Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

Brilliant!

How?

And go
exactly, removing the tool only deflects them to a different tool. So how do you expect to read people's minds? That's what we've always asked. And you all go guns. Not exactly sure what that actually means though.

Good, a different tool would reduce the number of deaths. Let's keep guns out of the hands of nutters, as much as possible.
not at all, there's no evidence to that at all. You're still confusing gun with criminal. they aren't the same.

Are you saying he couldn't have mowed down as many if not more with a car? hahahahahaahhahahahahaha what an idiot.

Translation: Do nothing.
Yes, the swamp does nothing.

That’s why some nations have low crime rates, guns are available, but it’s a cultural issue.

Brandon, Pelosi, and Schumer have 137 years in office. And you’re bitching nobody does anything. Call up Brandon.

Were they all Americans?

How many were illegal aliens fighting over the drug trade?

Yes, the swamp does nothing.

That’s why some nations have low crime rates, guns are available, but it’s a cultural issue.

Brandon, Pelosi, and Schumer have 137 years in office. And you’re bitching nobody does anything. Call up Brandon.
Let me know when Republicans come up with legislation that attempts to address any of the stuff you came up with.

Let me know when Republicans come up with legislation that attempts to address any of the stuff you came up with.
I’ve listed a number of solutions. Leftards simply respond with bullshit, guns are the problem.
3AD2FA54-E1C9-47AD-B5E6-27F658A52A1C.jpeg

And once again, what legislation have your fellow Republicans passed related to those solutions you listed?
Can’t legislate the behavior of citizens. It’s a change of heart, it’s a change of taking personal responsibility. People like MLK were leaders who could. We had Billy Graham for awhile. Even Bill Cosby but unfortunately for him he had private problems that destroyed his efforts.

But universities and the media and inner cities are too large to overcome at this time. So now we have Tide pod eating participation trophy winners going around shooting people.

We need another MLK to take the bull by the horns.

Forum List

Back