Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

Proving what? You’re an idiot?
Done.

Buying a gun in New Zealand (who have the largest gun store in the world)

1Pass a background check that considers criminal, medical, mental health and domestic violence records.
2Provide character references.
3Authorities interview or advise, in person, your partner or next of kin.
4Pass a home security inspection that checks for proper firearm storage.
5Take a gun safety course.
6Wait for approval for a firearms license.
7Buy a gun.

None of which would have stopped the Texas shooting.
Again, no law can stop anyone from doing what they intend to do before they do it.

Fk, Darrell Brooks drove his SUV down a Christmas Parade and the demofks turned their heads. It's obvious it's all about the nasty gun.

Yet not one of em can put up a video of a gun firing by itself.

Real elephants in the room? Yes, but before you remake the US stop the use of assault rifles and unlimited ammunition.
Do you know why honest authors of articles refer to the AR-15 as an assault-style rifle? It's because it's not an assault rifle. You don't understand the difference between appearance and function.

Proving what? You’re an idiot?
Done.

Buying a gun in New Zealand (who have the largest gun store in the world)

1Pass a background check that considers criminal, medical, mental health and domestic violence records.
2Provide character references.
3Authorities interview or advise, in person, your partner or next of kin.
4Pass a home security inspection that checks for proper firearm storage.
5Take a gun safety course.
6Wait for approval for a firearms license.
7Buy a gun.

None of which would have stopped the Texas shooting.

I didn't mention the Texas shooting.

I did mention that we need to do something about gun violence.

I know you get all giddy at seeing people gunned down--blob supporters crave violence...we all know that.

New Zealand has incredibly little gun violence. Thanks for pointing out why. We should do that here.

Do you know why honest authors of articles refer to the AR-15 as an assault-style rifle? It's because it's not an assault rifle. You don't understand the difference between appearance and function.

Fine. I know very little about the kinds of guns these killers are using. So what do you think?

Queen Elisabeth II (Princess Elizabeth of Windsor at the time) shooting a #2 MK IV .22 Enfield Trainer.

7f5ee95647c6cd5f8618dd303e243668.jpg

With a L85 back in 1995.

R.3bcb95bf848ff55780c75b8853a6d0a8

http://www.britishpathe.com/gallery/princess-elizabeth-young-queen/10

Forum List

Back