Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

Who are they killing if shot in the sky? God?

You're killing the sky!!!

Maybe we have found the true reason for the hole in the Ozone and it is all the guns being fired in the air!!!

( Yes, I am being an ass )

Now being factual and the fact is the law President Obama want passed to use the No-Fly list to prevent someone buying a firearm is stupid.

The reason why:

1. The No-Fly list has many times been found inaccurate and would caused American Citizens to prove beyond a doubt that they are not a threat to our national security because some Bureaucrat in D.C. that is on a government paycheck put their name on it.

2. None of the mass shooters were on the No-Fly list and would have not prevented those people from obtaining the firearms they used to wreak havoc with.

3. Even if you could ban fire arms the reality is Terrorists and Nutters do not care if they are on a list or if owning a firearm for them is illegal and will obtain one anyway through illegal means.

4. Those on the No-Fly list are already being watched by agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DHS and would be flagged the moment they attempt to purchase a weapon legally and would most likely go the Tim McVeigh or Boston Bombers route to wreak their havoc instead.

5. If you believe the No-Fly list is not faulty then remember Ted Kennedy was once on this list and was stopped more than once before being removed from the list because he shared the same name with a IRA member that was flagged.

So there is reason why I do not support some of the ideas our dear President want, and calling for a law based on a faulty list is beyond stupid!

Have you ever heard of gravity?

Have you ever heard of what goes up must come down?

Those bullets that are shot in the air come right back down to earth and when they do, they can land right on an innocent person. That innocent person will either be injured or killed.

No responsible adult is going to do such a thing.

Has a gun ever been pointed at you, except of course the felony stops by police?

I had a shotgun pointed at me yes...it was alarming ...but you know what the guy that was holding the shot gun his hands were shaking ... I noticed that and I said point it away from me your hands are shaking....he did that ....

Who's melons were you stealing?

Has a gun ever been pointed at you, except of course the felony stops by police?

I had a shotgun pointed at me yes...it was alarming ...but you know what the guy that was holding the shot gun his hands were shaking ... I noticed that and I said point it away from me your hands are shaking....he did that ....

I went into a cow pasture because it had rained and on the cow patties a mushroom will grow that has a psychedelic effect on those who consume it....the farmer man told me that some Bikers or something had gone in his pasture and slaughtered / butchered a cow ... I pointed out I was not a biker and that his hands were shaking to point his shotgun away from me and I would lay spread eagle on the ground so he would have time to shoot me even if he did not have the thing aimed at me....he did that I survived and went to court and did not even pay a fine...

Who are they killing if shot in the sky? God?

You're killing the sky!!!

Maybe we have found the true reason for the hole in the Ozone and it is all the guns being fired in the air!!!

( Yes, I am being an ass )

Now being factual and the fact is the law President Obama want passed to use the No-Fly list to prevent someone buying a firearm is stupid.

The reason why:

1. The No-Fly list has many times been found inaccurate and would caused American Citizens to prove beyond a doubt that they are not a threat to our national security because some Bureaucrat in D.C. that is on a government paycheck put their name on it.

2. None of the mass shooters were on the No-Fly list and would have not prevented those people from obtaining the firearms they used to wreak havoc with.

3. Even if you could ban fire arms the reality is Terrorists and Nutters do not care if they are on a list or if owning a firearm for them is illegal and will obtain one anyway through illegal means.

4. Those on the No-Fly list are already being watched by agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DHS and would be flagged the moment they attempt to purchase a weapon legally and would most likely go the Tim McVeigh or Boston Bombers route to wreak their havoc instead.

5. If you believe the No-Fly list is not faulty then remember Ted Kennedy was once on this list and was stopped more than once before being removed from the list because he shared the same name with a IRA member that was flagged.

So there is reason why I do not support some of the ideas our dear President want, and calling for a law based on a faulty list is beyond stupid!

Have you ever heard of gravity?

Have you ever heard of what goes up must come down?

Those bullets that are shot in the air come right back down to earth and when they do, they can land right on an innocent person. That innocent person will either be injured or killed.

No responsible adult is going to do such a thing.

Can falling bullets kill you?

