Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Either Obama was really born in Kenya, or he told his colleges he was so they would admit him and not laugh at what a moron he is

And who says that Obama went to college as a foreign student. There's you citing you....and...

Who?

While you citing you may be incontrovertible evidence among birthers, outside that little bubble its essentially meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about.

I know for a fact that Obama was born in the USA. Since he was born in 1961, he would otherwise hardly have had time to get to the grassy knoll by 11/22/63.

I know for a fact that Obama was born in the USA. Since he was born in 1961, he would otherwise hardly have had time to get to the grassy knoll by 11/22/63.

After Kennedy admitted to be born in Ireland with his 'Welcome Home Mr. President' gaffe.....of course he had to be taken out. And what better tool than a little biracial toddler with a high powered rifle?

Notice no one ever checked that baby carriage in the Zabruder film. And how quickly the home movie of baby Obama mutter 'back and to the left.....back and to the left' was destroyed once he announced his presidency?

My only question is how Baby Obama turned Ruby.

After Kennedy admitted to be born in Ireland with his 'Welcome Home Mr. President' gaffe.....of course he had to be taken out. And what better tool than a little biracial toddler with a high powered rifle?

Notice no one ever checked that baby carriage in the Zabruder film. And how quickly the home movie of baby Obama mutter 'back and to the left.....back and to the left' was destroyed once he announced his presidency?

That was all taken care of by those crafty REDS!

You know that Soviet spymasters came up with their ingenuous plan

"We will put in a Manchurean candidate- and take over the Presidency!"

"Great- shall we infiltrate a Patrician American clan- say out of Boston or New York?"

"Oh no- to ensure being elected President- we need to make sure his father is from Africa- and we shall name him Barack- because that is the most electable name right now in 1959! And then we will transport his white mother from Hawaii to Africa to give birth in a third world hospital so he is not really eligible- but those Stupid Ameirican will never know!

And then we will help her smuggle her baby back to Hawaii- and then arrange for the forged documents...

"But Comrade- couldn't we just have her give birth in Hawaii and not do all of the rest......"

"Comrade- what are you sheeple!- this is the only way our plan can work- if it makes any sense, rational people will figure it out.

That was all taken care of by those crafty REDS!

You know that Soviet spymasters came up with their ingenuous plan

"We will put in a Manchurean candidate- and take over the Presidency!"

"Great- shall we infiltrate a Patrician American clan- say out of Boston or New York?"

"Oh no- to ensure being elected President- we need to make sure his father is from Africa- and we shall name him Barack- because that is the most electable name right now in 1959! And then we will transport his white mother from Hawaii to Africa to give birth in a third world hospital so he is not really eligible- but those Stupid Ameirican will never know!

And then we will help her smuggle her baby back to Hawaii- and then arrange for the forged documents...

"But Comrade- couldn't we just have her give birth in Hawaii and not do all of the rest......"

"Comrade- what are you sheeple!- this is the only way our plan can work- if it makes any sense, rational people will figure it out.
Pretty good. You should be writing for the Rykers Island Weekly Tattler.

just pointing out the truth, carbon head. Hillary started it.

No she didn't.

Yes, she did!

clintonbirther_thumb.jpg

No she didn't.

bullshit, it was started by bubba and the hillary campaign. what planet are you posting from?

The one where you post lies.

Are you claiming that the clinton campaign did not start the obama birther movement? Really? Are you that stupid or brainwashed?

Obama is the only "Constitutional Law Professor" whose never even heard of Judicial Review. Can we ask his Professors if he actually showed up in class or was the Class picture his only time at school

Can we get a sample of his work as "President" of Harvard Law?

And who says that Obama has never heard of Judicial Review.

Let me guess: the same hapless idiot who says that Obama went to college as a foreign student?

then post some of his writings from the review. post a copy of his student ID. tell us how he paid the very expensive tuition.

we will be waiting.

Obama is the only "Constitutional Law Professor" whose never even heard of Judicial Review. Can we ask his Professors if he actually showed up in class or was the Class picture his only time at school

Let me guess: the same hapless idiot who says that Obama went to college as a foreign student?

then post some of his writings from the review. post a copy of his student ID. tell us how he paid the very expensive tuition.

If you believe that Obama has never heard of Judicial Review, prove it. You can't.

If you believe that Obama was a foreign student, prove it. You can't. You have nothing to back the claim.

You've claimed that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to his college. Prove it. You can't. As you have nothing to back the claim.

This is why Birthers aren't taken seriously, why they're a punchline and national laughing stock: you have nothing but innuendo, speculation and empty insinuation. But you can't actually back any of your bullshit with evidence.

Which obligates no one to do anything.

If you believe that Obama has never heard of Judicial Review, prove it. You can't.

If you believe that Obama was a foreign student, prove it. You can't. You have nothing to back the claim.

You've claimed that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to his college. Prove it. You can't. As you have nothing to back the claim.

This is why Birthers aren't taken seriously, why they're a punchline and national laughing stock: you have nothing but innuendo, speculation and empty insinuation. But you can't actually back any of your bullshit with evidence.

Obligates you to prove otherwise on all your points. You seem to have your proof so get it on the table.

Obligates you to prove otherwise on all your points. You seem to have your proof so get it on the table.

My point is that those poor little birthers can't back any of their bullshit with anything but innuendo and insinuation.

And they're proving me right yet again. Redfish says that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to his college. And the evidence to back this up?

Jack shit.

Though 'Disprove any batshit I imagine' is essentially the last stop for any conspiracy. An acknowledgment that the conspiracy theorist doesn't have the evidence or reason to carry their claims. So they begin arguing their imagination.

"Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Barack Moron Obama

He never heard of Judicial Review

bullshit, it was started by bubba and the hillary campaign. what planet are you posting from?

Are you claiming that the clinton campaign did not start the obama birther movement? Really? Are you that stupid or brainwashed?

I am saying you are a liar.

And post bullshit all of the time.

And no- the Clinton campaign did not start the Birther movement- though it is humorous to imagine all of you Right wing idiots being completely led by the nose by her campaign- but no- started in March 2008 on right wing blogs.

we will be waiting.

Keep waiting. You are the idiots claiming that Obama 'never heard of Judicial Review'.

7 years after his election and you still think that Obama has any obligation to humor wingnuts like yourself.

You have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo. Because you are Birthers.

And no- the Clinton campaign did not start the Birther movement- though it is humorous to imagine all of you Right wing idiots being completely led by the nose by her campaign- but no- started in March 2008 on right wing blogs.

By the way- Birthers continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.

And Trump being a Birther?

Should be mentioned often.

No she didn't.

Birthers do love them their Youtube videos...........

Makes it harder for you NeoCommies to lie to the public!

LOL......Birthers love Youtube because it is soooo easy to lie on Youtube- the Birther shills believe anything on Youtube.

LOL......Birthers love Youtube because it is soooo easy to lie on Youtube- the Birther shills believe anything on Youtube.

It's not about the birth cert., per se, It's about the COVERUP!

It's not about the birth cert., per se, It's about the COVERUP!

OF COURSE- ITS ALL A KONSpIrAcY!

Forum List

Back