Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

Yet, when black youths create a free fire zone in Democrat-controlled fiefdoms, on almost a daily basis and double on weekends, there's absolute radio silence.

Unless of course white police officers or white supremacy or structural racism can somehow be drawn into the talking points.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

OMG is Biden rushing to Philly to mourn the dead? NOT!

And that justifies you refusal to pass any legislation to deal with the issue?
Again, no law will do anything. Mexico and UK are gun free yet have 4X and 2X what the US has.

After 9/11 we didn't ban box cutters or require passengers to pass a background check to purchase one. We fortified airport security screening and the doors to the cabin flight decks. Naturally Dems just killed a school security bill that would have increased school security, it conflicted with their GUN BAN narrative.

Again, no law will do anything. Mexico and UK are gun free yet have 4X and 2X what the US has.
So you want nothing done. I know. I’ve been saying exactly that.

Just admit it.

And put a big sign on your front door saying THIS HOME IS GUN FREE
That's brilliant! Okay Dems there you go, turn in your guns and put a sign in your yard proudly telling everyone your home is gun free. Come on you are demanding someone do something so step up, lead by example. No? Yeah we thought not.

Right because people like you demand that nothing be done.
Democrats could act today, turn in all your guns and put a sign in your yard proudly announcing that your homes are gun free. Voluntarily do this, no need for congress to act. Nothing stopping you. If you don't do this it's clear Dems don't care about school shootings and Dems are unwilling to do anything.

Democrats could act today, turn in all your guns and put a sign in your yard proudly announcing that your homes are gun free. Voluntarily do this, no need for congress to act. Nothing stopping you. If you don't do this it's clear Dems don't care about school shootings and Dems are unwilling to do anything.
Stupid argument. I’m not suggesting any of that.

Is reading really that difficult for you?

Forum List

Back