Yes Little Children, Hillary Did Fund ISIS

The lamestream media and everyone gave Trump hell for it but he was 100% correct again. Hillary did fund ISIS. I wonder how many American lives were lost as a result of this? How can anyone support this woman?

ELECTION OVER! HILLARY’s ISIS EMAIL Just LEAKED & It’s WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED ... -
Viral Liberty?

Is+that+a+boy+or+a+girl+_ffa8998d7e0ddead86a0e99a0ef186f4.jpg

No matter what we know that the CIA assisted Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Turkey in funding and getting weapons to the terrorists errrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria. Everyone involved in this nightmare should be charged with crimes against humanity and be wearing orange jumpsuits and silver bracelets for causing this disaster.

All because our governments along with the Sunni states wanted to toss Assad for a repeat of Egypt with the MB.

Bastards.

You nailed it!!!

Thanks for your objective reporting. Some people just post partisan bullshit from the rightwing press, but not you.

The Reagan administration got caught red handed selling weapons illegally to Iran, the world's leading terrorist nation. Not one republican ball licker, like The Human Being, ever criticized Reagan.

But we're supposed to take this lying partisan troll seriously?

Thanks for your objective reporting. Some people just post partisan bullshit from the rightwing press, but not you.

The Reagan administration got caught red handed selling weapons illegally to Iran, The world's leading terrorist nation. Not one republican ball licker, like The Human Being, ever criticized him.

But we're supposed to take him seriously.

Meanwhile, Obie delivered pallets of cash to Iran. We're supposed to take you seriously?.........:laugh:

The Reagan administration got caught red handed selling weapons illegally to Iran, The world's leading terrorist nation. Not one republican ball licker, like The Human Being, ever criticized him.

Meanwhile, Obie delivered pallets of cash to Iran. We're supposed to take you seriously?.........:laugh:

I'm not the one who brought the subject of funding terrorists up, dipshit.

Every administration does it, but your side loves to selectively prosecute.

Not selectively, but accurately!

Former director of the DIA (the military's version of the CIA basically) General Michael Flynn, a three star general simply confirmed earlier this year what I have known for over three years which was ISIS/al qaeda was a CIA asset always HAD been a CIA asset with the Mossad, MI5, MI6 giving them tactical support by moving weapons from Saudi Arabia into Turkey and then given to the (snicker) "good al qaeda". Scott Bennett, military whistle blower revealed that there were over 11,000 Swiss bank accounts that this alleged 'grass roots" movement of Wahhabists were drawing from....you can't make this shit up.

It's all about destabilizing the Middle East so the globalists can put in their puppets and Assad is standing in their way. Wake the fuck up, dude.

Former director of the DIA (the military's version of the CIA basically) General Michael Flynn, a three star general simply confirmed earlier this year what I have known for over three years which was ISIS/al qaeda was a CIA asset always HAD been a CIA asset with the Mossad, MI5, MI6 giving them tactical support by moving weapons from Saudi Arabia into Turkey and then given to the (snicker) "good al qaeda". Scott Bennett, military whistle blower revealed that there were over 11,000 Swiss bank accounts that this alleged 'grass roots" movement of Wahhabists were drawing from....you can't make this shit up.

It's all about destabilizing the Middle East so the globalists can put in their puppets and Assad is standing in their way. Wake the fuck up, dude.

13567049_556250497895601_3324492380729373937_n.jpg

The Reagan administration got caught red handed selling weapons illegally to Iran, the world's leading terrorist nation. Not one republican ball licker, like The Human Being, ever criticized Reagan.

But we're supposed to take this lying partisan troll seriously?

Is Reagan running? Actually, I wasn't a member of USMB when Reagan was President, Dipshit. I was busy making a living.

Well, duhhh. The Obama Administration has been in office for almost eight years now and I've only been on USMB for about ten or so months. What turnip truck did you fall off of?

Wahabbi Saudis' support ISIS? Tell me it ain't true........(bet you can't tell the difference between Saudi and ISIS justice under Sharia Law). Just sayin'............

Benghazi was about arming these mercenaries with surface to air missiles so USA.INC could fight a proxy war against Assad.

Benghazi is what happens when diplomats are instructed to play 'Lord of War'. No wonder timely help was not provided.............

The rescue team from the CIA annex was headed to the scene within 20 or 30 minutes and rescued or recovered everyone but the ambassador. They went to the fortified CIA annex where they awaited evacuation.

Our law makers know what the CIA was doing, but they will not tell the public.

Wahabbi Saudis' support ISIS? Tell me it ain't true........(bet you can't tell the difference between Saudi and ISIS justice under Sharia Law). Just sayin'............

Benghazi was about arming these mercenaries with surface to air missiles so USA.INC could fight a proxy war against Assad.

Benghazi is what happens when diplomats are instructed to play 'Lord of War'. No wonder timely help was not provided.............

The rescue team from the CIA annex was headed to the scene within 20 or 30 minutes and rescued or recovered everyone but the ambassador. They went to the fortified CIA annex where they awaited evacuation.

Our law makers know what the CIA was doing, but they will not tell the public.

So that's what you consider a rescue team; a handful of private contractors with no ability to extract. You libs are useless monkeys.

Forum List

Back