Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

LOL......Birthers love Youtube because it is soooo easy to lie on Youtube- the Birther shills believe anything on Youtube.

It's not about the birth cert., per se, It's about the COVERUP!

OF COURSE- ITS ALL A KONSpIrAcY!

Then why fight it numerous times when it was brought up in court, IF it was provable supposedly with little effort?

and why pay a law firm a million dollars to prevent their release?

Why do you lie about him paying a law firm to prevent release of anything?

Its not a lie. The firm is Perkins Coie of Seattle. they were paid to defend the suits requesting release of his records in several states. They were paid over a million dollars to keep YOU and ME from seeing his college records.

Google it if you doubt me.

Now, what do you think is in those records that is worth a million dollars to keep hidden?

That's hearsay from a conspiracy monger. It is of the same credibility as you saying it without posting the video.

Then why did Obama spend over 1 million dollars with the law firm of Perkins Coie of Seattle to keep his college records from public view? If there is nothing there why pay to keep them sealed?

No sane person spends a milllion dollars to hide something unless that something would be damaging to them.

Your college records aren't available to the public.

If I was running for president they would be.

You would be the first.

Since no President has voluntarily ever released his college records.

The only ones who want to see them are his enemies.

Bush's records were made public, so were Romney's and Kerry's. So were John Edward's.

Yes, his enemies would like to see what he is hiding, thats just politics, grow up and get over it.

Obama is the only "Constitutional Law Professor" whose never even heard of Judicial Review. Can we ask his Professors if he actually showed up in class or was the Class picture his only time at school

Can we get a sample of his work as "President" of Harvard Law?

And who says that Obama has never heard of Judicial Review.

Let me guess: the same hapless idiot who says that Obama went to college as a foreign student?

then post some of his writings from the review. post a copy of his student ID. tell us how he paid the very expensive tuition.

If you believe that Obama has never heard of Judicial Review, prove it. You can't.

If you believe that Obama was a foreign student, prove it. You can't. You have nothing to back the claim.

You've claimed that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to his college. Prove it. You can't. As you have nothing to back the claim.

This is why Birthers aren't taken seriously, why they're a punchline and national laughing stock: you have nothing but innuendo, speculation and empty insinuation. But you can't actually back any of your bullshit with evidence.

Which obligates no one to do anything.

each of those things have been proven many times (in this thread). The fact that your brainwashing or lack of thinking ability prevents you from reading and comprehending them is not my problem.'

Your messiah is a fraud. History will bear that out.

All that has been proven is that you lie.

That has been proven over and over.

nothing I have said is untrue. but no one expects you to believe anything but the pro-obozo propaganda that has been pumped into your little head.

Are you claiming that the clinton campaign did not start the obama birther movement? Really? Are you that stupid or brainwashed?

I am saying you are a liar.

And post bullshit all of the time.

And no- the Clinton campaign did not start the Birther movement- though it is humorous to imagine all of you Right wing idiots being completely led by the nose by her campaign- but no- started in March 2008 on right wing blogs.

That's hearsay from a conspiracy monger. It is of the same credibility as you saying it without posting the video.

And one of the biggest Commie propagandists just wrote that.... You people are mentally ill!

Do you want to dispute that it's hearsay, or dispute that the source is a conspiracy monger?

Bullshit, the clinton machine was trying to destroy obama with the birthplace stuff. They backed off when he promised her the SecState job if she would shut up and kiss his ass.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

You never read the other side, do you? Are you aware of any of the problems with the long form, the one that Obama spent millions to keep sealed and only released after Trump challenged him to do so? Do you have any explanation for why the long form that he released looks very different from the one that was described by Hawaii officials when they supposedly "verified" his long form birth certificate? Were those officials legally blind when they examined the long form that they were shown? Just what document were those officials describing? Were they drunk? Why the huge disparity between the long form that Obama belatedly released and the one that Hawaii officials described in detail as part of their "verification"?

And how about the short form? Are you aware that its certificate number is markedly out of sequence with the short forms that were issued just before and just after its date? Gee, what gives with that? "Clerical error" By that much??? How about the "obvious" indications of graphic manipulation apparent in the short form?

