Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

So do nothing. You know, like I fucking said.
Gee how about we maybe actually enforce the gun laws we have on the books?

You know instead of dropping gun charges in plea deals

Did you know that every single instance of illegal possession of a firearm is actually a federal crime punishable by a minimum of 5 years in federal prison?

Let's start there and see what happens to the crime and murder rates in our violence plagued inner cities.

Last edited:
The Democrats avoid this ongoing slaughter because it's politically better for them if they avoid it. So it doesn't get fixed, and their political opponents can jump all over it, and with good reason.

As always, the ends of our spectrum refuse to clean their OWN house on ANY fucking issue, just feeding into the other end of the spectrum with their behaviors. And our decline continues.

We can no longer have "honest conversations" about pretty much any issue because the ends of the spectrum simply refuse to be honest and hold their own side accountable for ANYTHING.

The Democrats avoid this ongoing slaughter because it's politically better for them if they avoid it. So it doesn't get fixed, and their political opponents can jump all over it, and with good reason.

As always, the ends of our spectrum refuse to clean their OWN house on ANY fucking issue, just feeding into the other end of the spectrum with their behaviors. And our decline continues.

We can no longer have "honest conversations" about pretty much any issue because the ends of the spectrum simply refuse to be honest and hold their own side accountable for ANYTHING.
So what’s your Chicago solution? Let’s see you fix your fucking problems before you tell us how to fix ours.

So what’s your Chicago solution? Let’s see you fix your fucking problems before you tell us how to fix ours.
I don't have one. Not for something this horrific. Maybe we could come up with some great, innovative ideas if the two sides of this could collaborate and innovate.

I'm just kidding. I know that won't happen, for the reasons I mentioned above.

I don't have one. Not for something this horrific. Maybe we could come up with some great, innovative ideas if the two sides of this could collaborate and innovate.

No need to innovate all we have to do is start actually enforcing the gun laws we already have

I have a solution. How about we allow people who pass a background check to carry anywhere they please. Remove the stupid gun free zone signs.

Yes, one time in a million you’ll get a dickhead like this last school shooter. You’ll also get an armed teacher shooting back which would probably make the dickhead stay home.

I have a solution. How about we allow people who pass a background check to carry anywhere they please. Remove the stupid gun free zone signs.

Yes, one time in a million you’ll get a dickhead like this last school shooter. You’ll also get an armed teacher shooting back which would probably make the dickhead stay home.
Let's throw that into the mix and go from there.

Let's throw that into the mix and go from there.
Well, if one with a brain thought about it, where would a criminal most likely go, armed or gun free zone to commit murder?

And you claim to follow science. Hahaha haha

Forum List

Back