Yep, Trump as expected is claiming the 2020 election will be “rigged”

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.
Sure. Reason? Check recount after recount. Russia. Ukraine. Stormy. Mueller. Not rigged?

I made a thread on this weeks back predicting it. Obviously once again Trump changes his small little mind once again. Like a week ago he said he would accept the results if he lost. Oh gee how convenient the election is now rigged.

Does it matter the voting process hasn’t even begun for the presidential election? No of course not!

Now the posts will flood in from Trump supporters conveniently claiming to have always been opposed to mail-in voting “from the beginning”. That’s how it works around here.

The election is rigged. Just not the way he is claiming.

Republicans have closed voting places, purged people from voting rolls and are taking steps to prevent mail in voting all to prevent democrats from voting.

trump has russia and now china helping him win the election which is illegal.

The gerrymandering of red states takes votes from democrats and guarantees that republicans win. Resulting in democrats just give up voting in those districts so nothing can have at least a chance to change.

The republicans will pull out every dirty trick they can think of and try to come up with new ones to prevent democrats from voting in the fall.

Everyone should regularly make sure they are still registered to vote. Everyone who wants to vote by mail in ballot should start now to make the arrangements to get that mail in ballot and make sure you actually receive it.

If I was a minority or a young person I would never vote in person. I would always vote by mail in ballot. A lot of the cheating republicans do are prevented by mail in voting.

As opposed to hilary and the democrats who lied about Trump and Russia?

Some people think it depends on the word "rig."

Although it is impossible to "prove," some people believe that the Dems want to extend the lockdown until at least November 3 in order to better gin up resentment against President Trump.

Although the media refuse to give them any coverage, there are some medical people who say that a lockdown is the wrong way to deal with this virus. They believe that many Dem mayors and governors are using this lockdown as a power trip. And, of course, they ask: Why didn't the Dems stop those mass protest marches if social distancing is so vital?

One thing for sure: This is going to be the dirtiest presidential election in our history -- probably on both sides.

Um okay. So why doesn’t he present the evidence?

Inside information. LOL.

We heard the that lie in the bush boy years about saddam hussein, Iraq and WMDs.

We asked for proof. We got lies and that they had "inside information."

I didn't fall for that in the bush boy years and I'm not falling for it now.

I find it very insulting people think we're so stupid to fall for that lie again.

Well, now, we still haven't found a single one of those damn dirty apes Mexicans who illegally voted in 2016. Those criminal rapist bastards are so brilliant, they were able to cast five million votes without anyone catching them at it!

I can't prove it, but I want to believe it so much it just has to be true!

We are up against a very intelligent enemy.

Why, I bet even as we speak, international Jewish banker George Soros has at least TEN million brown hombres in an underground bunker complex somewhere on the Colorado-Mexican border, teaching them lessons on how to cast fraudulent absentee ballots without getting caught.

These are not low-IQ swindlers.

I mean, these mud people are so smart, it took them only a day to figure out how to use cheap hand tools to cut big holes through Trump's Big, Amazing, Beautiful, Very High, Sexy Wall™!

We cannot tolerate geniuses like that in America. We must expel them to Keep America Grate.

Last edited:
The election is rigged. Just not the way he is claiming.

Republicans have closed voting places, purged people from voting rolls and are taking steps to prevent mail in voting all to prevent democrats from voting.

trump has russia and now china helping him win the election which is illegal.

The gerrymandering of red states takes votes from democrats and guarantees that republicans win. Resulting in democrats just give up voting in those districts so nothing can have at least a chance to change.

The republicans will pull out every dirty trick they can think of and try to come up with new ones to prevent democrats from voting in the fall.

Everyone should regularly make sure they are still registered to vote. Everyone who wants to vote by mail in ballot should start now to make the arrangements to get that mail in ballot and make sure you actually receive it.

If I was a minority or a young person I would never vote in person. I would always vote by mail in ballot. A lot of the cheating republicans do are prevented by mail in voting.
(59) precincts with 300,000 to zero, with registered Republicans in the precinct, along with a typical black vote distribution of 6% for Romney, shows evidence of voter fraud. Poll the Registered Republicans to see who they voted for, duh.
Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts

Romney got about 6% of the black vote on average. So how do you get 300,000 to zero without voter fraud in (59) precincts?
Fact check: No, Mitt Romney didn’t win ‘2% of the black vote’

Or how about Black Panthers blocking polling places? Does that count as voter fraud, scaring white voters?
www.cnn.com

Was 2008 Black Panther incident voter intimidation? - CNN Video
Why is it illegal to video polling places in democrat precincts?
Because multiple votees are documented. There is no other reason.
Reporters Committee Election Legal Guide | Updated 2020

Forum List

Back