Why do Americans still support Trump now that he's a "convicted felon" (allegedly)? Poll

Why do Americans still support Trump now that he's a "convicted felon" (allegedly)?

• They know how rotten gvt agencies (Justice Depts) can be/are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Many Americans have also been falsely convicted by persecutors from Hell

• Bragg let violent felons off scott free to go after a non-violent "crime"

• Total voters
Then Reagan looks at the Congressmen and says he is always looking for the pony... meaning he was an optimist....
yeh, Reagan was a little more cheery than Trump. :)

But just the same T always makes me laugh, maybe without even trying to make anyone laugh... like that stuff about how intelligent CEOs and business owners, etc.. don't like to talk to a low IQ president..

I guess I'm laughing not so much at what he said but just his lack of a filter, as they call it.. doesn't care who he offends, as long as he's speaking his true mind. We need many more like that.

The reason is that the libs haven't made the case that Trump did anything wrong. The charges sound like bullshit, and no evidence was presented before a leftist jury and judge.
Pretty hard for them NOT to be BS

when we still don't even know what the crime was!

alleged crime

The majority of Americans know that all 91 indictments against Trump were manufactured by the Democrat Controlled DOJ and their lackeys.
I seriously never dreamed a day like this would come

However, after 2020, nothing surprises me anymore. It kind of makes you want to cry sometimes.. to see America destroyed from within, as Lincoln warned it would be

who needs theChinese or the Iranians or Russians? we have leftists :mad:

I seriously never dreamed a day like this would come

However, after 2020, nothing surprises me anymore. It kind of makes you want to cry sometimes.. to see America destroyed from within, as Lincoln warned it would be

who needs theChinese or the Iranians or Russians? we have leftists :mad:
I say all the time I never thought in my worst nightmares I would see our government subverted and controlled by a political party, but here we are.

I say all the time I never thought in my worst nightmares I would see our government subverted and controlled by a political party, but here we are.
The Founders knew this could happen. I guess something went wrong in their setting up of our current system, despite the fact many things are also right.

I remember years and years ago when I was young and didn't have any interest in news and didn't know a whole lot about the US Constitution thinking, as I thought of that Document: "What good is it if it can't be enforced?"

Why do Americans still support Trump now that he's a "convicted felon" (allegedly)?
Reasons for Continued Support of Trump After Guilty Verdict

1. Perceived Foul Play and Corruption: Some Trump supporters believe that the guilty verdict was influenced by foul play and corruption. They argue that the judicial system has been weaponized against Trump, leading to an unfair trial and conviction.

2. Lack of Trust in the Judicial System: There is a segment of Trump supporters who have a deep distrust of the judicial system. They view the guilty verdict as a travesty of justice and believe that Trump was convicted despite being innocent.

3. Political Tribalism: For many Americans, the guilty verdict merely confirms their preexisting beliefs about the opposing political tribe. Supporters of Trump may see the conviction as a reflection of the biases and animosity of the opposing political party.

4. Appeal Process: Trump has stated that he plans to appeal the guilty verdict. Some supporters may continue to support him in the hope that the verdict will be overturned or that he will be vindicated in the appeals process.

5. Focus on Other Issues: Some Trump supporters may prioritize other policy issues or achievements of the Trump administration over the guilty verdict. They may believe that Trump's policies and actions outweigh the legal challenges he faces.

6. Partisanship and Loyalty: Political loyalty and partisanship can play a significant role in shaping people's opinions. Some Trump supporters may remain loyal to him despite the guilty verdict because of their strong partisan identification or personal connection to Trump.

==>Political systems rise and fall, leaders come and go, and societal norms evolve over time. Nothing is perfect in the real world. All things are ultimately temporary and subject to the law of change. :)

Sources :

1. What Trump's most devoted supporters make of guilty verdict

2. https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...rial-verdict-conviction-consequences-00160933

3. Can Trump run for president as a convicted felon?

4. I don't like the questions Trump's guilty verdict forces conservatives to ask ourselves

MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Best entertainment in years!

kitty cat got that one also

1717885297017.png

Forum List

Back