🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

In yet another demonstration of how we are ALL injured by the Federal Government Licensing of Degeneracy, we find this:

gay_teacher.jpg

"Parents across the state of Massachusetts are outraged after they found out a survey is being handed out to their middle and high school children that quizzes them on gay, oral, and anal sex....
The quiz asks students if they are gay or transgender. It also asks them if they have ever had oral or anal sex or if they have performed these acts on up to six people.

According to Breitbart, experts say the affects of a quiz like this could be devastating.

The group MassResistance says the survey is “psychologically distorting” and will likely lead the child to think he is “abnormal if he is not doing it all.” They also claimed that “the survey results are used by radical groups from Planned Parenthood to LGBT groups to persuade politicians to give more taxpayer money [to] these groups.”

A public hearing took place Wednesday morning at the Massachusetts State House, where officials looked into the controversial sex survey. Parents should know that this quiz is given on a national basis, so children all across the country are being forced to take it."

Schools Quiz Twelve-Year-Olds about Gay Oral and Anal Sex - Breitbart

None of which has a thing to do with gay marriage.

Try again.

Dear reader, I suggest you take a good look at Where_r_my_brains and his obsession with gay sex. It's almost all he posts about. This is his topic, morning, noon, and night. Frankly, there is something very unhealthy going on here. I suggest that we all be supportive during his transition.

See?

Apparently, the Democrat Underground is demanding that their membership accuse those who contest the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Degeneracy... of being sexual degenerates.

This they do, as a result of their own experiences in trying to escape the shame intrinsic to sexual degeneracy. They hope to project that shame on those who's contest of normalizing that shame... seeks to prevent others from being subjected to it.

Sadly, it seems that the Homo-Cult is determined to spread as much shame as is humanly possible, through whatever means possible.

Your obsession is morning, noon, and night.

Right wing Christian zealots have given Christianity a black eye, by turning religion into a mean spirited political weapon.

Do you know who else uses their religion to hate?

Oh, its awful. I feel for actual Christians. As their faith is being hijacked by the most insane, hateful, batshit individuals our society can produce. Those calling for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and offering elaborate and deeply disturbed murder fantasies of the 'leftists', complete with ISIS style beheading and heads on pikes.

Dear reader, I suggest you take a good look at Where_r_my_brains and his obsession with gay sex. It's almost all he posts about. This is his topic, morning, noon, and night. Frankly, there is something very unhealthy going on here. I suggest that we all be supportive during his transition.

See?

Apparently, the Democrat Underground is demanding that their membership accuse those who contest the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Degeneracy... of being sexual degenerates.

This they do, as a result of their own experiences in trying to escape the shame intrinsic to sexual degeneracy. They hope to project that shame on those who's contest of normalizing that shame... seeks to prevent others from being subjected to it.

Sadly, it seems that the Homo-Cult is determined to spread as much shame as is humanly possible, through whatever means possible.

Right wing Christian zealots have given Christianity a black eye, by turning religion into a mean spirited political weapon.

Perhaps this helps him vent his unwarranted hatred of gay Americans in a manner not harmful to himself or others.

But mental health treatment is very much in order.

No they don't. You like guys we get it for God's sake. You have your rights with no judgement. Why does everyone have to agree with your position? Straight people don't. Get gay married butt fuck and move on already.
You're simply wrong. Like I said, virtually every poll showed a majority of people favored legalizing gay marriage.

Civil Rights

You can wish this wasn't the case, but you can't change reality.
Again that is not the issue rainbow boy. Do your thing and move on like the rest of us.
It is the issue in terms of you injecting doubt on the reality that most Americans support legalizing gay marriage. Most Americans do support even if you can't see that.
No they don't Get your gay on and stop insisting everyone agree with you.
Seeing as how virtually every poll disagrees with you, what proof do you have that most Americans are against legalizing gay marriage .... ?

And why on Earth would I "get my gay on?" I'm not gay.
No one cares about gay marriage.

You're simply wrong. Like I said, virtually every poll showed a majority of people favored legalizing gay marriage.

Civil Rights

Again that is not the issue rainbow boy. Do your thing and move on like the rest of us.
It is the issue in terms of you injecting doubt on the reality that most Americans support legalizing gay marriage. Most Americans do support even if you can't see that.
Seeing as how virtually every poll disagrees with you, what proof do you have that most Americans are against legalizing gay marriage .... ?

