yep no controlled demolition of bld 7 or lost libertys since 9/11 alright

you guys are still arguing with these two paid trolls? they dodge the facts in this video so i dont understand why you bother with them.

Yeah, more boring Sock Trolls. SAYIT is the newest Sock Troll asshole. I'm guessing it's del a.k.a. (The Gimp), that creepy Dante dude, or dawgshit. Pretty pathetic stuff. But waddayagonnado, right? Hang in there. :)

yeah probably Dawgshit.One of those trolls.Doubt that its Dante troll.He has the same pattern of Dawgshot for sure.In desperate need for attention talking to himself and doesnt bother to address facts in videos and like him,comes back only with pitiful one liners.Yeah surprise me at all if it was him the way he cant stop his faring problem he has demonstrated throughout this whole thread.Just like Dawgshit always does.:poop:

could be another one of Candyass's sock puppets as well he has here.

Last edited:
you guys are still arguing with these two paid trolls? they dodge the facts in this video so i dont understand why you bother with them.

Yeah, more boring Sock Trolls. SAYIT is the newest Sock Troll asshole. I'm guessing it's del a.k.a. (The Gimp), that creepy Dante dude, or dawgshit. Pretty pathetic stuff. But waddayagonnado, right? Hang in there. :)

yeah probably Dawgshit.One of those trolls.Doubt that its Dante troll.He has the same pattern of Dawgshot for sure.In desperate need for attention talking to himself and doesnt bother to address facts in videos and like him,comes back only with pitiful one liners.Yeah surprise me at all if it was him the way he cant stop his faring problem he has demonstrated throughout this whole thread.Just like Dawgshit always does.:poop:

Is there any evidence that this 9/11 Hand Job is over 12 years old? :D

Could be all of the above. Who knows. Anyway, don't let the bastard get ya down. :)

"As documented by video footage, Building 7 collapsed at free-fall acceleration for a distance of more than 100 feet – equal to at least eight stories.

"NIST initially denied Building 7’s free-fall in its Draft Report released in August 2008. In the technical briefing that followed, NIST’s lead investigator, Dr. Shyam Sunder accurately explained, 'A free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.'

"He inaccurately claimed that WTC 7 took 40 percent longer than 'free-fall time' to collapse, 'and that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.

"And you had a sequence of structural failures that had to take place, and everything was not instantaneous.'"

Building 7 Implosion: The Smoking Gun of 9/11

It's long past time for the truth about 911 to reach the world.

"As documented by video footage, Building 7 collapsed at free-fall acceleration for a distance of more than 100 feet – equal to at least eight stories.

"NIST initially denied Building 7’s free-fall in its Draft Report released in August 2008. In the technical briefing that followed, NIST’s lead investigator, Dr. Shyam Sunder accurately explained, 'A free-fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it.'

"He inaccurately claimed that WTC 7 took 40 percent longer than 'free-fall time' to collapse, 'and that is not at all unusual because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case.

"And you had a sequence of structural failures that had to take place, and everything was not instantaneous.'"

Once more for the ternimally dense:
As of this posting there is still no evidence of a controlled demo nor of rigging for a controlled demo on any of the WTC buildings.
When you find some, immediately stop wasting your time here and contact the insurers who paid out billions and would probably reward you handsomely for the opportunity to recover that money. In the meantime your shrill, desperate silliness remains just ... silly, Princess. :D

Last edited:

Could be all of the above. Who knows. Anyway, don't let the bastard get ya down. :)

As if one can get lower than posting "poop" from Mommy's basement. If you really want to help ol' Hand Job, get him a life. :lol:

As if one can get lower than posting "poop" from Mommy's basement. If you really want to help ol' Hand Job, get him a life. :lol:

He's honest and has integrity. But you, well you're just an average Sock Troll asshole. You cannot be trusted or respected. But hey, we all look forward to another one of your fresh & original 'Tin Foil Hat' insults. Keep up the bad work dummy. :thup:

Last edited:

As of this posting there is still no evidence of a controlled demo nor of rigging for a controlled demo on any of the WTC buildings.
When you find some, immediately stop wasting your time here and contact the insurers who paid out billions and would probably reward you handsomely for the opportunity to recover that money. In the meantime your shrill, desperate silliness remains just ... silly, Princess. :D
"Let’s consider the evidence:

Speed of Collapse

In spite of Bush and Cheney's best efforts to ship thousands of tons of evidence to China before any forensics was performed, there's no shortage of physical evidence remaining to warrant a full public, independent investigation of how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers.

Speed of Collapse

In spite of Bush and Cheney's best efforts to ship thousands of tons of evidence to China before any forensics was performed, there's no shortage of physical evidence remaining to warrant a full public, independent investigation of how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers.

Let's consider the reality:
If what you think you have could prove the collapse was a controlled demo, you'd be talking to the aforementioned insurers (who paid out billions in 9/11 claims) instead of trying to convince me.
Why not give them a call and get back to me with their response, Princess? :D

Speed of Collapse

If what you think you have could prove the collapse was a controlled demo, you'd be talking to the aforementioned insurers (who paid out billions in 9/11 claims) instead of trying to convince me.
Here's the reality you need to consider:
Stop being afraid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk]WTC7 -- This is an Orange - YouTube[/ame]

He's honest and has integrity. But you, well you're just an average Sock Troll asshole.

:lol::lol::lol:
He's a raging, adolescent "poop" idiot and any normal, rational adult can spot that. :D

At least he's honest and has integrity. No one trusts or respects cowardly Sock Troll assholes like you. ;)

Speed of Collapse

Stop being afraid.

I'll take that to mean you called and they wouldn't stop laughing. You need to stop wallowing in CT fantasy, Princess. :D

:D

So what do you think, Pauli? Do you think those who paid BILLIONS in claims have access to the WWW? Do you think they can view Youtube? Do you think they are aware of everything you believe to be factual? Do you doubt they would petition the court tomorrow if they thought any of your pseudoscience, half-truths or fabrications wouldn't get them laughed out of court and perhaps out of biz? Remove your head from your ass and smell the fresh air, Princess. :D

Stop being afraid.

I'll take that to mean you called and they wouldn't stop laughing. You need to stop wallowing in CT fantasy, Princess. :D

"Speed of Collapse

Why can't you explain those two seconds of free fall?

Stop being afraid.

"Speed of Collapse

You are wasting precious time, Princess. If your half-truths, pseudoscience and fabrications are so good the insurers and the media will be at your door in the next 5 minutes to throw money at you to make the case. Let me know when they get there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Speed of Collapse

You are wasting precious time, Princess. If your half-truths, pseudoscience and fabrications are so good the insurers and the media will be at your door in the next 5 minutes to throw money at you to make the case. Let me know when they get there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you're so damn dumb. I mean, i know you're a Sock Troll asshole, but clearly you're the dumbest one here. Got anymore 'Tin Foil Hat' insults for us? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Wow, you're so damn dumb. I mean, i know you're a Sock Troll asshole, but clearly you're the dumbest one here. Got anymore 'Tin Foil Hat' insults for us? SHEESH! :cuckoo:
SAYIT thinks WikiPedia is an good source of info. ;)

Sayit let me ask you a question. What was this comment of yours in your profile about?

"No harm done. $7 trillion is just a number the haters pull fom their butts. They have nothing to support it."

Federal Reserve?

Forum List

Back