Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

gun control advocates can pound sand up their ass.
and the dead people and their families at the next massacre can "pound sand too" up their ass ...mass killings are our tradition and we intend to keep them...

Fact: none of the victims were armed. If they were they would have stood a chance
Ok so how do you do that?

I've already outlined the CC requirements in my state so tell me what more would you add to that already sizable set of hoops one must jump through

Every owner must be licensed and insured. And re-licensed every 2 years. Every single gun must be registered and accounted for every single year by the owner. If a gun is sold, even between private parties that transaction must be filed so that the gun can be traced to it's new owner. If a gun is stolen it must be reported immediately. If a crime is a committed with a gun, the person gets 25 years minimum, no matter the crime. If a person is found to be in possession of an unregistered gun, 25 year minimum jail sentence. If someone is convicted of a felony or violent crime they may never be allowed to own a firearm.If someone has a gun stolen from them or they lose a gun of theirs, they will not be able to purchase any additional guns until that lost/stolen gun is recovered. You may not be allowed to possess a gun if you can't get insured for possession of a gun. Meet all of those criteria and you can own anything and as many of the guns as you want.

Why do you hate poor people, don't they have a right to defend themselves just like rich people? You proposals would place a disproportionate burden on the poor. Here I thought you regressives were all about protecting poor people.

Is it "hating on poor people" to tell them they need insurance in order to own a car?

Solid argument otherwise though, truly.

Can we require people to get insurance to get freedom of speech too? What about poor people? Why should they be denied Constitutional rights because they are poor?

"Well regulated..." It's not a free for all.

You need a dictionary, and several more years of grammar school.

You mean the people left defenseless by regressive gun free zones, those people?

Look at these liberals and their gun free zone...gee I wonder why they do not want folks wandering around in their gun shows with loaded guns...Must be a Liberal Pussy Gun show LOL

That isn't a gun show twit….it is a private group that gets together as collectors…..what a twit……..Bloomsberg and his harpies really had to look long and hard to find that example…….
why make it a gun free zone...let them boys load their weapons what are you a liberal pussy ?

and the dead people and their families at the next massacre can "pound sand too" up their ass ...mass killings are our tradition and we intend to keep them...

Your just mad the 2nd amendment protects us from tyranny.
you are just mad ...no not angry just crazy ass and proud of it... we love having mass killings routinely...,its worth it so numb nuts can strut around intimidating people with guns

Your argument is simply irrational. France already has very strict gun laws and has been governed by politicians who have been liberal or very liberal by American standards. Yet, France just suffered two horrible jihadist terrorist attacks with automatic weapons. Why do you keep pretending that there's any evidence that French-style gun laws would work here anymore than they have worked in France in terms of preventing jihadist terrorist attacks?

And you might wanna do a little research on the liberal claims about "mass shootings."

the terrorist incident in France was carried out by a Syrian war ISIS guerrilla veteran with weapons likely smuggled from Brussels...the shooting incidents here are primarily people with grudges and or mental health problems who have easy access to weapons.

Criminals in France also use fully automatic weapons and get them easily….

Has a gun ever been pointed at you, except of course the felony stops by police?

I had a shotgun pointed at me yes...it was alarming ...but you know what the guy that was holding the shot gun his hands were shaking ... I noticed that and I said point it away from me your hands are shaking....he did that ....

No….allowing people to be murdered in gun free zones seems to be the tradition you guys love…we would like to end that tradition…but you keep making public spaces gun free……except for the killers of course….

No….allowing people to be murdered in gun free zones seems to be the tradition you guys love…we would like to end that tradition…but you keep making public spaces gun free……except for the killers of course….
gun owners are forever stopping mass shooters sure "nuff LOL

You mean the people left defenseless by regressive gun free zones, those people?

Look at these liberals and their gun free zone...gee I wonder why they do not want folks wandering around in their gun shows with loaded guns...Must be a Liberal Pussy Gun show LOL
gun_show_0.jpg

So another group that ignores the fact that chl carriers are safer than cops is considered good example? OK

The idiot chooses to ignore that gun show promoters don't own the building hence they don't make the rules. Our local gun shows are held in the Expo center where all the other shows are held. I said it in my first post, gun control advocates are dishonest lying filth you can't even have a conversation with the fools let alone negotiate sensible gun restrictions.

