🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Whooooo---haaa! She's throwing the book at 'em!

2nd degree murder
involuntary manslaughter
negligent assault
gross negligence with a vehicle
criminal negligence
and on and on..
Anyone get charged with "Urinating in a public place?"

Hurts yo' wittle wedneck feewings, doesn't it?
no doubt w/ that one.
Not at all. Just waiting for all of you thug sympathizers to have a giant circle jerk.

This is good news. The people deserve a trial, although I doubt they will get a conviction.

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

First, conservatives won't riot or even protest. They will wait to see the verdict.

Second, this is another case of ROGUE prosecutor much in the same of the Zimmerman and Duke LaCross prosecutors. She are playing to placate black hypocrites. She desires reelection in a black city, dominated by black hypocrites. If the coward didn't prosecute the cops then then her next cop hating opponent would unseat her for it.

Facts:
1. The cops asked him a question and he ran from the police. That raises suspicious and then he was found with an ILLEGAL WEAPON, a switchblade. Maybe AG Mosby should study law better, because possession of an illegal weapon is justification for an arrest.
2. The not-so-bright Gray has surgery on his back just a week before. Sorry about it this was a civil case that would be contributory negligence.
3. Did you see his rap sheet? He had about 2 dozen arrests and convicts. He was no boyscout, a typical son of Obama!
4. A criminal in the Paddie-wagon, who has NO reason to help cops WHO HAVE ARRESTED HIM, testified that Gray was banging his own head against the wall. Not to bright of a young man I would say.
5. You have another crusading, and yes I will say racist, AG that charges these cops with the max charge of first degree murder, then what it could be -involuntary manslaughter. If Gray died because of negligence in how they detained him in the Paddie Wagon, then how the fuck does 1st degree murder fit?

Baltimore is set to burn again when these cops JUSTIFIABLY get off. AG Mosby won't be sanctioned or lose her position like she should, since her motives are getting elected and racism and not seeking justice.
No stupid the knife was legal.
No he didnt have back surgery a week prior.
His rap sheet had nothing to do with this case.

Stop circulating debunked rumors.

I was unaware one could commit homicide against an animal; and ALL criminals are ANIMALS.

Liberals just never stop raging over something and poking their nose into everything. Even things that aren't their concern in a state they don't even live in. gawd it's pathetic

Oh, brother! That's all anyone has been talking about, Baltimore and the riots.

This is good news. The people deserve a trial, although I doubt they will get a conviction.
you are basing this on what exactly? You have inside info from a reputable source AKA- not breitbart or drudge?

Based on the history that cops are rarely convicted of abuse or manslaughter.

Interesting!

First, conservatives won't riot or even protest. They will wait to see the verdict.

Second, this is another case of ROGUE prosecutor much in the same of the Zimmerman and Duke LaCross prosecutors. She are playing to placate black hypocrites. She desires reelection in a black city, dominated by black hypocrites. If the coward didn't prosecute the cops then then her next cop hating opponent would unseat her for it.

Facts:
1. The cops asked him a question and he ran from the police. That raises suspicious and then he was found with an ILLEGAL WEAPON, a switchblade. Maybe AG Mosby should study law better, because possession of an illegal weapon is justification for an arrest.
2. The not-so-bright Gray has surgery on his back just a week before. Sorry about it this was a civil case that would be contributory negligence.
3. Did you see his rap sheet? He had about 2 dozen arrests and convicts. He was no boyscout, a typical son of Obama!
4. A criminal in the Paddie-wagon, who has NO reason to help cops WHO HAVE ARRESTED HIM, testified that Gray was banging his own head against the wall. Not to bright of a young man I would say.
5. You have another crusading, and yes I will say racist, AG that charges these cops with the max charge of first degree murder, then what it could be -involuntary manslaughter. If Gray died because of negligence in how they detained him in the Paddie Wagon, then how the fuck does 1st degree murder fit?

Baltimore is set to burn again when these cops JUSTIFIABLY get off. AG Mosby won't be sanctioned or lose her position like she should, since her motives are getting elected and racism and not seeking justice.
No stupid the knife was legal.
No he didnt have back surgery a week prior.
His rap sheet had nothing to do with this case.

Stop circulating debunked rumors.
You were there? Great! Your testimony will be helpful.

you are basing this on what exactly? You have inside info from a reputable source AKA- not breitbart or drudge?

They won't get convicted on manslaughter charges...unless there is something we don't know about. They will get convicted on some f the lesser charges...nor more than 1 year in prison...if any.

forensics has vastly improved in the last couple of decades.

Which is why Officers Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo, Jay Cicinelli, Manuel Ramos, Joseph Wolfe, etc. are all behind bars right now, yes?

Interesting!

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
Bundy Ranch.

I suggest you look up the definition of riot because you don't know what it means. The Bundy Ranch was not a riot.
Standoff, riot...not much of a difference.

Forum List

Back