🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
You are a fool. "Pressing charges" means there will be charges.

Yes, and just calling something a homicide DOES NOT mean there will be charges. I was commenting on the OP's idiocy and lack of clarity.
Look teaper bitch...it was a news conference and I posted the thread during it as the facts were coming it. That s why I asked if you were watching the presser. The bitch clearly stated criminal files were being charged...but your goofy teaper ass had to turn this into teaper idiocy.

Dumb fuck.

Next time be more clear when you post. Of course, expecting anything rational or clear from a mouth breathing oxygen thief such as yourself is probably pointless.
You are just a dumbass teaper.

Are you watching the presser?

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
Maybe you'll believe it with FAUX as a source:

Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray

They are being charged, I know that. What responded to was the OP's stupidity, not the actual events as they were occurring. Again, find anything wrong with my statements regarding the use of the term homicide.
Oh, stop. Find something wrong with his title. It was deemed a homicide, arrests are to be made....well, I doubt they'll actually arrest the cops, they will simply let them cool their heels until they stand trial. Which is another outrage all by itself.

It implies the arrests were to be made because it was determined to be a homicide. The arrests were due to the DA deciding the homicide was potentially criminal. He also didn't link anything, or refer to the DA making the announcement.

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
In stark contrast to red state Oklahoma, where a pretend cop claims he mistook his gun for a tazer, and the moron DA bought that bullshit.

Yes, and just calling something a homicide DOES NOT mean there will be charges. I was commenting on the OP's idiocy and lack of clarity.
Look teaper bitch...it was a news conference and I posted the thread during it as the facts were coming it. That s why I asked if you were watching the presser. The bitch clearly stated criminal files were being charged...but your goofy teaper ass had to turn this into teaper idiocy.

Dumb fuck.

Next time be more clear when you post. Of course, expecting anything rational or clear from a mouth breathing oxygen thief such as yourself is probably pointless.

Don't you have a Jodi Arias thread to start?

funny how they don't give the police the benefit of doubt until there is a FULL Investigation isn't it.

but they have already condemned them to hang from the highest trees.

this is where our country is going. In the gutter

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
Fox is IMMEDIATELY trying to discredit her.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

Judge Jeanine Pirro was praising her on Fox just a few minutes ago.
Yes, she was. So the producers automatically went to the streets and started the narrative that if the cops aren't convicted, there will be bgger riots.

They are showing the celebrations and interviewed a guy that says will it be real charges or a smoke screen and if there is an acquittal then there will be bigger riots.
Why are you trying to twist it?
Yeah...they are creating a narrative. Meanwhile, watch CNN and how they are covering it...they aren't trying to start trouble and be race baiters...they are covering honest reactions from the people.

like FNC...but I am not a lemming and recognize what they are.

Dumb fuck.

Maybe I should get a Lord of Rings avatar.

Teapers are pathetic.

Dumb fuck.

Maybe I should get a Lord of Rings avatar.

Teapers are pathetic.

Psssh... don't stop at the Avatar, Go with this!!!

lor2.jpg

One of these bad boys will be on my finger after I get married this summer.

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
Warrants are being issued clown.
I meant incarcerations. With these kinds of charges the officers will likely be charged and released.
Most criminals are released on bond. Even theblack ones. Especially the illegal Mexican ones. Why would it be different in this case? Why do you think you are makng such a great point? Murderers are released on bail. These cops will be too.

Mosby stated the knife Gray was carrying was legal, not a switchblade. Cops were just out to arrest a black man, period, plain n' simple.

Only one of the officers is charged with 2nd degree murder. The rest are all charged with crimes of some sort of negligence.

The officers will be found guilty. Negligent manslaughter for failure to timely provide medical care. Failure to adequately secure the arrestee and false arrest. That's what they did.

Only one of the officers is charged with 2nd degree murder. The rest are all charged with crimes of some sort of negligence.

The officers will be found guilty. Negligent manslaughter for failure to timely provide medical care. Failure to adequately secure the arrestee and false arrest. That's what they did.
Sounds like someone spilled the beans on the one charged with 2nd degree.

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

First, conservatives won't riot or even protest. They will wait to see the verdict.

Second, this is another case of ROGUE prosecutor much in the same of the Zimmerman and Duke LaCross prosecutors. She are playing to placate black hypocrites. She desires reelection in a black city, dominated by black hypocrites. If the coward didn't prosecute the cops then then her next cop hating opponent would unseat her for it.

Facts:
1. The cops asked him a question and he ran from the police. That raises suspicious and then he was found with an ILLEGAL WEAPON, a switchblade. Maybe AG Mosby should study law better, because possession of an illegal weapon is justification for an arrest.
2. The not-so-bright Gray has surgery on his back just a week before. Sorry about it this was a civil case that would be contributory negligence.
3. Did you see his rap sheet? He had about 2 dozen arrests and convicts. He was no boyscout, a typical son of Obama!
4. A criminal in the Paddie-wagon, who has NO reason to help cops WHO HAVE ARRESTED HIM, testified that Gray was banging his own head against the wall. Not to bright of a young man I would say.
5. You have another crusading, and yes I will say racist, AG that charges these cops with the max charge of first degree murder, then what it could be -involuntary manslaughter. If Gray died because of negligence in how they detained him in the Paddie Wagon, then how the fuck does 1st degree murder fit?

Baltimore is set to burn again when these cops JUSTIFIABLY get off. AG Mosby won't be sanctioned or lose her position like she should, since her motives are getting elected and racism and not seeking justice.

Forum List

Back