YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
Fox is IMMEDIATELY trying to discredit her.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

Yep, they said it. It will be interesting to watch the evolution of their disgust for the arrests.

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.
Are you watching the presser?

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler.

Sort of like the contents of your cranium.

Thank you for adding nothing to the conversation.

ok great, now what?

do we do hand stands, cartwheels , orgasm?

this is A STATE MATTER. the rest of us has more things to worry over

I was unaware one could commit homicide against an animal; and ALL criminals are ANIMALS.

None of the charges are very serious. There might not be arrests.
LOL...manslaughter is a serious charge. Just because you are a pointy hood member and are used to such charges among your ilk...for normal peeps, manslaughter is hell of a serious charge.

Fox News Narrative - Mosby is now linked to the Gray family attorney and should have recused herself.

Heard that. Asshole said she's only been on the job for 4 months, blah, blah, blah.
The guest anchor had to tell the dumb ass that Mosby did not interview the six cops herself.

Baltimore may be a large city but it is also a very old city with generations of families going back a hundred years. No doubt Mosby knows other blacks in office and law.

Judge Jeanine Pirro was prasing her on Fox just a few minutes ago.

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.
Are you watching the presser?

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
You are a fool. "Pressing charges" means there will be charges.

Judge Jeanine Pirro was prasing her on Fox just a few minutes ago.
Yes, she was. So the producers automatically went to the streets and started the narrative that if the cops aren't convicted, there will be bgger riots.

Forum List

Back