YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Let's see what the evidence says and go from there.

Lots of noise out there and little facts.

If this case was thrown together as a show and not much evidence, this could be a time bomb if the outcome is unpopular.

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.
Are you watching the presser?

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
Maybe you'll believe it with FAUX as a source:

Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray

ok great, now what?

do we do hand stands, cartwheels , orgasm?

this is A STATE MATTER. the rest of us has more things to worry over

Has we?
Then why all these threads and posts on Baltimore, black people, riots, Democrats, liburruls, criminals, police, the mayor, Freddie Gray's prior arrest record.... ?

Like for example --- the next post...

I was unaware one could commit homicide against an animal; and ALL criminals are ANIMALS.

Liberals just never stop raging over something and poking their nose into everything. Even things that aren't their concern in a state they don't even live in. gawd it's pathetic

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
You are a fool. "Pressing charges" means there will be charges.

Yes, and just calling something a homicide DOES NOT mean there will be charges. I was commenting on the OP's idiocy and lack of clarity.

Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray

They are being charged, I know that. What responded to was the OP's stupidity, not the actual events as they were occurring. Again, find anything wrong with my statements regarding the use of the term homicide.

Yes, and just calling something a homicide DOES NOT mean there will be charges. I was commenting on the OP's idiocy and lack of clarity.
Look teaper bitch...it was a news conference and I posted the thread during it as the facts were coming it. That s why I asked if you were watching the presser. The bitch clearly stated criminal files were being charged...but your goofy teaper ass had to turn this into teaper idiocy.

Dumb fuck.

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
LOL...manslaughter is a serious charge. Just because you are a pointy hood member and are used to such charges among your ilk...for normal peeps, manslaughter is hell of a serious charge.
I am very well versed in what criminal charges are. Negligent manslaughter is not a particularly serious charge. What these charges mean is that Gray's death was not caused by any intentional act by any of the officers.

They are being charged, I know that. What responded to was the OP's stupidity, not the actual events as they were occurring. Again, find anything wrong with my statements regarding the use of the term homicide.
Oh, stop. Find something wrong with his title. It was deemed a homicide, arrests are to be made....well, I doubt they'll actually arrest the cops, they will simply let them cool their heels until they stand trial. Which is another outrage all by itself.

Look teaper bitch...it was a news conference and I posted the thread during it as the facts were coming it. That s why I asked if you were watching the presser. The bitch clearly stated criminal files were being charged...but your goofy teaper ass had to turn this into teaper idiocy.

Dumb fuck.

You, calling the mayor a bitch? Why is that?

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
LOL...manslaughter is a serious charge. Just because you are a pointy hood member and are used to such charges among your ilk...for normal peeps, manslaughter is hell of a serious charge.
I am very well versed in what criminal charges are. Negligent manslaughter is not a particularly serious charge. What these charges mean is that Gray's death was not caused by any intentional act by any of the officers.
Felony?

Dumb fuck.

Next time be more clear when you post. Of course, expecting anything rational or clear from a mouth breathing oxygen thief such as yourself is probably pointless.

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
Fox is IMMEDIATELY trying to discredit her.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

Judge Jeanine Pirro was praising her on Fox just a few minutes ago.
Yes, she was. So the producers automatically went to the streets and started the narrative that if the cops aren't convicted, there will be bgger riots.

They are showing the celebrations and interviewed a guy that says will it be real charges or a smoke screen and if there is an acquittal then there will be bigger riots.
Why are you trying to twist it?

Dumb fuck.

You,calling the mayor a bitch? Why is that?
I wanted her to hem and haw...I wanted to see riots.

The term homicide only means that the death was caused by another human being. The term homicide is not synonymous with murder. These charges are that Gray died as a result of an unintentional act of another human being.

Forum List

Back