🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
Bundy Ranch.

I suggest you look up the definition of riot because you don't know what it means. The Bundy Ranch was not a riot.
Standoff, riot...not much of a difference.

Stand off, yes. Riot, no. And yes, there is a huge difference.

Interesting!

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
BS. Cons start wars when things dont go their way.

I suggest you look up the definition of riot because you don't know what it means. A war is not a riot.
Correct. A war is worse than a riot.

Whooooo---haaa! She's throwing the book at 'em!

2nd degree murder
involuntary manslaughter
negligent assault
gross negligence with a vehicle
criminal negligence
and on and on..
Anyone get charged with "Urinating in a public place?"

Hurts yo' wittle wedneck feewings, doesn't it?
no doubt w/ that one.
Not at all. Just waiting for all of you thug sympathizers to have a giant circle jerk.
^^^^Semen lover^^^^

Interesting!

Bundy Ranch.

I suggest you look up the definition of riot because you don't know what it means. The Bundy Ranch was not a riot.

No, they are pretty much the same. But you are the last person want to even have a discussion with You are dirty.

First of all, it's disgusting to see the OP so gleeful about this, I would have thought all of us truly were hoping that there was an explanation for what happened and that our police were not actually responsible for what happened.

Now having said that, if the officers are truly responsible, then I hope they fry !!

First of all, it's disgusting to see the OP so gleeful about this, I would have thought all of us truly were hoping that there was an explanation for what happened and that our police were not actually responsible for what happened.

Now having said that, if the officers are truly responsible, then I hope they fry !!
None of the officers are charged with any crime for which they would fry.

Bundy Ranch.

No, they are pretty much the same. But you are the last person want to even have a discussion with You are dirty.

You're free at anytime to show videos and pictures of the Bundy Ranch rubes running around the city looting and burning shit down. Since you can't do that, you're correct, there is no point in having a discussion with you. You aren't at my intellectual level and I generally don't like wasting my time arguing with inferior people.

Bundy Ranch.

Riot means being violent.
Was the Bundy Ranch protestors violent?

Interesting!

Bundy Ranch.

Standoff and riot are very different.

This is good news. The people deserve a trial, although I doubt they will get a conviction.
you are basing this on what exactly? You have inside info from a reputable source AKA- not breitbart or drudge?

Based on the history that cops are rarely convicted of abuse or manslaughter.
forensics has vastly improved in the last couple of decades.

Which is why Officers Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo, Jay Cicinelli, Manuel Ramos, Joseph Wolfe, etc. are all behind bars right now, yes?
These officers were actually charged though. A Baltimore jury will probably find them guilty on some of the counts.

They will never be convicted.

I don't know, every time one of these incidents comes along the drumbeat is louder and louder for the heads of the perpetrators.
This time, if indeed there is good evidence I think these guys will go down.

Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

Gray was killed after being arrested....for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
Fox is IMMEDIATELY trying to discredit her.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

If indeed there is a conflict, then it should be looked into.

Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just

And how did this all of this happen in a city with a black mayor, a black city council, a black police chief, and a majority minority police force?

Not completely disagreeing with your point, but this is hardly the ignorance of just white people and given what I pointed out above it pretty much throws the racial motives out the window.

Many times white people said yes there are corrupt cops but not all cops are corrupt?

This is good news. The people deserve a trial, although I doubt they will get a conviction.
you are basing this on what exactly? You have inside info from a reputable source AKA- not breitbart or drudge?

Based on the history that cops are rarely convicted of abuse or manslaughter.
forensics has vastly improved in the last couple of decades.

Which is why Officers Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo, Jay Cicinelli, Manuel Ramos, Joseph Wolfe, etc. are all behind bars right now, yes?
These officers were actually charged though. A Baltimore jury will probably find them guilty on some of the counts.

The officers in Fullerton who beat Kelly Thomas to death on video were charged with murder and still acquitted by a jury.

Forum List

Back