Hence the title of this thread....:rolleyes:

Civil Rights

Which is why thread after thread is started about it.

Civil Rights

So prove it. You're even nuttier than you appear if you think I just take your word for it.

See?

Perhaps this helps him vent his unwarranted hatred of gay Americans in a manner not harmful to himself or others.

But mental health treatment is very much in order.

ROFLMNAO!

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Degeneracy is "The New Sanity"....

Well... there's nothing particularly EVIL about THAT!
:ack-1:

Civil Rights

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

On the "Sanity Fights Back against Evil" Page...

KANSAS issues an Executive Order on Religious FREEDOM After Gay Marriage Ruling

"Gov. Sam Brownback issued an executive order prohibiting state government from taking action against clergy members or religious organizations that deny services to couples based on religious beliefs.

Among other things, the order is intended to protect religious organizations that provide adoption services for the state from having to place children with gay couples if that conflicts with their beliefs.

“We have a duty to govern and to govern in accordance with the Constitution as it has been determined by the Supreme Court decision,” Brownback said in a statement. “We also recognize that religious liberty is at the heart of who we are as Kansans and Americans, and should be protected.”

The governor’s order came when that state workers were told their same-sex spouses could be added to their health plans.

Brownback said the order protects “Kansas clergy and religious organizations from being forced to participate in activities that violate their sincerely and deeply held beliefs.”

This is how Rev. Graham commented on the issue:

Today Kansas Governor Sam Brownback issued an Executive Order to protect ‪#‎religiousfreedom‬ in his state–thank you Governor for taking action! Executive Order 15-05, “Preservation and Protection of Religious Freedom,” protects Kansas clergy and religious organizations from being forced to go against their sincerely held religious beliefs. Our religious freedom is something to be protected at all cost—if you could ask all those who have died to give it to us, I’m sure they would be quick to tell you that we’d better not let it slip through our fingers. Let’s challenge every governor to step up and do the same for their state. Governor Pat McCrory of NC, how about it?"

Gov. Sam Brownback issues executive order on religious liberty after same-sex marriage ruling The Wichita Eagle The Wichita Eagle

Again... let's review to bring the issue back to point.

A lack of respect for God and God's Laws have stifled the Spirit of God within the Degenerate.

Absent the Spirit of God, the Degenerate lacks access to the light of God's Reason, thus is limited to mirky filth of subjectivism... or that which is OKA: Relativism...

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's own cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this, perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to TRUTH.

And by lacking kinship with and, the means to recognize Truth, this cripples the means of the Relativist to TRUST; as truth is essential to trust...

Lacking the means to trust, there is no basis on which those so afflicted can come to agreement upon a soundly reasoned MORALITY...

And absent a soundly reasoned morality... there is no basis in Relativism from which to serve JUSTICE.

And THAT is the greater outline of Degeneracy and how it HARMS EVERYONE...

The US has now come to the point where the Judiciary is crowned: The Supreme Legislature, wherein the Majority of Judicial Votes supersede Sound (Objective) Reason, The Constitution (Objective) and The Law (Objective); thus the means to serve justice is wholly and entirely: CRIPPLED.

It was this addled departure from sound principle which removed the Mental Disorder that Presents as Sexual Deviancy from the medical register of such maladies. Was Medical Justice Served? Of course not. And did the ramifications of that profound error remain limited to Medicine? NO IT DID NOT! It trickled down and throughout the culture... rotting it from it's core with catastrophic consequences.
But, I digress...

Now Reader, understand, they lack the means to reason objectively... therefore they have no means to understand what was just provided for them... let alone the means to understand such sufficiently to agree with it.

The point here is not to convince those who lack the intellectual acuity to reason... the point is to help them to demonstrate that they lack the means to reason, for the edification of the sound human beings, so that they can finally come to understand where the problem is, why its a problem and to steel themselves for the unenviable tasks which are just before them, once these individuals mount the inevitable attack upon them.

It's not even a potential question in terms of "IF" they will attack, it is only a question of when the attack will come and in what form.

We've seen it tested in small markets with ruthless commitment, and all that remains is for them to adapt the local tactics, to the national scale.

Everyday we're treated to reports where the racial minorities among the Left have brutally murdered or savagely beaten innocents... we see it played out on Youtube and other web venues, we watch the Left foment racial animosity... we see them foment animosity at every point where such can be advanced.

