🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Obviously the evidence points towards possible culpability on the officers part so obviously charges were filed. As for the "pep rally" accusation...... obviously the people making that accusation either are unaware of the adversarial nature of court or chose to be selectively ignorant in this instance........
Everyone will have their day in court, it's up to the justice system now to determine guilt or innocence, that's the way our system works regardless of how anyone might feel about the outcome, whichever way it goes.

The "pep rally" thing is Rush's way of tainting opinion against the dead negro in favor of the hostile cops.

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
Fox is IMMEDIATELY trying to discredit her.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

Judge Jeanine Pirro was praising her on Fox just a few minutes ago.
Yes, she was. So the producers automatically went to the streets and started the narrative that if the cops aren't convicted, there will be bgger riots.

They are showing the celebrations and interviewed a guy that says will it be real charges or a smoke screen and if there is an acquittal then there will be bigger riots.
Why are you trying to twist it?
Yeah...they are creating a narrative. Meanwhile, watch CNN and how they are covering it...they aren't trying to start trouble and be race baiters...they are covering honest reactions from the people.

like FNC...but I am not a lemming and recognize what they are.

This I will agree with. FOX (Sean Hannity in particular) was asking his reporters to relay questions that were extremely inciteful. I was waiting for him to get his crews ass kicked. What a douche.

Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

Gray was killed after being arrested....for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just
I heard he ran from the police, if that is right. Then he broke the law.

Remember when blacks tried to tell these white bubble living mofo's that people get arrested all the time for nothing.

But white people who never heard of such a thing say "just relax and let the system work" lol becuse they believe the system is just

And how did this all of this happen in a city with a black mayor, a black city council, a black police chief, and a majority minority police force?

Not completely disagreeing with your point, but this is hardly the ignorance of just white people and given what I pointed out above it pretty much throws the racial motives out the window.

I dont know....You tell me how it happened because you have it in your head that this cant happen because blacks are in office.

Whats your reasoning behind that?

I don't think that at all. It's the left that seems to believe that. That's what the narrative has been in all of the previous instances. We heard constantly that Ferguson needed more minority police officers on the force as if that would be some kind of magical solution to this problem. My point then and now is that it's not.

6 officers? how many can fit in the front of that van??? But as a white conservative, do I riot? no. Still does not justify burning down your own town.

I heard he ran from the police, if that is right. Then he broke the law.
Good point. He was black, and it is a crime for black people to run from the cops. White people are exempt from that law.

This was a false arrest by the Police
One of the biggest findings that Mosby announced was that the decision to take Gray into custody in the first place was unwarranted because the knife that he had is allowed under Baltimore laws. While the knife was able to fold, it was not a switchblade.

So because of racial bias because of racial animus they falsely arrested and killed a Black US citizen..

The protesters in Baltimore and Philadelphia and New York have changed it from racism, to it is the system that is broke.

The system is broke. If the system were working it wouldn't taken a riot to get some attention to its flaws.

Forum List

Back