Trump is a convicted felon. Now what?

That is not how America works.
What do you mean like this?
it is EXACTLY how America works. Just ask the 1.8 million people currently incarcarated in U.S. prisons if this is how America works.
Ask them, if you were convicted of 34 felonies would you have to do at least a year of jail tine?
See what they say.
Actually though what you mean to say is "Trump should be an exception to the way the criminal justice system works for common people in America."
I get it.
it's bullshit, but I get it.
Why are you accepting it?
Because I love my country and I respect it's institutions.
You must be a selfish prick with money who thinks he is safe.
Actually I am a very generous prick wirh money and I KNOW I am safe.
I make sure of it.
Guess what. after that trial no one is.
Bullshit paranoid FAKE NEWS.
This trial illustrates that the rule of law holds fast.
We can all sleep better tonight knowing this cornerstone of democracy was tested by Trump...and it prevailed.
Now we need to see justice also prevail in his other three trials.
Why can't you people think things through?
Ditto.

What do you mean like this?
it is EXACTLY how America works. Just ask the 1.8 million people currently incarcarated in U.S. prisons if this is how America works.
Ask them, if you were convicted of 34 felonies would you have to do at least a year of jail tine?
See what they say.
Actually though what you mean to say is "Trump should be an exception to the way the criminal justice system works for common people in America."
I get it.
it's bullshit, but I get it.

Because I love my country and I respect it's institutions.

Actually I am a very generous prick wirh money and I KNOW I am safe.
I make sure of it.

Bullshit paranoid FAKE NEWS.
This trial illustrates that the rule of law holds fast.
We can all sleep better tonight knowing this cornerstone of democracy was tested by Trump...and it prevailed.
Now we need to see justice also prevail in his other three trials.

Ditto.
What a little bitch you are. That trial had nothing to do with the rule of law. Our institutions went along with the Russian hoax.

Well..not much..election-wise:

COULD TRUMP STILL BE PRESIDENT?​

Yes. The U.S. Constitution only requires that presidents be at least 35 years old and natural-born U.S. citizens who have lived in the country for 14 years.
In theory, Trump could be sworn in from jail or prison on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2025, if he were to unseat Biden.
Don't care... no one cares... the dems fucked up.... NYC is not America.... and the idiots there just got Trump a second term...

Well..not much..election-wise:

COULD TRUMP STILL BE PRESIDENT?​

Yes. The U.S. Constitution only requires that presidents be at least 35 years old and natural-born U.S. citizens who have lived in the country for 14 years.
In theory, Trump could be sworn in from jail or prison on Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2025, if he were to unseat Biden.

That's desperation talking.

America is not going to elect a convicted felon as President.

We're melting! Melting! Oh, what a world, what a world! Who would have thought a good little jury in NYC could destroy our Leader's beautiful wickedness!

MAGA people who need to get a life.png

Hillary Obama laugh guilty.jpg

That's desperation talking.

America is not going to elect a convicted felon as President.

We're melting! Melting! Oh, what a world, what a world! Who would have thought a good little jury in NYC could destroy our Leader's beautiful wickedness!

View attachment 955240

View attachment 955241
After that trial it isn't America anymore. So Trump will be the next president. He will take care of that.

Not fake news, serious lies. Lies no one has been held accountable for. No apologies from the media. Like it never happened. The distrust in them is their own fault.
TRUTH!

"Here’s the truth," prefaced Wu. "There are a number of ways Trump could have bought Stormy Daniel’s silence legally. They didn’t do that because Trump feels like he is above the law and has always felt that way. It’s a culture of corruption. I think the Republican claims of selective prosecution would feel more sympathetic if there weren’t a victim complex every single time you’re asked to face accountability for anything."

District Attorney Alvin Bragg told the public Thursday, "While this defendant may be unlike any other in American history, we arrived at this trial and ultimately at this verdict in the same manner as every other case that comes to the courtroom doors: By following the facts and the law and doing so without fear or favor."

TRUTH!

"Here’s the truth," prefaced Wu. "There are a number of ways Trump could have bought Stormy Daniel’s silence legally. They didn’t do that because Trump feels like he is above the law and has always felt that way. It’s a culture of corruption. I think the Republican claims of selective prosecution would feel more sympathetic if there weren’t a victim complex every single time you’re asked to face accountability for anything."

District Attorney Alvin Bragg told the public Thursday, "While this defendant may be unlike any other in American history, we arrived at this trial and ultimately at this verdict in the same manner as every other case that comes to the courtroom doors: By following the facts and the law and doing so without fear or favor."

Truth.

:udaman:

TRUTH!

Commie say what?

“Trump is a convicted felon. Now what?”

Among other things, if Trump still has his guns and carry permit, he’ll be required to surrender them now that he’s a prohibited person.

Forum List

Back