So the intent is clear, the willingness is likewise just as clear.

We're now simply waiting for the main assault... and like most things profane, you will not have any problem knowing it when you see it... then, it falls to you, to do what you must to avoid the impact of it. As the next day will be that of the "GREAT GETTIN' UP MORNIN'... " When all accounts are settled and the accounting doesn't stop, until there's none left to count.

Now, if THAT is not harm as a consequence of Degeneracy... then such simply does not exist.

Yet another example of how the Pretense of Marriage for the lowly degenerate harms EVERYONE:

Looks like Christian Colleges Are Next Target for Homo-Cult Activists’ Following Federal Licensing of Degeneracy!

"An activist who embraces strict parameters surrounding the separation of church and state said this week that it is “on the edge of the indefensible” for Christian colleges to take government funds, yet refuse to offer married housing to same-sex couples.

Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, a First Amendment watchdog, told the Christian Post that the time has come to have a discussion about educational institutions that discriminate based on sexuality.

“I think that the issue with [LGBT] rights is a little bit different [from race]. The evolution of the issue is moving at least as quickly as we have moved in the area of race and that this is a national dialogue that ought to begin about, should in fact benefits be given to educational institutions that do in fact discriminate,” Lynn told the outlet. “Even now, I would not want to be a person at a fundamentalist academy who is trying to defend the practice, that is taking a reasonable amount of government funds and refusing to allow a same-sex married couple to live in the married student housing. I think even now, that would be on the edge of the indefensible.” "

Are Christian Colleges Activists Next Target Following Gay Marriage Legalization TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
On the "Sanity Fights Back against Evil" Page...

KANSAS issues an Executive Order on Religious FREEDOM After Gay Marriage Ruling

Next Brownback is going to rule that the Kansas drought is illegal and that all government officials are obligated to not be part of the drought.

How does Licensing Degeneracy hurt us all?

Here's yet another example:

"Leftists Call for Impeachment of OH Judge Who Refused to Marry Gays Over His Religious Principles"

"Liberals are now rallying forces in Toledo, Ohio to try and impeach a municipal judge who refused to marry a gay couple because of his personal religious principles.

Toledo Municipal Judge Allen McConnell respectfully refused to marry a gay couple on Monday and a second judge stepped in to do the deed. But that wasn’t enough for the left.

Now they want his head.

The Left is already calling for the impeachment of Toledo Municipal Judge Allen McConnell who respectfully declined to marry a same-sex couple Monday.

I declined to marry a non-traditional couple during my duties assignment,” he said per Reuters. “The declination was based upon my personal and Christian beliefs established over many years. I apologize to the couple for the delay they experienced and wish them the best.”

Another Ohio judge, William Connelly, Jr., stepped in and performed the gay-wedding for the two women.

Reuters also reports that McConnell is looking for direction on this issue from the Ohio Supreme Court.

There really isn’t any logical grounds to impeach McConnell, here. The marriage was carried out and the new Supreme Court law does not require individual people to be forced to participate in gay marriage–even judges.

Gaystopo-Link-1024x535.png

How does Licensing Degeneracy hurt us all?

Here's yet another example:

"Leftists Call for Impeachment of OH Judge Who Refused to Marry Gays Over His Religious Principles"

"Liberals are now rallying forces in Toledo, Ohio to try and impeach a municipal judge who refused to marry a gay couple because of his personal religious principles.

Toledo Municipal Judge Allen McConnell respectfully refused to marry a gay couple on Monday and a second judge stepped in to do the deed. But that wasn’t enough for the left.

Now they want his head.

The Left is already calling for the impeachment of Toledo Municipal Judge Allen McConnell who respectfully declined to marry a same-sex couple Monday.

I declined to marry a non-traditional couple during my duties assignment,” he said per Reuters. “The declination was based upon my personal and Christian beliefs established over many years. I apologize to the couple for the delay they experienced and wish them the best.”

Another Ohio judge, William Connelly, Jr., stepped in and performed the gay-wedding for the two women.

Reuters also reports that McConnell is looking for direction on this issue from the Ohio Supreme Court.

There really isn’t any logical grounds to impeach McConnell, here. The marriage was carried out and the new Supreme Court law does not require individual people to be forced to participate in gay marriage–even judges.

Gaystopo-Link-1024x535.png

You conservatives sure do love yourselves the Nazis.

Forum List

Back