Yemen tries to bomb Saudi Arabia

Clinton sold anything to China? No, only Bush II could be that innocent, he was with Putin.

His father is a national treasure though.

Peach, were you even out of grade school when Clinton was in office? He was my last CIC when I was in the Navy and no one could have been more despised by the military. His administration cost me my military career and my first civilian job once I was forced out. To use his favorite term to describe the military when he was in college, I loathed the man. So did a lot of people.

I would not cross the street to piss in the man's face.

You have a point, I found his actions toward his wife disgusting, but I read about Trump's treatment of his first wife, and fairly young children. She idolized him, he left her for an immoral woman after he arranged for the 2 to meet and fight on the ski slopes. I believe both men have changed in that respect, but Clinton in any way should not have impacted you, how did that happen?
I did not like Clinton's attitude the only time I met him, AUTO grin, and pure politician.

Clinton sold anything to China? No, only Bush II could be that innocent, he was with Putin.

Peach, were you even out of grade school when Clinton was in office? He was my last CIC when I was in the Navy and no one could have been more despised by the military. His administration cost me my military career and my first civilian job once I was forced out. To use his favorite term to describe the military when he was in college, I loathed the man. So did a lot of people.

You have a point, I found his actions toward his wife disgusting, but I read about Trump's treatment of his first wife, and fairly young children. She idolized him, he left her for an immoral woman after he arranged for the 2 to meet and fight on the ski slopes. I believe both men have changed in that respect, but Clinton in any way should not have impacted you, how did that happen?
I did not like Clinton's attitude the only time I met him, AUTO grin, and pure politician.

In 1993 after Clinton took office, he loaded his yes men into the Pentagon and told them to cut the Navy to the bare bones. We were told that 770 senior LTs in my year group had to leave. They didn't need us anymore. We were given a choice: either stay in and hope we got promoted and if we didn't we would get $30,000 severance pay, or leave now and get $80,000 and get to keep some benefits.

After the Gulf War, almost every ship in the Navy needed extensive upkeep and maintenance, but crews were put to decommissioning our entire nuclear surface fleet, most of our tank landing ships, numerous oilers and supply ships, and so maintenance went by the wayside.

I took an amphibious assault aircraft carrier through overhaul in 1992-1993. When we came out, with no training time or ability to qualify our personnel, we were sent from Refresher Training after only a few days to Haiti because we were the only amphib on the east coast available.

I spent 5 months making slow circles off Port-au-Prince and then came home to find out that not only was the Navy reneging on our agreement that I would be released in February, they kept me until the end of May because they could not find anyone to replace me. I was considered excess baggage, but no one could do my job. In the meantime, my civilian job that was waiting for me was canceled because the Navy decided it would not support the engineering systems on a whole class of new amphib carriers that I was hired to manage, and canceled my employer's contract.

Clinton and his cronies called it the "Peace Dividend", when all they did was tear the Navy to pieces.

Loathsome, but the Pentagon decides final matters, under any President. Funding cuts he could have vetoed if offered by Congress. Clinton should have instead of kow-towing to CUT THE BUDGET yips.

In 1993 after Clinton took office, he loaded his yes men into the Pentagon and told them to cut the Navy to the bare bones. We were told that 770 senior LTs in my year group had to leave. They didn't need us anymore. We were given a choice: either stay in and hope we got promoted and if we didn't we would get $30,000 severance pay, or leave now and get $80,000 and get to keep some benefits.

After the Gulf War, almost every ship in the Navy needed extensive upkeep and maintenance, but crews were put to decommissioning our entire nuclear surface fleet, most of our tank landing ships, numerous oilers and supply ships, and so maintenance went by the wayside.

I took an amphibious assault aircraft carrier through overhaul in 1992-1993. When we came out, with no training time or ability to qualify our personnel, we were sent from Refresher Training after only a few days to Haiti because we were the only amphib on the east coast available.

I spent 5 months making slow circles off Port-au-Prince and then came home to find out that not only was the Navy reneging on our agreement that I would be released in February, they kept me until the end of May because they could not find anyone to replace me. I was considered excess baggage, but no one could do my job. In the meantime, my civilian job that was waiting for me was canceled because the Navy decided it would not support the engineering systems on a whole class of new amphib carriers that I was hired to manage, and canceled my employer's contract.

Clinton and his cronies called it the "Peace Dividend", when all they did was tear the Navy to pieces.

The Navy is the NAVY, they send you where they want, WHEN they decide to, and are not known for keeping prior orders in force at the time you are promised. Champus is worse.

Last edited:

The Navy is the NAVY, they send you where they want, WHEN they decide to, and are not known for keeping prior orders in force at the time you are promised. Champus is worse.

That's odd! I never had that problem when Reagan and GHWB were in charge.

My father complained about Reagan, we all judge events by who we do not like.

At least Obama did not dodge the draft like Bubba Clinton.
He was 12 when the draft ended. Has nothing to do with his treatment of the military anyway. Obama was worse.

I am not saying Obama was loved by the military as a whole by any stretch of the imagination, but the black portion of the military apparently loved him!

He was 12 when the draft ended. Has nothing to do with his treatment of the military anyway. Obama was worse.

I am not saying Obama was loved by the military as a whole by any stretch of the imagination, but the black portion of the military apparently loved him!

No,

They did not.

According to my daughter, who has an almost entirely minority platoon, they did,

No,

They did not.

According to my daughter, who has an almost entirely minority platoon, they did,

The American military....Marines ....etc... hated Hussein and his Islamic background.They hated him!

((( They love Donald Trump.:2up: )))

No,

They did not.

The American military....Marines ....etc... hated Hussein and his Islamic background.They hated him!

Marines are not known for being the brightest crayons in the box because they have already eaten them!

No,

They did not.

Marines are not known for being the brightest crayons in the box because they have already eaten them!

you boring.... *yawn*

Marines are the BEST!

Forum List

Back