That isn't a gun show twit….it is a private group that gets together as collectors…..what a twit……..Bloomsberg and his harpies really had to look long and hard to find that example…….
why make it a gun free zone...let them boys load their weapons what are you a liberal pussy ?

It should be a carry site….collectors are not normal…..they do not necessarily care about the weapons being used…….I knew a Japanese sword collector with a collection he had to keep locked up in a bank…..he said almost all he collectors of Japanese swords could not have cared less how they were used…or had any interest in learning how to use them….we met in an Iaido class…..

So another group that ignores the fact that chl carriers are safer than cops is considered good example? OK

The idiot chooses to ignore that gun show promoters don't own the building hence they don't make the rules. Our local gun shows are held in the Expo center where all the other shows are held. I said it in my first post, gun control advocates are dishonest lying filth you can't even have a conversation with the fools let alone negotiate sensible gun restrictions.

Let them open carry in Cleveland at the GOP convention ...let them boys strut around heavily armed it will guarantee no "gun free zone" perils will arise

Yes…..that old crap…

You guys create laws that make almost every single public space a gun free zone……schools, theaters, malls……and the normal gun owners honor those laws and leave their guns at home….then a mass shooter breaks the law, brings a gun into your gun free zone and starts shooting people…then you smugly say…..See, no good guy with a gun stopped that mass shooting……

and when a good guy with a gun just happens to be in a public space that is not gun free, and a really dumb mass shooter picks that non gun free space to attack…the good guy shoots him or holds him for police……..

Let them open carry in Cleveland at the GOP convention ...let them boys strut around heavily armed it will guarantee no "gun free zone" perils will arise

You know that all the current presidential candidates went to the NRA convention and at the convention they allowed people to carry guns…right?

Yes they are…….

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Cleveland the GOP convention lets make a petition it be an open carry loaded gun zone ...lets get it done

Hmmmm…considering the entire country of France is a gun free zone…and the paris concert hall was a gun free zone…..how would allowing people who won't use their guns to shoot other people be the problem…….

A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter.
Tactical Experts Destroy the NRA’s Heroic Gunslinger Fantasy

You mean the most ILLEGAL guns don't you?

No just guns. The guns don't know that they're illegal. That's why we need to restrict who can get their hands on them and make accountability and tracing guns much stricter.

I've already outlined the CC requirements in my state so tell me what more would you add to that already sizable set of hoops one must jump through

Every owner must be licensed and insured. And re-licensed every 2 years. Every single gun must be registered and accounted for every single year by the owner. If a gun is sold, even between private parties that transaction must be filed so that the gun can be traced to it's new owner. If a gun is stolen it must be reported immediately. If a crime is a committed with a gun, the person gets 25 years minimum, no matter the crime. If a person is found to be in possession of an unregistered gun, 25 year minimum jail sentence. If someone is convicted of a felony or violent crime they may never be allowed to own a firearm.If someone has a gun stolen from them or they lose a gun of theirs, they will not be able to purchase any additional guns until that lost/stolen gun is recovered. You may not be allowed to possess a gun if you can't get insured for possession of a gun. Meet all of those criteria and you can own anything and as many of the guns as you want.

Why do you hate poor people, don't they have a right to defend themselves just like rich people? You proposals would place a disproportionate burden on the poor. Here I thought you regressives were all about protecting poor people.

Is it "hating on poor people" to tell them they need insurance in order to own a car?

We're getting into poor analogy territory here

Driving is not a guaranteed constitutional right

How about a license to write anything or to speak and insurance to cover any damages your speech might cause

How about a mandatory waiting period for abortions

How about having to register your religious preference and renew it every 2 years

A case in Texas two weeks ago highlights the risks of civilians intervening in chaotic situations. Police say that as two carjackers struggled with the owner of a car at a gas station in northeast Houston, a witness decided to take action into his own hands. He fired several shots, but missed the perpetrators and shot the owner of the car in the head. He then picked up his shell casings and fled the scene. Police are still looking for the shooter.
Tactical Experts Destroy the NRA’s Heroic Gunslinger Fantasy

Who, in your opinion was responsible for that?

Fact: none of the victims were armed. If they were they would have stood a chance

Can we require people to get insurance to get freedom of speech too? What about poor people? Why should they be denied Constitutional rights because they are poor?

"Well regulated..." It's not a free for all.

You do know that the term does not mean regulated by the government dont you?

Forum List

Back