Why do Americans still support Trump now that he's a "convicted felon" (allegedly)? Poll

Why do Americans still support Trump now that he's a "convicted felon" (allegedly)?

• They know how rotten gvt agencies (Justice Depts) can be/are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Many Americans have also been falsely convicted by persecutors from Hell

• Bragg let violent felons off scott free to go after a non-violent "crime"

• Total voters
/----/ And you stil can't prove the memes wrong. It sucks to be a dementia Joe supporter.
1717945165445.png

There is no "allegedly" about it. Trump IS a CONVICTED felon.
I knew some dumbass would say that

A lot of people thinking this are thinking it just bc they want to think it

Libs live in Fantasy world.. thinking anything they want to think is actually true.

I knew some dumbass would say that

A lot of people thinking this are thinking it just bc they want to think it

Libs live in Fantasy world.. thinking anything they want to think is actually true.

Pedo Joe is a felon, and as soon as he's evicted from the WH, we'll get busy working on tacking on the "convicted" part.

Pedo Joe is a felon, and as soon as he's evicted from the WH, we'll get busy working on tacking on the "convicted" part.

Comer and Co. have been working on it

:)

Did you see Bartiromo this morning?

She has the best shows! She has the pulse of the nation.. just like Trump

Nope, sorry. I don't really watch any media.

you are really missing out not watching Maria Bartiromo. She deals with the most important issues.. Yes, some may say "most important" is subjective but NOT

It is OBJECTIVELY

BAD

that we have this Invasion going on, for one. It is egregiously BAD that our gummit is so corrupt and the elites always get away with crimes the little people wouldn't think to commit but if they do

they get the proverbial book thrown at them.. Maybe you heard the story of the Marine or maybe it was a Navy person who photographed the inside of his submarine, which he wasn't supposed to dofor security reasons? He got jail time for that, I believe... last time I heard there was talk of a long prison sentence. I need to look up if that actually happened.

But Hitlery let the entire world know our Classified information!

And what do we get from DOJ

crickets

I don't see him as a felon because he is a victim of a corrupt system.

He didn't walk up and kill someone, he didn't rob a bank, he didn't sell drugs, he didn't blatantly rape some woman, all he did was do what others like him have done countless times only they singled him out and went after him because he is a political enemy.

Had every person who did what he did been prosecuted for a felony I would feel differently.

Had he not gone through everything he has the past 6 years I'd feel differently. But when I see him impeached twice, harrased, attacked, only shown negatively in the news, had countless accusations, lawsuit after lawsuit, criminal cases piling up and do with very little to show for it then I tend to think maybe he isn't guilty but instead the victim of a concentrated effort to ruin him for political reasons.

I don't see him as a felon because he is a victim of a corrupt system.

He didn't walk up and kill someone, he didn't rob a bank, he didn't sell drugs, he didn't blatantly rape some woman, all he did was do what others like him have done countless times only they singled him out and went after him because he is a political enemy.

Had every person who did what he did been prosecuted for a felony I would feel differently.

Had he not gone through everything he has the past 6 years I'd feel differently. But when I see him impeached twice, harrased, attacked, only shown negatively in the news, had countless accusations, lawsuit after lawsuit, criminal cases piling up and do with very little to show for it then I tend to think maybe he isn't guilty but instead the victim of a concentrated effort to ruin him for political reasons.
/——/ Well said. I want to quote you when the libtards screech convicted felon.

Forum List

Back