Yes or No?

Yes (but I only wear about 3 or 4 of them regularly) (I'm not a shoe person - definitely don't have more than 11 or 12 and have to toss 5 pair)

Are you a good dancer?

makes me laugh - slow dance = let's make out... (well to me anyway.... ) no chance I can slow dance with someone I'm attracted to an not make out - obviously I have no problem with public displays of affection....

No. (I don't like the music or anything about the disco era. I like to 'free form' dance if I dance at all - or slow dance...)

Have you been to a concert in the last 2 years?

Good girl! (hates disco)...I agree, what a plastic-cheesy era.

Close, I saw Bob Segar in 2013...so no.

Do you like long hair on men?

Depends on the guy. i used to but as I get older not as much ... i like to kiss a lot so it can get in the way.. :)
So I guess I would have to say NO (not real long anyway...)

Does hair length, style or color mean much to you on women?

Yes. I prefer darker hair. Always did. And I like it long on her.

Do you have a preference for a man's size?

Edit: His overall size I mean :D )

see... I told you about you and ChrisL! I see you have been playing this game as well (and I politely back out when she shows up) :)

Yes. I prefer taller men. Over 6' if possible. I love the feeling over being "protected" by a big man. Very much a turn on.

Have you asked a woman out in the last 3 months?

see... I told you about you and ChrisL! I see you have been playing this game as well (and I politely back out when she shows up) :)

Yes. I prefer taller men. Over 6' if possible. I love the feeling over being "protected" by a big man. Very much a turn on.

OMG. Shut up, will you? God, you must be annoying in real life.

Edit: Sorry, that was a little bit mean, but leave me alone! I've asked you to stop trying to set me up with strangers online a few times now! If I want to get with someone, I am more than capable of doing so on my own. I don't want or need your help!

Last edited:
:ack-1::scared1:

I like both of ya, but yeah, I wouldn't want anyone trying to set me up, especially online..

No. I do not date women. :lol:

Do you prefer to watch movies at home or a theater?

Theater. (it's more fun to get out!)

Have you ever been on a blind date?

Theater. (it's more fun to get out!)

Have you ever been on a blind date?

Yes once, I got a date from an agency in Sunnyvale, CA, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. The strange expression on her face, when we got in my car after the movies made me tighten up, and we went straight back to her home, then I was too scared to even think about calling her the next day. I didn't want another blind date after that. I felt great going to a party thrown by them, but I only got drunk and looked stupid.

Have most of your dates fully appreciated your mind, meaning do they lead you on in a good way?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No
Most men want one thing. Even if they pretend different.

What is your favorite color to wear?

No
Most men want one thing. Even if they pretend different.

What is your favorite color to wear?

I don't really have a favorite color. I like almost all colors and I like to mix it up. I probably do have a lot more neutral colored clothes just because they are easier to mix and match. (Not really a yes/no question, but a good one nonetheless :D)

Are you a religious person? Go to church every Sunday?

I'm a believer (Christian) however, I have not been living like one, but only God knows if you are a true Christian. I suppose you would know yourself if you were fully convicted in your faith and living for God. But to answer your question, no, I do not go every Sunday.

Do you feel that you are a non-judgmental person?

I try not to be, but it depends on the situation.
So, No/Yes

Are you a jealous person?

:ack-1::scared1:

I like both of ya, but yeah, I wouldn't want anyone trying to set me up, especially online..

No. I do not date women. :lol:

Do you prefer to watch movies at home or a theater?

This is not the first time she has tried to pull this kind of thing with me either. :rolleyes-41:

oh well, if I were single I'd go for him.....

Forum List

Back