🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point?
No, she is pressing charges...she should sound confident about it if she intends to prosecute.
If she's not convinced of guilt, she shouldn't be prosecuting. I think some people are confusing her with the judge and jury. They're the ones that are supposed to be impartial.

Agreed....

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show...

Yes, you only listen to carefully edited piss poured for you through a hack partisan filter.
Sorta like listening to you...ehhh Gertrude?

Gotta love a hack calling a hack a hack... I don't think G ever takes off his Obama kneepads.

Pot... meet kettle.
What does the killing of a black man in Baltimore by the police have to do with Obama, pray tell.

Dunno ask Obama... he's the one who felt compelled to chime in before all the facts were in... as usual.

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show....sounded like Marylin from Maryland was having a pep rally. Another loser prog woman associated with the number one loser in America..bruh Barack..

Cliff notes:

-Gray was arrested illegally
-Gray cuffed and shackled and tossed in back of paddy wagon on his stomach, unsecured (in violation of BPD policy)
-Gray suffered broken neck during multiple transports, sliding around in back of paddy wagon
-Multiple indications for medical treatment were ignored, including multiple requests by Gray, and Gray being found unconscious.
-Multiple officers now being hit with a slew of charges.

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show....sounded like Marylin from Maryland was having a pep rally.

I have watched the state attorney read the finding and the charges, and I honestly cannot even imagine what kind of editing Rush must have done to make it sound like a pep rally.

You have apparently allowed yourself to be successfully manipulated, rube.

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show...

Yes, you only listen to carefully edited piss poured for you through a hack partisan filter.

God forbid you should listen to the actual probable cause finding in full context from the state's attorney just because she is black.
^ that

sad out rw brethren only have one solitary channel to get their daily dose of hate 'n fear :up: GOP TV AKA- Fox N00z

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point?

No. She is the prosecutor. Her job is not to be indifferent. Her job is to be determined and assured and to pursue a conviction with a healthy zeal.

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point? I bet she has the tar and feathers right in the podium.

No. A prosecutor prosecutes, unless you are in Ferguson. In that case, the prosecutor was more of a defense attorney.

Too bad. those who maintain law and order in the savage corners of our society are hindered by this kind of political activity.

So according to this racist black DA bitch.

Running from the police isn't against the law. .... :cool:
Running away from a cop after you make eye contact is not against the law. Did you think it was?

They tackle the guy, search him, fail to find anything illegal.

So they arrest him. And then he dies in their custody.

Six officers charged in death of Freddie Gray - Baltimore Sun

Mosby said Gray was improperly arrested because officers had no probable cause to detain him. Officers found a knife in Gray's pants, but it was not a switchblade, as police previously said, and was legal under Maryland law.

Yes, the knife was legal in Maryland.
Gray was on parole with 5 cases pending against him. Being on parole, there are a lot of reasons for arrest, and with 6 officer involved in the arrest and detention, there damned well better be at least one.

Forum List

Back