Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

Fact: none of the victims were armed. If they were they would have stood a chance

we need to get gun shows to stop being liberal pussies and allow fully loaded heavily armed attendees to strut their stuff...what the fuck are these liberal pussies afraid of...waaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

You mean remove the areas with the most guns would reduce the amount of gun violence? Shocking!

You mean the most ILLEGAL guns don't you?

No just guns. The guns don't know that they're illegal. That's why we need to restrict who can get their hands on them and make accountability and tracing guns much stricter.

Ok so how do you do that?

I've already outlined the CC requirements in my state so tell me what more would you add to that already sizable set of hoops one must jump through

Every owner must be licensed and insured. And re-licensed every 2 years. Every single gun must be registered and accounted for every single year by the owner. If a gun is sold, even between private parties that transaction must be filed so that the gun can be traced to it's new owner. If a gun is stolen it must be reported immediately. If a crime is a committed with a gun, the person gets 25 years minimum, no matter the crime. If a person is found to be in possession of an unregistered gun, 25 year minimum jail sentence. If someone is convicted of a felony or violent crime they may never be allowed to own a firearm.If someone has a gun stolen from them or they lose a gun of theirs, they will not be able to purchase any additional guns until that lost/stolen gun is recovered. You may not be allowed to possess a gun if you can't get insured for possession of a gun. Meet all of those criteria and you can own anything and as many of the guns as you want.

Why do you hate poor people, don't they have a right to defend themselves just like rich people? You proposals would place a disproportionate burden on the poor. Here I thought you regressives were all about protecting poor people.

Is it "hating on poor people" to tell them they need insurance in order to own a car?

Solid argument otherwise though, truly.

gun control advocates can pound sand up their ass.
and the dead people and their families at the next massacre can "pound sand too" up their ass ...mass killings are our tradition and we intend to keep them...

Fact: none of the victims were armed. If they were they would have stood a chance

No just guns. The guns don't know that they're illegal. That's why we need to restrict who can get their hands on them and make accountability and tracing guns much stricter.

I've already outlined the CC requirements in my state so tell me what more would you add to that already sizable set of hoops one must jump through

Every owner must be licensed and insured. And re-licensed every 2 years. Every single gun must be registered and accounted for every single year by the owner. If a gun is sold, even between private parties that transaction must be filed so that the gun can be traced to it's new owner. If a gun is stolen it must be reported immediately. If a crime is a committed with a gun, the person gets 25 years minimum, no matter the crime. If a person is found to be in possession of an unregistered gun, 25 year minimum jail sentence. If someone is convicted of a felony or violent crime they may never be allowed to own a firearm.If someone has a gun stolen from them or they lose a gun of theirs, they will not be able to purchase any additional guns until that lost/stolen gun is recovered. You may not be allowed to possess a gun if you can't get insured for possession of a gun. Meet all of those criteria and you can own anything and as many of the guns as you want.

Why do you hate poor people, don't they have a right to defend themselves just like rich people? You proposals would place a disproportionate burden on the poor. Here I thought you regressives were all about protecting poor people.

Is it "hating on poor people" to tell them they need insurance in order to own a car?

Can we require people to get insurance to get freedom of speech too? What about poor people? Why should they be denied Constitutional rights because they are poor?

Thoughts and prayers?

Now you've really pissed off our liberal contingent.....even more pissed than when they normally wake up each morning!

Pity we'll never know if existing gun laws can prevent deaths - because they're not being enforced.

But that's why we need new ones - so they can be ignored, too.

Which one do you think pisses them off more, thoughts or prayers?

and the dead people and their families at the next massacre can "pound sand too" up their ass ...mass killings are our tradition and we intend to keep them...

Can we require people to get insurance to get freedom of speech too? What about poor people? Why should they be denied Constitutional rights because they are poor?

"Well regulated..." It's not a free for all.

"Well regulated..." It's not a free for all.

First of all, if you can read, you will notice that is given as an explanation not a constraint.