The general consensus is that a bullet fired straight up—at precisely 90 degrees to the horizontal—is unlikely to kill a healthy adult when it returns to Earth. That's because, on the way down, air resistance prevents the bullet from returning to its initial velocity. The bullet would deliver a painful wallop but could only have a chance of killing you with a direct hit to the eye, ear, or mouth.

Things aren't likely to be much worse at angles just off the vertical. That said, bullets fired at an upward angle of 45 degrees or less can be far more lethal, since they're likely to hit someone on the ground while traveling at a much greater speed. In this case, gravity isn't directly opposing the bullet's motion, so the projectile stays at a higher velocity throughout its flight path. It's also more likely to maintain its initial, aerodynamically favorable orientation. Bullets fired vertically tend to fall nose-up or sideways, which creates a lot of drag.

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing
when the idea of taxes came up....it was to be a small limited amount of ones income and strictly for the defense of the country.
Now it is used to evaluate the effects of a treadmill on shrimp.

No...no call for a ban on guns......but it is just one step at a time

By the sound of these paranoia types you would think they are fighting off robbers on a nightly basis - so far in 30 years my deadbolt has done a decent job of protecting the house - I have a weapon if it fails me but my Lord...
I know they like to talk shit, but if someone broke into their homes to rob or harm any of these gun nutters, most of them would be dead at the hands of the intruder before they even came close to getting their hands on their weapon.
Irrelevant.

I've yet to see a gun grow legs and walk out on it's own and kill someone. so please just get real. you hate guns we get it already. too bad. I hate abortion, but I LIVE with it and don't go around demanding it be banned for EVERYONE in this country
That's the picture they paint when they say "guns are to blame". I think it's because they want attention OFF the deranged killer. If you think too much about the person doing the killing, you might want to take actions to protect against them and not want to give up the guns.

No one ever proposes full bans...

ooooooh!! what about this:

Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Assault Weapon Ban

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Assault Weapon Ban

That isn't a full ban.

It's a ban on one certain type of gun.

People can have as many non assault weapons they want.

Stop lying.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter.
Tactical Experts Destroy the NRA’s Heroic Gunslinger Fantasy

Yet statically CHL carriers are less likely to shoot the wrong person than the police, go figure.

A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter.

Yet statically CHL carriers are less likely to shoot the wrong person than the police, go figure.
I say disband the police and let the yahoos shoot lol training Police screws up their skills eh ...Jesus

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Assault Weapon Ban

That isn't a full ban.

Stop lying.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

You do know that a so called assault rifle is nothing but a plain old semiautomatic with some doodads on it don't you?

I went into a cow pasture because it had rained and on the cow patties a mushroom will grow that has a psychedelic effect on those who consume it....the farmer man told me that some Bikers or something had gone in his pasture and slaughtered / butchered a cow ... I pointed out I was not a biker and that his hands were shaking to point his shotgun away from me and I would lay spread eagle on the ground so he would have time to shoot me even if he did not have the thing aimed at me....he did that I survived and went to court and did not even pay a fine...

I guess the old saying is true, you are what you eat.

That accounts for you bro
tumblr_nr8zxvp1kx1r602aro1_400.jpg

That isn't a full ban.

Stop lying.

You do know that a so called assault rifle is nothing but a plain old semiautomatic with some doodads on it don't you?

Now you're changing the subject.

You said there was a full ban on guns and used a small city in one state as an example of your claim.

I pointed out that it's not a full ban. Just on assault weapons.

I will further point out that one small city in one state isn't full ban on anything. All it is, is a ban on a certain type of weapon in a certain area of the nation.

Now you back peddle and start talking about differences between guns.

You're a liar. You posted lies. I called you on it and proved you're a liar.

Like I said, if you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word from you?

I say disband the police and let the yahoos shoot lol training Police screws up their skills eh ...Jesus

Could you translate the jumbled mass of words to english?

That isn't a full ban.

Stop lying.

Butt, butt, butt, they look sooooooooo scary.

google it

That accounts for you bro
tumblr_nr8zxvp1kx1r602aro1_400.jpg

I'm sorry those mushrooms have rendered you incapable of original thought, monkey see, monkey do. LMAO

google it

Google what, I still don't know what you were trying to say.

Forum List

Back