t work with dark slaves being part of the dynamic. …not unless we want to return to 1950.….I do.

Nah, capitalism just needs slaves. You'd be a good slave - why not participate in voluntary servitude, then? Take one for Team Capitalism.

Forum List

Back