🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yellowstone is some rednect fantasy bullshit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A murder every 20 minutes. Hillbillies acting tough etc...

BUT I love that they aren't cowtowing to the leftist progressive bullshit. The pretty country girls are a nice bonus.
I let it play in the background just to make sure toxic masculinity wins in the ratings.

• Banned
Redneck number 3's Indian girlfriend is smokin hot.

Redneck ones daughter has a smokin body but that bitch attitude sucks.

Blonde cowgirl in the barn with the men is the bomb.

Blue haired freak is...well, a freak lol.

Gettin old sucks

Redneck number 3's Indian girlfriend is smokin hot.

Redneck ones daughter has a smokin body but that bitch attitude sucks.

Blonde cowgirl in the barn with the men is the bomb.

Blue haired freak is...well, a freak lol.

Gettin old sucks
Beth is a rattlesnake. I'd love it if "The View" had Beth on for about 10 minutes.

Just like SOA, its called TV bud. I honestly put it in on of my top favorite shows of all time and its not even over.

I like the show.
The high body count keeps it interesting and so far not one bit of faggotry or Transgender themed bullshit.

Leftist tears
download (31).png

Getting very very tired of Beth. Her Constantly Angry Hateful Obnoxious Nastiness is getting old. Rip may be getting fed up too eventually. HATE the bratty kid. He's nothing but trouble and he will NOT take the place of the kid Beth will never have.

Jamie is a pussy. But I feel sorry for him He's been put in a position with no way out....with John Dutton and his own father. What a fucked up life he had and its only going to get worse because Beth blames him for having her steralized after she got preggers from some other cowboy and he was too green to know what to do. She wanted the kid aborted..it was aborted. With consequences a 17 year old Jamie did cuz he didn't know any better and has been browbeat all his fucking life.

John Dutton is an asshole. Apple didn't fall far from the tree with Beth.

Kaycee is ok. I like him.

The Jimmy side story needs to be removed. Nobody cares. Plus, he is one butt ugly cowboy.

There. Got that off my chest.

Oh. Wait. Last night's episode was BORING. But thankfully 1883 came on afterwards and that was pretty damn good.

Forum List

Back