And, just curious: Have you ever dared to allow yourself to read a serious presentation on the evidence that casts doubt on the authenticity of Obama's short form and long form birth documents?

It's not about the birth cert., per se, It's about the COVERUP!

Then why fight it numerous times when it was brought up in court, IF it was provable supposedly with little effort?

Its not a lie. The firm is Perkins Coie of Seattle. they were paid to defend the suits requesting release of his records in several states. They were paid over a million dollars to keep YOU and ME from seeing his college records.

Now, what do you think is in those records that is worth a million dollars to keep hidden?

I googled it. You lie.

I am saying you are a liar.

And post bullshit all of the time.

And no- the Clinton campaign did not start the Birther movement- though it is humorous to imagine all of you Right wing idiots being completely led by the nose by her campaign- but no- started in March 2008 on right wing blogs.

And one of the biggest Commie propagandists just wrote that.... You people are mentally ill!

Do you want to dispute that it's hearsay, or dispute that the source is a conspiracy monger?

Bullshit, the clinton machine was trying to destroy obama with the birthplace stuff. They backed off when he promised her the SecState job if she would shut up and kiss his ass.

You lie. No evidence exists that Hillary Clinton was behind any birtherism.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

You never read the other side, do you? Are you aware of any of the problems with the long form, the one that Obama spent millions to keep sealed and only released after Trump challenged him to do so?

That's a lie too. Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

I googled it. You lie.

no you didn't. you lie

Obama s birth-certificate lawyer now FCC attack dog

You lie. No evidence exists that Hillary Clinton was behind any birtherism.

only quotes from Bill Clinton. Are you as dumb as you post?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

You never read the other side, do you? Are you aware of any of the problems with the long form, the one that Obama spent millions to keep sealed and only released after Trump challenged him to do so?

That's a lie too. Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact
Yepp, just another lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

wrong

Perkins Coie becomes strong arm for Obama and FCC Communities Digital News

Then why did Obama spend over 1 million dollars with the law firm of Perkins Coie of Seattle to keep his college records from public view? If there is nothing there why pay to keep them sealed?

No sane person spends a milllion dollars to hide something unless that something would be damaging to them.

You would be the first.

Bush's records were made public, so were Romney's and Kerry's. So were John Edward's.

Yes, his enemies would like to see what he is hiding, thats just politics, grow up and get over it.
No. That's a lie. Part of Bush 43s records were illegally released to the public, but not his Harvard records. Nix Kerry and Co.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Yepp, just another lie.

nope, truth

Perkins Coie becomes strong arm for Obama and FCC Communities Digital News

You would be the first.

No. That's a lie. Part of Bush 43s records were illegally released to the public, but not his Harvard records. Nix Kerry and Co.

Romney released his voluntarily, so did Kerry. Edward's were released as part of the investigation into his affairs.

But thats not the issue here. Why did obozo spend over a million to keep YOU from seeing his?

I googled it. You lie.

here's another one for ya, carbon head

Bill Clinton says Obama s not American. Obama Birthplace Controversy

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet
The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery
"I know a guy, therefore..."

ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

I know...I know. I have absolutely no scientific basis to say you can't be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there, so call me crazy. I just don't give a damn.

One moment please...

One moment please...

Ladies and gentlemen, this irrefutable proof that Ann Dunham visited Kenya has just been handed to me. I will make this available to the public for the very first time.

Remember, you saw it here first!

2a78wls.jpg
ROTFLMBAO!

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet
The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery
"I know a guy, therefore..."

ROTFLMBAO!

A friend of a friend, of a friend....:D

Translated to mean, she saw it on the internets...LOL!

I've seen this same phenomenon in people who believe in psychics and mediums. Their desire to believe the bullshit is incredibly powerful. No amount of facts will move them from their beliefs. It is a weird, willful kind of blindness. And they vilify those who attempt to bring them the truth.

Nothing can be done for someone who WANTS to believe something in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

You just have to watch them get fleeced. Nothing you can do about it.
Basically.

Forum List

Back