🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Or one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.

No Skylar, Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

We know this because Nature designed the human species with two distinct, but complementing genders. Each respectively DESIGNED to JOIN WITH THE OTHER... forming from two distinct bodies, one sustainable body; which I'm sure that even a person of your starkly limited intellectual means DEFINES MARRIAGE.

(Now Reader, understand that Homosexuality is a consequence of the rape of infants and toddlers which was presented in the form of a game, with much laughter and cooing, and the stimulation of the infant/toddler genitals.

The stimulating of the child's genitals stimulates a premature release of hormones which imprint upon the child's nature the associating of Sexual Stimulation with PLAY, FUN and ACCEPTANCE WITH THE GENDER THAT IS RAPING IT DURING THAT SEX PLAY.

As a consequence the homosexual is prone toward associating Sex with PLAY... FUN and Acceptance.

Now, Skylar is a professed homosexual. So pay close attention to Skylar's looming response... and see if you can see any sign of the perversion stemming from the above noted abuse, wherein it needs to separate sex from Marriage and to limit sex to purely that which relates to PLAY, FUN, ENTERTAINMENT and ITS OWN SUBJECTIVE NEEDS THROUGH THE PLEASURE INTRINSIC TO SEX).

Yet ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how the Federal Licensing of Degeneracy hurts EVERYONE:

Senate Democrat: Free speech protected only in church

"The Constitution’s 1st Amendment protections for free speech apply only to “institutions of faith” and not individual Americans, according to Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.)."

Senate Democrat Free speech protected only in church

Now Reader... do ya recognize the 900lb Trend-Gorilla in the middle of the room?

Actually, this is what she says:

“Certainly the 1st Amendment says that in institutions of faith that there is absolute power to, you know, to observe deeply held religious beliefs. But I don’t think it extends far beyond that....

....“We’ve certainly seen the set of arguments play out in issues such as access to contraception,” Baldwin said. “Should it be the individual pharmacist whose religious beliefs guides whether a prescription is filled, or in this context, they’re talking about expanding this far beyond our churches and synagogues to businesses and individuals across this country.”

There's no mention of 'religious free speech'.

And while I have no doubt you are cool with forcing unwilling people to adhere to your religious convictions, that's not actually an abiding principle of our nation. Nor should be.

We know this because Nature designed the human species with two distinct, but complementing genders. Each respectively DESIGNED to JOIN WITH THE OTHER... forming from two distinct bodies, one sustainable body; which I'm sure that even a person of your starkly limited intellectual means DEFINES MARRIAGE.

(Now Reader, understand that Homosexuality is a consequence of the rape of infants and toddlers which was presented in the form of a game, with much laughter and cooing, and the stimulation of the infant/toddler genitals.

The stimulating of the child's genitals stimulates a premature release of hormones which imprint upon the child's nature the associating of Sexual Stimulation with PLAY, FUN and ACCEPTANCE WITH THE GENDER THAT IS RAPING IT DURING THAT SEX PLAY.

As a consequence the homosexual is prone toward associating Sex with PLAY... FUN and Acceptance.

Now, Skylar is a professed homosexual. So pay close attention to Skylar's looming response... and see if you can see any sign of the perversion stemming from the above noted abuse, wherein it needs to separate sex from Marriage and to limit sex to purely that which relates to PLAY, FUN, ENTERTAINMENT and ITS OWN SUBJECTIVE NEEDS THROUGH THE PLEASURE INTRINSIC TO SEX).

You're spamming again. You didn't actually address the reply to this post. Nor could you.

Whenever I corner you with better logic, reasoning and evidence......you run. You ignore any reply, spam the same assertions over and over. And pretend no replies ever occurred.

Shrugs....keep running. My refutation of your argument remains uncontested. And per your naked rout, apparently uncontestable.

You're spamming again. You didn't actually address the reply to this post. Nor could you.

Whenever I corner you with better logic, reasoning and evidence......you run. You ignore any reply, spam the same assertions over and over. And pretend no replies ever occurred.

Shrugs....keep running. My refutation of your argument remains uncontested. And per your naked rout, apparently uncontestable.

There's no separating religion from the God-given right to freely practice one's religion, Skylar.

But thank you for working so hard in trying to do so.

Your efforts prove the point which represents your concession to that point.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
Yawning.....and you're still spamming the same post over and over, utterly confounded by the reply that stumped you cold.. Here's the post that sent you running:

I'll take a lesbian couple raising a family over your 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' and insane murder fantasies any day.

