🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Last edited:
Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

Gray was killed after being arrested....for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just

And how did this all of this happen in a city with a black mayor, a black city council, a black police chief, and a majority minority police force?

Not completely disagreeing with your point, but this is hardly the ignorance of just white people and given what I pointed out above it pretty much throws the racial motives out the window.

I dont know....You tell me how it happened because you have it in your head that this cant happen because blacks are in office.

Whats your reasoning behind that?

Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just

Many times white people said yes there are corrupt cops but not all cops are corrupt?

How many times have they said yes there are criminals but not all with a criminal record are bad?

First of all, it's disgusting to see the OP so gleeful about this, I would have thought all of us truly were hoping that there was an explanation for what happened and that our police were not actually responsible for what happened.

Now having said that, if the officers are truly responsible, then I hope they fry !!
None of the officers are charged with any crime for which they would fry.

Well I didn't actually mean they should be executed. I just want them punished to the FULL extent of the law IF they are indeed guilty.

And how did this all of this happen in a city with a black mayor, a black city council, a black police chief, and a majority minority police force?

Not completely disagreeing with your point, but this is hardly the ignorance of just white people and given what I pointed out above it pretty much throws the racial motives out the window.

The protesters in Baltimore and Philadelphia and New York have changed it from racism, to it is the system that is broke.
I see the system as working- with the people who have been protesting to the charges of these 6 cops.
A white Republican Governor working with the Black State prosecutor who thanked the Governor for making the case move forward quickly.

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
Good news. I hope they nail these fuckers to the wall.....literally. I wont hold my breath though.

If they are guilty, yes.
In many minds, guilt simply doesn't matter.

There is no doubt that in a situation like this, whether these cops are actually guilty doesn't really matter. They are white cops, so in the minds of many, because of other injustices past and present, these cops should pay.

Just like with the OJ trial where blacks everywhere disregarded the evidence staring them in the face. There were past injustices, so by god OJ should have been released no matter what.

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
Whaahhhat?

"Officer Caesar Goodson Jr., 45, who was the driver of a police van that carried Gray through the streets of Baltimore, was charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, second-degree assault, two vehicular manslaughter charges and misconduct in office.
Officer William Porter, 25, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Lt. Brian Rice, 41, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Sgt. Alicia White, 30, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Officer Edward Nero, 29, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Officer Garrett Miller, 26, was charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

If convicted of all charges, Goodson would face up to 63 years in prison. Rice would face up to 30 years and Porter, Nero, Miller and White would face up to 20 years."

After the officers are arrested they will go to Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center downtown to be processed and where they will have their bail set by a court commissioner within 24 hours. If they are not released or cannot post bail, they will go before a judge in District Court the next business day.

Six officers charged in death of Freddie Gray - Baltimore Sun

I wonder if we will see their arrests, live on CNN.

Now every time a black thug(I use this term loosely to describe a habitual drug offender) gets arrested they will feign illness and the police will have to call the EMT's and a crowd will develop with cell phone cameras and attitudes where by more police will have to be called to protect the first responders and when an all out melee breaks loose the town will erupt in violence after the videos of cops harrassed by thugs have gone viral leading to several nights of what marchers call the right to free speech and protests where several businesses will be broken into and looted and/or burned to the ground.

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
Maybe you'll believe it with FAUX as a source:

Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray

They are being charged, I know that. What responded to was the OP's stupidity, not the actual events as they were occurring. Again, find anything wrong with my statements regarding the use of the term homicide.
Oh, stop. Find something wrong with his title. It was deemed a homicide, arrests are to be made....well, I doubt they'll actually arrest the cops, they will simply let them cool their heels until they stand trial. Which is another outrage all by itself.

It implies the arrests were to be made because it was determined to be a homicide. The arrests were due to the DA deciding the homicide was potentially criminal. He also didn't link anything, or refer to the DA making the announcement.
LOL! You are so anal today. Luckily somebody merged threads and you don't need to complain any more.

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
Whaahhhat?

"Officer Caesar Goodson Jr., 45, who was the driver of a police van that carried Gray through the streets of Baltimore, was charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, second-degree assault, two vehicular manslaughter charges and misconduct in office.
Officer William Porter, 25, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Lt. Brian Rice, 41, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Sgt. Alicia White, 30, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Officer Edward Nero, 29, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.
Officer Garrett Miller, 26, was charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

If convicted of all charges, Goodson would face up to 63 years in prison. Rice would face up to 30 years and Porter, Nero, Miller and White would face up to 20 years."

After the officers are arrested they will go to Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center downtown to be processed and where they will have their bail set by a court commissioner within 24 hours. If they are not released or cannot post bail, they will go before a judge in District Court the next business day.

Six officers charged in death of Freddie Gray - Baltimore Sun
Dream on. It ain't going to happen.

GreyHomicide.jpg

Charges include second-degree murder, manslaughter, assault, and police misconduct.

Baltimore State Atty. Marylin Mosby

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show....sounded like Marylin from Maryland was having a pep rally. Another loser prog woman associated with the number one loser in America..bruh Barack..

Forum List

Back