Yep, Trump as expected is claiming the 2020 election will be “rigged”

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.

Are you projecting again? Pretending you haven't complained the election was rigged for three years?

Liberalism is truly a mental illness and you always project.

We'll be hearing this from now on. If he loses, this is what he'll blame.

A sitting President denigrating our electoral process. Great.

Well, he's already denigrated the office, so I guess this is no big deal.

projection again. You've denigrated the election process for three years. The butt hurt of the Hillary supporter.

Are you projecting again? Pretending you haven't complained the election was rigged for three years?

Liberalism is truly a mental illness and you always project.
Nope, definitely never did claim the election was rigged.

Who is doing that still? I don’t hear about it. No one on the left is sore about 2016 because the Dems took the House in 2018 and won most of the special elections.

Don’t you personally dislike Trump anyway? Are you just saying this “TDS” crap just for the sake of arguing with me? That’s kind of pathetic, Bro.
That is because there was massive cheating.

Absentee ballots are printed with bar codes for tracking. excellent way to vote for those not able to vote with ease at polling stations. those against it just sow division.

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.
That what you vermin will do.

The Democrats' behavior these last four years lends all credibility to the notion that they will try to rig the election. Who do you people think you're fooling?

No you’re just making shit up because you don’t have an argument.

I only have the statement..you supported the claim that the 2016 elections were the result of interference. Thats a fact. You never posted a single article on Hillary claiming the election was rigged. Thats a fact. A liberal lives for deniability because you dotn have a soul or a real postilion on anything., Its part of the evil. You never know when you may have to twist and attack what you defended yesterday.

Deny reality all you like but it still wont change reality.

Trump will make those claims of voter fraud and repubs will still believe it It is the same claims he was making last election in which he won.

Lol none of the spin you are putting on all of these articles is actually relevant to the articles themselves. You’re just saying non sense and attaching vaguely similar articles that do nothing to support your point.
So that post makes you a low IQ, low reading comprehension, low information democrat voter.
1. There are registered Republicans in all (59) precincts that reported zero votes for Romney. That shows relevance to voter fraud in urban plantations.
"The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. "

2. Black Panthers guarding polling places with clubs wouldn't intimidate white voters? Duh.

3. The 3rd link shops that in democrat urban plantations, after voter fraud was proven with video evidence, the democrats made laws to prohibit taking videos of polling places.

I only have the statement..you supported the claim that the 2016 elections were the result of interference. Thats a fact. You never posted a single article on Hillary claiming the election was rigged. Thats a fact. A liberal lives for deniability because you dotn have a soul or a real postilion on anything., Its part of the evil. You never know when you may have to twist and attack what you defended yesterday.

Deny reality all you like but it still wont change reality.
Hey idiot, saying Russia tried to help Trump in the campaign is NOT the same thing as saying the voting process is rigged. I don’t even have confidence that Hillary would have won had they not tried to help Trump. Do you just pretend to be stupid?

So that post makes you a low IQ, low reading comprehension, low information democrat voter.
1. There are registered Republicans in all (59) precincts that reported zero votes for Romney. That shows relevance to voter fraud in urban plantations.
"The Philadelphia Inquirer reported today that, in 59 precincts in inner-city Philadelphia, the GOP nominee received not a single vote. "

2. Black Panthers guarding polling places with clubs wouldn't intimidate white voters? Duh.

3. The 3rd link shops that in democrat urban plantations, after voter fraud was proven with video evidence, the democrats made laws to prohibit taking videos of polling places.
NONE of those articles are evidence of voter fraud.

Biden isn’t worried about the voting process. He’s worried the current moron and chief will refuse to leave the office once he loses.
That just shows how stupid Biden is.
When the clock strikes 12 the next president takes over and the secret service takes orders from the new president, duh.

After having watched the Democrats for the last three years, it's easy to see why.

Forum List

Back