Yep, Trump as expected is claiming the 2020 election will be “rigged”

Hey idiot, saying Russia tried to help Trump in the campaign is NOT the same thing as saying the voting process is rigged. I don’t even have confidence that Hillary would have won had they not tried to help Trump. Do you just pretend to be stupid?

Hillary would not have won even without her Russian help. The Steele Dossier only turned Americans against her.

I think ill search and see if you posted any articles about Hillary claiming the Russians rigged the election. I mean it seems like news to you when people claim an election is rigged. Surely its not just news to you today..right?

Hillary would not have won even without her Russian help. The Steele Dossier only turned Americans against her.

I think ill search and see if you posted any articles about Hillary claiming the Russians rigged the election. I mean it seems like news to you when people claim an election is rigged. Surely its not just news to you today..right?
Lol you are such a doofus. Good god. Okay whatever dude. If you really have nothing better to do with your life go ahead and search.

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.
He is president and yet he was warned about his buds printing out ballots prefilled and having them deposited in a ballot box. This fricking numb nutz is one of the dumbest shitz to be needing flushed I have ever seen.

NONE of those articles are evidence of voter fraud.
Yes they do "prove" voter fraud even if its not admissible in court, yet.
1. (59) precincts with 300,000 to zero, with registered Republicans in the precinct, along with typical black vote distributions, shows evidence of voter fraud.
Poll the Registered Republicans to see who they voted for, duh. Fact check: No, Mitt Romney didn’t win ‘2% of the black vote’
2. Black Panthers guarding polling places doesn't show voter intimidation? Duh. The photo is real.
3. Why can't videos be taken in democrat polling places, but they can be taken in Republican polling places? Duh.

Lol you are such a doofus. Good god. Okay whatever dude. If you really have nothing better to do with your life go ahead and search.

Already done. Didn take much of my life. In fact took less time than you have spent attacking America just in the last hour.

The results....zero. So let me finish your humiliation. Why is it that it didnt bother you when the entire Democrat Party and their media allies attacked the election process? Why did you never, not once, post an article on Hillary claiming the election was rigged? Or Obama? Could it be that you are a hypocrite with no soul who doesnt really have a position except the groveling at power?

What kind of vile creatures does Marxism produce? Empty, shallow soulless creatures like yourself. But you are mistaken when you project your shallowness onto everyone else. To everyone else your hypocrisy is obvious even as you deny what you are.

Already done. Didn take much of my life. In fact took less time than you have spent attacking America just in the last hour.

The results....zero. So let me finish your humiliation. Why is it that it didnt bother you when the entire Democrat Party and their media allies attacked the election process? Why did you never, not once, post an article on Hillary claiming the election was rigged? Or Obama? Could it be that you are a hypocrite with no soul who doesnt really have a position except the groveling at power?

What kind of vile creatures does Marxism produce? Empty, shallow soulless creatures like yourself. But you are mistaken when you project your shallowness onto everyone else. To everyone else your hypocrisy is obvious even as you deny what you are.
Lol um okay. So you looked for an article of me posting about Hillary claiming the election was rigged? So what you also didn’t find was ME claiming the election was rigged? Okay got it. Gee I hope that was worth it for you!

If it is rigged we will know it....the dems are not very smart....

Um okay. So why doesn’t he present the evidence?
Um okay. So why doesn’t he present the evidence?
In due time.....

1592856746030.png

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.
Many have been. Perhaps you weren't paying attention?

Biden isn’t worried about the voting process. He’s worried the current moron and chief will refuse to leave the office once he loses.
That's stupid. Of course Trump will leave office after his second term. I just wonder who will be appointed to stay with Quid Pro Joe and tell him that yes, he won, and yes, he's governing magnificently.

That is because there was massive cheating.
Trump should put a commission together to investigate voter fraud in the past election...maybe call it something like the Presidential Advisory Commission on Electoral Integrity...or something.
Apparently the fraud was "massive".

Lol um okay. So you looked for an article of me posting about Hillary claiming the election was rigged? So what you also didn’t find was ME claiming the election was rigged? Okay got it. Gee I hope that was worth it for you!

You are slow but you do eventually catch on.

Have you seen what is going on with the voting places in Kentucky? Its rigged, alright. But not the way Trump claims.
Why do self-professed conservatives allow this stuff under their name?

Unless that's what they're really about?

Forum List

Back