YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.
Are you watching the presser?

Charges have been filed...No murder charges...involuntary manslaughter charges.

All 6 I believe.

Whooooo---haaa! She's throwing the book at 'em!

2nd degree murder
involuntary manslaughter
negligent assault
gross negligence with a vehicle
criminal negligence
and on and on..

Teapers to call her racist very soon. She will be their new Al Sharpton.

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler.

Sort of like the contents of your cranium.

Forum List

Back