Second, and that means what to you exactly? That we have a freedom from government ... that government can regulate? LOL, yeah, that makes a lot of sense

Your just mad the 2nd amendment protects us from tyranny.
you are just mad ...no not angry just crazy ass and proud of it... we love having mass killings routinely...,its worth it so numb nuts can strut around intimidating people with guns

OH poor baby, you let it slip, you're intimidated by guns, any other machines intimidate you?
If a gun is pointed at me yes I would be concerned...with the clowns struts of the open carry numb butts I would just point at them and laugh..,.I would pretend they were trick o treating and give them candy

Has a gun ever been pointed at you, except of course the felony stops by police?

You mean the people left defenseless by regressive gun free zones, those people?

Look at these liberals and their gun free zone...gee I wonder why they do not want folks wandering around in their gun shows with loaded guns...Must be a Liberal Pussy Gun show LOL
gun_show_0.jpg

So another group that ignores the fact that chl carriers are safer than cops is considered good example? OK

you are just mad ...no not angry just crazy ass and proud of it... we love having mass killings routinely...,its worth it so numb nuts can strut around intimidating people with guns

Your argument is simply irrational. France already has very strict gun laws and has been governed by politicians who have been liberal or very liberal by American standards. Yet, France just suffered two horrible jihadist terrorist attacks with automatic weapons. Why do you keep pretending that there's any evidence that French-style gun laws would work here anymore than they have worked in France in terms of preventing jihadist terrorist attacks?

And you might wanna do a little research on the liberal claims about "mass shootings."

They just want guns banned, they don't really care if it doesn't stop mass shootings the mass shootings are just a tool.

You don't need insurance to own a car, you need insurance to drive it on public roads.

we need to get gun shows to stop being liberal pussies and allow fully loaded heavily armed attendees to strut their stuff...what the fuck are these liberal pussies afraid of...waaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

Gun shows have to follow the laws and rules of the state and property owners twit. Sadly, most of those rules create gun free zones.

OH poor baby, you let it slip, you're intimidated by guns, any other machines intimidate you?
If a gun is pointed at me yes I would be concerned...with the clowns struts of the open carry numb butts I would just point at them and laugh..,.I would pretend they were trick o treating and give them candy

In San bernardino it would have been the last thing you would have done.

But enjoy your fall into denial

You seem good at it
I do not own a gun and I am not scared of any man.............. you all gun owners are sufficiently scared...that is why I laugh at you and mock and sneer at you....folks like you all need to live inside a Sherman tank...but even there you all would live scared...because all of you are rabbits on the run from your personal death but your personal death will get you [and me] by and by no matter how many guns or armor you surround yourself with..., I don't care what you all do " I would not want to be like you"

Translation, you are not afraid of tooth decay so you don't brush your teeth. ewww

Any fee intended to deny a right is unConstitutional……a tax on voting, the Poll Tax created by democrats to keep blacks from voting is the example…..and requiring a fee, in the form of insurance to exercise a right is unConstitutional….

Oh liberals shit on poor people all the time. Liberals decided you need permission from the state to hunt and fish and feed yourself, the poor can't afford the licenses and they don't have the ID the libs require you to produce. I laugh when the libs foam at the mouth over voter ID, try to get a fishing license as a poor person in most lib states you almost need the doctor who delivered you to vouch for you.

You mean the people left defenseless by regressive gun free zones, those people?

Look at these liberals and their gun free zone...gee I wonder why they do not want folks wandering around in their gun shows with loaded guns...Must be a Liberal Pussy Gun show LOL
gun_show_0.jpg

That isn't a gun show twit….it is a private group that gets together as collectors…..what a twit……..Bloomsberg and his harpies really had to look long and hard to find that example…….

In San bernardino it would have been the last thing you would have done.

But enjoy your fall into denial

You seem good at it
I do not own a gun and I am not scared of any man.............. you all gun owners are sufficiently scared...that is why I laugh at you and mock and sneer at you....folks like you all need to live inside a Sherman tank...but even there you all would live scared...because all of you are rabbits on the run from your personal death but your personal death will get you [and me] by and by no matter how many guns or armor you surround yourself with..., I don't care what you all do " I would not want to be like you"

Translation, you are not afraid of tooth decay so you don't brush your teeth. ewww

I am not afraid of tooth decay I do brush my teeth though ... I like the cleansing effect of toothpaste

Forum List

Back