Yep....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his website....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cocksucks, we recognize this as the NRA valentine to America. Bet you are real disappointed in the young mans accuracy. Only 17 dead, he should have done far better than that in a target rich environment. Yes, the AR 15, the murderers favorite firearm. Time to boot people like Rubio out, and get people in that are not swinging on the cock of the NRA.

Democrats will immediately go into denial mode now over their Party's inspired violence.

Commies on his t-shirt, allahu ahkbar on his website.......alleged membership in the democrat party.....

This story goes away in 3.....2.....1.....
Hey, you forgot about the MAGA hat on his Instagram profile pic...

Who cares!

The individual was insane!!
Which is the response from a sane person
Have you read the lefts response?
"its the guns fault" we must limit guns!

:aargh::bang3::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No, we will limit the assault rifles.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle, fool. They were banned from public ownership somewhere around the early 1960's I think. What you think is an assault rifle is nothing more than a "military style" rifle. With a true assault rifle, hundreds would be dead, no one would walk out alive and half the building would need to be condemned. To own an assault rifle, you need a federal stamp and people with federal stamps don't go around shooting up schools. If you truly want to stamp out school violence, then we need to get to the heart of the problem and stamp out liberalism and bring back morality, religion and strong family values.

You are a lying fuck. The AR 15 is an assault rifle. The only difference between it and the M 16 is one has an option for full automatic fire. By holding the AR 15 just right, you can fire it full auto. That was demonstrated by someone that thought a ban on the bump stocks was not right. However, assholes like you are going to have a problem shortly. You see, we have seen that the massacres taking place for the last few years have been carried out by people using these assault weapons, and the sane people of this nation are just about fed up with that. And with cocksuckers like you that enable the murderers.

Yep...just reported on local news Channel 7, ABC chicago....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his facebook page.........

Hey dick, by leaving out the context you're pretty much lying.

0214_Florida-School-Shooter-Instagram-Sub_2.jpg

He had the definition of allahu akbar and then followed up with 'Well at least we now know what it means when a sand durka says allahu akbar.

He doesn't appear to be a Muslim terrorist at all. Just another fucking gun nut, like you.

You are a lying fuck. The AR 15 is an assault rifle. The only difference between it and the M 16 is one has an option for full automatic fire. By holding the AR 15 just right, you can fire it full auto. That was demonstrated by someone that thought a ban on the bump stocks was not right. However, assholes like you are going to have a problem shortly. You see, we have seen that the massacres taking place for the last few years have been carried out by people using these assault weapons, and the sane people of this nation are just about fed up with that. And with cocksuckers like you that enable the murderers.

Sane people of the nation booted the hildabeast because she supported gun control....your not getting our guns so get over it

Sane people of the nation booted the hildabeast because she supported gun control....your not getting our guns so get over it

Clinton lost the election because of gun control? That's the dumbest thing I've heard today....and I've read posts by chemtrail dale.

Since an AR 15 can be easily fired fully auto without any alteration, it is a machine gun. Therefore, it should require the same license to own as fully auto Thompson .45. Just require anyone that wants to take one off their property to have that license, or face a mandatory prison sentence of five years, be branded a felon, and have all their guns seized and destroyed. Make the sale of an assault weapon to someone without that license, whether in a store or a private sale, face the same penalty. For both the seller and the buyer. In one stroke, you have destroyed the market for these weapons, and kept them off the street after a few rednecks spend half a decade in the Federal Pen.

Clinton lost the election because of gun control? That's the dumbest thing I've heard today....and I've read posts by chemtrail dale.

I hope they keep it up its a real winning issue! :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, I hear it's the new gay marriage.

Yes, I hear it's the new gay marriage.

Another winning issue for democrats in the rust belt.......:dance:

Who cares!

The individual was insane!!
I don't think so.

Sounds to me like a kid who was mercilessly teased and bullied at school by other kids and even the school administration. Then plotted his revenge and carried it out.
One of the bullies was a guy that Cruz was mercilessly berating for sex and kept getting turned down.

Even the kids most ostracized didn't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back