Or one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman. Remember, marriage is our invention. It is what we say it is.

Nope. You're describing fucking. Not marriage. Marriage is our invention. It exists exclusively within human society and no where else. There are no ant marriages or chimpanzee marriages. It doesn't exist in nature.

We invented it. We define it. And it means whatever we say it means. You insist marriage means whatever YOU say it means.

As gays and lesbians being happily married in your state demonstrates, your theory clearly isn't panning out for you.

You're talking to yourself again, Keys. And giving us a lovely window into the hapless batshit you tell yourself.

But what relevance does your insanity have with the rest of us?
'

Shrugging....keep running.

There's no separating religion from the God-given right to freely practice one's religion, Skylar.

There's no mention of 'religous free speech'. You're making up quotes for the speaker, quoting yourself as the person you're denouncing.

Is there ever an argument you've ever made....that doesn't degenerate into you citing yourself? I mean, ever?

But thank you for working so hard in trying to do so.

Your efforts prove the point this represent your concession to that point.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And now your tell. Your little white flag. First comes the spamming, then the abandonment of your argument and bizarre declarations of victory. Followed by the inevitable rout.

Do you ever get tired of running from me?

Again that is not the issue rainbow boy. Do your thing and move on like the rest of us.
It is the issue in terms of you injecting doubt on the reality that most Americans support legalizing gay marriage. Most Americans do support even if you can't see that.
No they don't Get your gay on and stop insisting everyone agree with you.
Seeing as how virtually every poll disagrees with you, what proof do you have that most Americans are against legalizing gay marriage .... ?

And why on Earth would I "get my gay on?" I'm not gay.
No one cares about gay marriage.
So prove it. You're even nuttier than you appear if you think I just take your word for it.
My word lol. Turn on CNN.

In yet another demonstration of how we are ALL injured by the Federal Government Licensing of Degeneracy, we find this:

gay_teacher.jpg

"Parents across the state of Massachusetts are outraged after they found out a survey is being handed out to their middle and high school children that quizzes them on gay, oral, and anal sex....
The quiz asks students if they are gay or transgender. It also asks them if they have ever had oral or anal sex or if they have performed these acts on up to six people.

According to Breitbart, experts say the affects of a quiz like this could be devastating.

The group MassResistance says the survey is “psychologically distorting” and will likely lead the child to think he is “abnormal if he is not doing it all.” They also claimed that “the survey results are used by radical groups from Planned Parenthood to LGBT groups to persuade politicians to give more taxpayer money [to] these groups.”

A public hearing took place Wednesday morning at the Massachusetts State House, where officials looked into the controversial sex survey. Parents should know that this quiz is given on a national basis, so children all across the country are being forced to take it."

Schools Quiz Twelve-Year-Olds about Gay Oral and Anal Sex - Breitbart

Anyone else as pleased as I am that Keys is finally showing how much he loves Hitler?

Anyone else as pleased as I am that Keys is finally showing how much he loves Hitler?

Gaystopo-Link-1024x535.png

Yes... because posting up the shameful representation of Fag-Hitler is a symbol of support.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical!

You people are HELPLESS!

I don't know about that, but I was pleased with your admission yesterday that one group being excluded from marriage due to procreation ability is a compelling state issue.

I am pleased that you continue to be able to come up with any reason for your opposition to incestuous marraige.

I don't know about that, but I was pleased with your admission yesterday that one group being excluded from marriage due to procreation ability is a compelling state issue.

I am pleased that you continue to be able to come up with any reason for your opposition to incestuous marraige.

The question is why the left seems to support it?

Can you quote the left supporting incestuous marriage?

Or can you only quote yourself pretending to be the left. Because that's not exactly the same thing, is it?

Or can you only quote yourself pretending to be the left. Because that's not exactly the same thing, is it?

You want polls on the number of the left that supported SSM?

You want polls on the number of the left that supported SSM?

How about the ones that show support for incestuous marriage. You know, the claim you just made....and are now running from like it was carrying a butcher knife.

Show us. Don't tell us.

The question is why you seem to believe that- when the only ones bringing up incestuous marriage would be conservatives.

The question is why you seem to believe that- when the only ones bringing up incestuous marriage would be conservatives.

Not just bringing up, they're obsessed with the topic. I mean, how many hundreds of posts has Pop alone dedicated to the topic?

Forum List

Back