🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Mosby was impressive. Even the ladies at FNC agree with that.

Marylin needs to be less a cheerleader and more a prosecutor. If she proves the charges then the proof will produce the justice...not the prosecutor or the mob.

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point? I bet she has the tar and feathers right in the podium.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
Maybe you'll believe it with FAUX as a source:

Prosecutors charged six Baltimore police officers Friday with crimes ranging from murder to assault in the death of Freddie Gray

They are being charged, I know that. What responded to was the OP's stupidity, not the actual events as they were occurring. Again, find anything wrong with my statements regarding the use of the term homicide.
Oh, stop. Find something wrong with his title. It was deemed a homicide, arrests are to be made....well, I doubt they'll actually arrest the cops, they will simply let them cool their heels until they stand trial. Which is another outrage all by itself.

It implies the arrests were to be made because it was determined to be a homicide. The arrests were due to the DA deciding the homicide was potentially criminal. He also didn't link anything, or refer to the DA making the announcement.
LOL! You are so anal today. Luckily somebody merged threads and you don't need to complain any more.

Thank you for admitting I was right.

Marylin needs to be less a cheerleader and more a prosecutor. If she proves the charges then the proof will produce the justice...not the prosecutor or the mob.
LEMMING ALERT!

You should watch the entire presser.

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point?
No, she is pressing charges...she should sound confident about it if she intends to prosecute.

You need to watch the 10 minute video, it is totally damning.

What a bunch of fuckups.

Those cops need to go to jail.

There will be a trial, that's the way we do it... we don't throw people in prison in reaction to angry mobs.

And yes, if they are found guilty, they should go to jail for a very long time. However, if this DA is out of line (like that nutjob in the Duke case), she should be disbarred.. just like Nifong...

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show...

Yes, you only listen to carefully edited piss poured for you through a hack partisan filter.

God forbid you should listen to the actual probable cause finding in full context from the state's attorney just because she is black.

The knife in Gray's possession was legal. He was falsely arrested.

She sounds like she already has made her mind up that those cops are guilty. Shouldn't she be coming off as indifferent at this point?
No, she is pressing charges...she should sound confident about it if she intends to prosecute.
If she's not convinced of guilt, she shouldn't be prosecuting. I think some people are confusing her with the judge and jury. They're the ones that are supposed to be impartial.

I only caught sound bites on Rush's show...

Yes, you only listen to carefully edited piss poured for you through a hack partisan filter.
Sorta like listening to you...ehhh Gertrude?

Gotta love a hack calling a hack a hack... I don't think G ever takes off his Obama kneepads.

Pot... meet kettle.
What does the killing of a black man in Baltimore by the police have to do with Obama, pray tell.

What a fascinating revelation about yourself you have just made!

Forum List

Back